I Think My School District Just Turned Me Into A Trump Voter

I noticed you didn’t mention Jews. How interesting.
Do you understand what a Non Christian is?

Yep. So you include my people with other afterthoughts?

Do you advocate teachers support students who hate Jews?
---------------------------------- Don't SUPPORT them but personal hate for JEW's is fine until it turns into violence . Probably none of the teachers business RWinger .
Sad that someone would say that.

What was sad was people burning the flag of Israel outside the DNC and flying the flag of Palestine inside the DNC and not one Democrat condemning it. Note: the flag of Mississippi was banned at the DNC but not the flag of Palestine. Flabbergasted I am.

g5 is mixing apples with oranges. Columbine happened a lonnnng time before Trump.
And has been happening ever since because stupid fucking idiots in this country think that a gun in the wrong hands is still more important than a human life.
Until it's theirs.
Columbine , how many 'Columbine' type events were there in the whole year of 2018 and how many kids were killed in Black Swan events in 2018 '2020' .

Let's see how many Columbine events there have been since Columbine, you stupid idiot.

More than 221,000 students have experienced gun violence at school since Columbine
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/local/school-shootings-database/?utm_term=.ddda5f16cd98
--------------------------------------------- sorry , my fault . i shoulda asked , HOW MANY students were killed or murdered in BlackSwan Events in schools in 2018 '2020' ?? Maybe Bode can help you '2020' .

I noticed you didn’t mention Jews. How interesting.

---------------------------------- Don't SUPPORT them but personal hate for JEW's is fine until it turns into violence . Probably none of the teachers business RWinger .
---------------------------- hate is simply an ill defined emotion that varies between people . And just so the ill defined HATE doesn't turn into violence there is no problem Bode . There are no laws against the emotion of hate in the USA as far as i am aware Bode .

Last edited:

---------------------------- hate is simply an ill defined emotion that varies between people . And just so it doesn't turn into violence there is no problem Bode . There are no laws against the emotion of hate in the USA as far as i am aware Bode .

True

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

This insanity is right out of Kafka.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.

Here’s a better idea. Act like an adult with s brain. Contact an attorney, and sue the teacher the principal and the school district for traumatizing your son, It’s amazing what a civil suit show cause subpoena sent to someone can get accomplished.
Which is exactly why school districts have "zero tolerance" policies....sue-happy parents.

He has standing in this case if what he says is true.
I'm not arguing that he doesn't have standing....what I'm saying is with everyone suing schools, they have to establish these black n' white rules with no wiggle room...."zero tolerance" isn't the result of PC.....it's the result of having a litigious society.
----------------------------------------------- well it was the teacher and school following policy that are causing the suing Bode .

if there were no stupid policies , there would be no suing . See the policy that hung that little boy who chewed a pop tart into a gun Bode .

guns were taken to school in my day in the 60s and 70s either in car . pickup or school bus and all kids in my society had them for the most part . [mostly .22 rifles with the big azz stuff and shotguns at home] ----------------- just a comment .

Oh bullshit. That didn't happen.

Posted this before but there was ONE (1) occasion where a kid brought firearms to my high school, and the school administration freaked the fuck out. He got suspended. Or maybe expelled, not sure.

This was the same kid who a few years before was the only one who stepped forward when we took a class trip to a museum and they showed us a flintlock and offered to let us handle it. He was the only one interested, and he seemed very interested. That's just observation on my part, but the dots connect.

We had kids come to school with rifles in their gun racks, not sure of anywhere else, just where I went to school. So at my school it did happen however it wouldn't happen today. no one shot or killed.

The issue to me is pretending your finger is a gun and now you need a psychiatrist? The school is overreacting, but hey, we created this.

Contrast that with my son’s HS geometry class where a teacher asks a student for their homework and the student responds to her, “I ain’t got time for your homework, bitch!!!” The teacher moves right along; no accountability for the student.
Because the teacher probably knows that the administration doesn't have her back at all.

Bottom line: the teacher, the administration, the system .... collectively have no intention of holding the student personably accountable. Students know this. This is a significant culture shift over the last 30-40 years where students were actually subject to corporal punishment for even appearing to disrupt the teacher. Now, it is the teacher that lives in fear of physical harm by the student.

This blame lies at the top System and political levels.

Two words:

Home School
5 words:

Would create nation of idiots
Actually homeschoolers far out pace their peers in the public schools in all aspects

My neighbors kids will graduate around two years earlier then the kids who do public.
How many kids in their classes?

For home school? Like 7, because they team up with other home schoolers to get the work done. Class is like, 5 hours a day for 3 days then 2 days of field trip type class and that’s all day pretty much. I can say for anywhere but where I work, but the public school teachers have massive class sizes, and some of those kids graduate pretty early to and even begin some classes at community collage.

