I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

That does not mean a thing. Trump is always presidential per your claims??? I ask since you have just assumed all there believed it would be wild. So what? The cop killed the woman. Isn't that wild?

Actually, we were lucky the death toll was as low as it was, given the degree Trump riled those people up.

Trump NEVER acted Presidential. He had all the charm of a five-year old throwing a tantrum.

Actually, we were lucky the death toll was as low as it was, given the degree Trump riled those people up.

Trump NEVER acted Presidential. He had all the charm of a five-year old throwing a tantrum.
what's your basis?

BTW, you making a statement of opinion doesn't mean jack shit, you know that right?

Wrong officer.

POLITICS

Ashli Babbitt's family files $30 million lawsuit over Jan. 6 shooting death​

By Faris Tanyos
January 5, 2024 / 9:05 PM EST / CBS News
The family of a 35-year-old California woman who was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer during the Jan. 6 insurrection has filed a $30 million wrongful death lawsuit against the U.S. government.

Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed Jan. 6, 2021, while she tried to climb through a broken door into the Speaker's Lobby outside the House Chamber, as a mob of dozens of supporters of then-President Donald Trump stormed the Capitol while lawmakers were preparing to certify the results of the 2020 election. The shooting was captured on cell phone video. Babbitt later died at a hospital.

In the lawsuit, which was filed Friday in federal court in Southern California, Babbitt's family claimed that she was unarmed and had her hands in the air when she was shot once by Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd.

"Ashli posed no threat to the safety of anyone," the lawsuit states, going on to claim that she was "ambushed" by the officer.

The lawsuit also argued that Byrd was "not in uniform," "did not identify himself as a police officer" and did not issue a warning before opening fire.
Right!

Yeah, I don't think that will get very far.

Well, the first thing I would do is call this woman to the stand.

The first time Celeste Norris laid eyes on Ashli Babbitt, the future insurrectionist had just rammed her vehicle three times with an SUV and was pounding on the window, challenging her to a fight.

Norris says the bad blood between them began in 2015, when Babbitt engaged in a monthslong extramarital affair with Norris’ longtime live-in boyfriend. When she learned of the relationship, Norris called Babbitt’s husband and told him she was cheating.

“She pulls up yelling and screaming,” Norris said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, recounting the July 29, 2016, road-rage incident in Prince Frederick, Maryland. “It took me a good 30 seconds to figure out who she was. … Just all sorts of expletives, telling me to get out of the car, that she was going to beat my ass.”

Then I would play this video of Babbitt, where she's screaming into her phone while she is driving.

says you cause you're a usmessageboard poster. Hilarious shit.

The first time Celeste Norris laid eyes on Ashli Babbitt, the future insurrectionist had just rammed her vehicle three times with an SUV and was pounding on the window, challenging her to a fight.

Norris says the bad blood between them began in 2015, when Babbitt engaged in a monthslong extramarital affair with Norris’ longtime live-in boyfriend. When she learned of the relationship, Norris called Babbitt’s husband and told him she was cheating.

“She pulls up yelling and screaming,” Norris said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, recounting the July 29, 2016, road-rage incident in Prince Frederick, Maryland. “It took me a good 30 seconds to figure out who she was. … Just all sorts of expletives, telling me to get out of the car, that she was going to beat my ass.”

Then I would play this video of Babbitt, where she's screaming into her phone while she is driving.

So babbit was shot because some wife's husband cheated on her? hilarious, the wife hired the capital cop to end her life?

What does that have do with Lt. Byrd murdering her then trying to cover it up by lying about “shots fired”?

I doubt Celeste Norris' testimony will be allowed in trial. It has nothing to do with Sedition Day.

Byrd said he heard someone on the radio report "shots fired."
so the radio isn't the action in front of him. no shots were fired around him. It could have been on the other side of town.

You just described those posting here's attitudes against Trump. I would love to read an honest Democrat to show up to talk to us.

Forum List

Back