I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Trump caused 14.7% unemployment due to his completely inept Covid response.
That is such bullshit partisan rhetoric void of any economic substance. COVID was a global pandemic that caused mass unemployment spikes worldwide. What policies should Trump had pursued that would have resulted in lower unemployment during COVID? Can you point to any models showing what that UE would have been?

Remember, it was the Democrats at Federal, State, and Local levels that wanted to punish people for trying to earn livelihoods (eg barbers, restaurants, etc) yet it was the same Democrats that had no problem with social justice protestors gathering by the thousands standing right next to one another at the height of COVID.

difference is trump wanted folks back to work, demofks don't people working at all.
He absolutely wanted everyone back to work. The Democrats and their lapdog media would be screaming “stay home, stay safe” and/or admonishing and shaming people trying to earn a living. At the same time, Democrats had no problem with social justice protesters gathering by the thousands and ignoring social distancing.

Google search any George Floyd protest image in May-Aug 2020 and you will see thousands standing less than 6 feet apart and as many as 20-30 percent not wearing masks.

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
If everyone remembers what it was like you’re fucked.

If everyone remembers what it was like you’re fucked.
What changed? Honestly? For the last three years, Trump's constantly been in the media. Thanks to the Dems, that louse is the center of American politics. All the acrimony, the outrageous lies, the lowest appeals to the lowest motivations. Nothing's changed.

The only sane choice is neither D nor R.

What changed? Honestly? For the last three years, Trump's constantly been in the media. Thanks to the Dems, that louse is the center of American politics. All the acrimony, the outrageous lies, the lowest appeals to the lowest motivations. Nothing's changed.

The only sane choice is neither D nor R.
What’s changed? Inflation is at historical highs, knee capped oil industry, out of control illegal invasion. Need me to continue? MR2 is concerned blacks will come to realize they were much better off under Trumps policies than obie or bidumb. Once that happens the dems are cooked.

What’s changed? Inflation is at historical highs, knee capped oil industry, out of control illegal invasion. Need me to continue?
No. I need you to get off the partisan drone horseshit and vote for a decent leader for a change. Nothing will improve until we do.

We had one from 2016 to 2020. I’d welcome him back.
One of the reasons I think your a fool. And i don't expect to persuade fools. But there are many, many voters - perhaps most - who know both major parties are useless. It's up to them to wake up and save the country.

It’s never trumps fault or related what trump says …….. a cult member

There are 10,000+ trump supporters on video, entering Capitol Grounds ILLEGALLY, trump even says ‘it’s the largest support I’ve ever had’
A cult would actually call a Man a Woman, even though biology would prove they are wrong. Now off to the punch bowl with ya. You are beyond help.

What does that have do with Lt. Byrd murdering her then trying to cover it up by lying about “shots fired”?

Well, first, you guys have already established cops can use deadly force if they feel threatened. It's how you excuse cops shooting black children with boy scout knives and BB guns.

An investigation by the USCPD already cleared Byrd of wrongdoing. And the above stuff shows that Babbitt was nuts on the best of days.

That is such bullshit partisan rhetoric void of any economic substance. COVID was a global pandemic that caused mass unemployment spikes worldwide. What policies should Trump had pursued that would have resulted in lower unemployment during COVID? Can you point to any models showing what that UE would have been?

Except the rest of the globe never hit as high of UE as we did, nor did they have anywhere near our death tolls.

Remember, it was the Democrats at Federal, State, and Local levels that wanted to punish people for trying to earn livelihoods (eg barbers, restaurants, etc) yet it was the same Democrats that had no problem with social justice protestors gathering by the thousands standing right next to one another at the height of COVID.

Restaurants were allowed to offer Curbside pickup and, by May, outdoor dining. Of course, none of this would have been necessary if we had a nationwide lockdown in March and flattened the Curb. Instead, Covid dragged on for months and months because Trump didn't do his job and show leadership. .

He absolutely wanted everyone back to work. The Democrats and their lapdog media would be screaming “stay home, stay safe” and/or admonishing and shaming people trying to earn a living. At the same time, Democrats had no problem with social justice protesters gathering by the thousands and ignoring social distancing.

Again, no one was going to stop those rightfully angry people from gathering. Trump spent three years rationalizing police brutality and misconduct, and people had quite enough.

Except the rest of the globe never hit as high of UE as we did, nor did they have anywhere near our death tolls.

Restaurants were allowed to offer Curbside pickup and, by May, outdoor dining. Of course, none of this would have been necessary if we had a nationwide lockdown in March and flattened the Curb. Instead, Covid dragged on for months and months because Trump didn't do his job and show leadership. .

Again, no one was going to stop those rightfully angry people from gathering. Trump spent three years rationalizing police brutality and misconduct, and people had quite enough.
You justify angry people gathering as if that is going to exempt them from the science of masses of any gatherings continuing the spread of COVID. This also compromises the already speculative “flatten the curve” hypothesis.

You justify angry people gathering as if that is going to exempt them from the science of masses of any gatherings continuing the spread of COVID. This also compromises the already speculative “flatten the curve” hypothesis.
Kind of hard to get people to be upset about a virus when the popo are shooting their children in the street.

Forum List

Back