---------------------------- hate is simply an ill defined emotion that varies between people . And just so the ill defined HATE doesn't turn into violence there is no problem Bode . There are no laws against the emotion of hate in the USA as far as i am aware Bode .
Didn't say it was illegal, just said it was sad.

Geez, the black ones were hopping all over the place in shop class with rubber band guns. It's just kids being kids. I had already done all that by 8th grade. I wanted to make a gun rack with the bandsaw.

8th grade and they're pew-pewing it around the shop tables.
We made little cannons in wood shop. It was my first lathe project. Natch we had lots of pretend cannon battles. Not a single trip to the principal's office.

Interesting where our values take us. My wood projects were first a candelabra and then a model of a grand piano. About two inches tall.

Sure enough I went on to make several more (real) musical instruments....

I b'lieve Pogo may have a flake of sugar in his blood.

Fun fact: Nobody has ever been murdered by being shot with a grand piano. Not even a model.

As I said it all depends on what one aspires to. Some of us like to make nice furniture or an instrument that brings cheer. Others like to go blow shit up. I'm quite sassified with my choice.

So my son, a high school sophomore, is sitting in class and the teacher leaves the room for some reason.

The kids start goofing off and my son and his best friend start aiming their fingers at each other and going bang-bang. They play a lot of PUBG. They're kids. This is what kids do.

Some other fucking candyass motherfucking pussy soap bubble of a punk in the class tells the teacher when she comes back that my son was pretending to shoot a gun at HER (the teacher). The teacher wasn't even in the room!

My son is taken to security and interrogated, and several "witnesses" are interrogated.

The assistant principal calls my wife (because the bitch is terrified of me) and tells my wife my son is suspended, and he cannot return until he sees a fucking shrink.

I shit you not.

If there is anyone on Trump's staff, or Rush Limbaugh's show, or Fox News reading this, please PM me. I would like to make these fucking retards into a national embarrassment.

Thank you.
The kid that needs to be questions
Geez, the black ones were hopping all over the place in shop class with rubber band guns. It's just kids being kids. I had already done all that by 8th grade. I wanted to make a gun rack with the bandsaw.

8th grade and they're pew-pewing it around the shop tables.
We made little cannons in wood shop. It was my first lathe project. Natch we had lots of pretend cannon battles. Not a single trip to the principal's office.

Interesting where our values take us. My wood projects were first a candelabra and then a model of a grand piano. About two inches tall.

Sure enough I went on to make several more (real) musical instruments....
Hey I love my grand piano, but we're talking 8th grade wood shop here!

To be fair it wasn't a working grand piano, just a model. But it had its 88 keys starting A ending C, and even three teeny-weeny pedals. And on the front it was stamped "Steinway".

I prolly didn't have the right to do that. But if Steinway comes after me I'll just shoot 'em. :Boom2: It's the Merkin way.

guns were taken to school in my day in the 60s and 70s either in car . pickup or school bus and all kids in my society had them for the most part . [mostly .22 rifles with the big azz stuff and shotguns at home] ----------------- just a comment .

Posted this before but there was ONE (1) occasion where a kid brought firearms to my high school, and the school administration freaked the fuck out. He got suspended. Or maybe expelled, not sure.

This was the same kid who a few years before was the only one who stepped forward when we took a class trip to a museum and they showed us a flintlock and offered to let us handle it. He was the only one interested, and he seemed very interested. That's just observation on my part, but the dots connect.

We had kids come to school with rifles in their gun racks, not sure of anywhere else, just where I went to school. So at my school it did happen however it wouldn't happen today. no one shot or killed.

The issue to me is pretending your finger is a gun and now you need a psychiatrist? The school is overreacting, but hey, we created this.

At my school we were allowed 1 rifle + 1 shotgun in the rack. People fussed because it was a 3-gun rack. :rolleyes:

I shit you not.

Thank you.

I agree, this is an overreaction. But look at it from the school's perspective. How many school shooters were kids who were just playing that they gave a pass to until the day they came in with a real gun?

So you have a school shooting and pretty much the schools overreact and go after any kid who points his finger and says 'Bang-bang"
Zero.

At my school we were allowed 1 rifle + 1 shotgun in the rack. People fussed because it was a 3-gun rack. :rolleyes:

Yeah, when I was a kid I had an old H&R 12 gauge that had its trigger guard explode when I shot it the first time. My shop teacher had me bring it to school so he could replace it for me. We even went out back and shot it after he was done. Dude also carried a .38 snubbie in his back pocket and a OTF switchblade. Mr. Platt was his name.

Forum List

Back