I Think My School District Just Turned Me Into A Trump Voter

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

This insanity is right out of Kafka.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.

Hate to hear that......this politically correct bullshit has gone waaaay past being ridiculous. I hope that cooler heads prevail.

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.
An over reaction may get one child suspended need undeservedly.

An under reaction may get a bunch of kids dead.

I'm sorry your kid ended up in trouble over it, but omlets and eggs, ya know.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

It looks like you have anger issues that you have passed to your son.

I don't know...10th grade seems a bit old to be making bang-bang hand gestures. I know it was harmless, but I can see it being really awkward for the other students at that age.

Imagine seeing adults make those gestures at each other. It would be weird. Harmless I'm sure, but weird.

Imagine seeing a few 5-year-old make those gestures. It would be cute. Just kids being kids. Not weird at all.

I think 10th grade is a bit past that "kids being kids" stage and it starts looking weird to their fellow classmates. I think the social structure at that age is all about fitting in, acting cool, being popular, talking to pretty girls, etc. I think bang-bang hand gestures can easily seem out of place at that age. The administrators obviously waaaayyyyy over-reacted about this, but I think there's a life lesson here. Somewhere.

My $0.02.

Contrast that with my son’s HS geometry class where a teacher asks a student for their homework and the student responds to her, “I ain’t got time for your homework, bitch!!!” The teacher moves right along; no accountability for the student.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

I agree, this is an overreaction. But look at it from the school's perspective. How many school shooters were kids who were just playing that they gave a pass to until the day they came in with a real gun?

So you have a school shooting and pretty much the schools overreact and go after any kid who points his finger and says 'Bang-bang"

Contrast that with my son’s HS geometry class where a teacher asks a student for their homework and the student responds to her, “I ain’t got time for your homework, bitch!!!” The teacher moves right along; no accountability for the student.

and probably that teacher will burn out in two years.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

It looks like you have anger issues that you have passed to your son.

I don't think a kid pointing his finger a certain way is indicative of an anger issue, unless it's the middle finger.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

Here’s a better idea. Act like an adult with s brain. Contact an attorney, and sue the teacher the principal and the school district for traumatizing your son, It’s amazing what a civil suit show cause subpoena sent to someone can get accomplished.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

If the teacher sent the kid to the administrators office, that's one thing, but suspending the kid and telling the parents they need to take time off of work and spend the money for a shrink is quite another. I can't imagine how many psychiatrists we would have needed back when I was in school.

If the teacher sent the kid to the administrators office, that's one thing, but suspending the kid and telling the parents they need to take time off of work and spend the money for a shrink is quite another. I can't imagine how many psychiatrists we would have needed back when I was in school.

Given your anger issues against blacks, gays, the government, immigrants... I would say they didn't have enough back in the day.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

Here’s a better idea. Act like an adult with s brain. Contact an attorney, and sue the teacher the principal and the school district for traumatizing your son, It’s amazing what a civil suit show cause subpoena sent to someone can get accomplished.

That's what you call acting like an adult with a brain? Don't you think the kids and school could use money for better things besides hiring lawyers and fighting cases in court?

Given your anger issues against blacks, gays, the government, immigrants... I would say they didn't have enough back in the day.

One certainly could have helped your situation, that's for sure.

One certainly could have helped your situation, that's for sure.

Naw, man, when I'm fine. When my employer screwed me, I went to go work somewhere else.

I didn't make excuses for him like you do.

Classic Stockholm Syndrome, buddy. You start to identify with your abuser. Also seen with battered housewives and white trash republicans.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

What good would sending a potential shooter to the principal's office do?

I shit you not.

Thank you.

Uh... if the principal is any good at their job, they could get a sense of whether the student is really a psychological risk, or whether they were just goofing around.

I shit you not.

Thank you.

Uh... if the principal is any good at their job, they could get a sense of whether the student is really a psychological risk, or whether they were just goofing around.
How about sending the kid to a shrink, they are better equipped than a school administrator.

Oh wait, that's exactly what they did!

I shit you not.

Thank you.

How about sending the kid to a shrink, they are better equipped than a school administrator.

Well, yeah. But there's some room for common sense here. Sending every kid who acts up to the shrink is overkill. It's exactly the kind of hyper-sensitive, overreaction driving people away from liberalism.

Forum List

Back