I think Spectrum Cable might be censoring Fox News

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
We have DVRs and that. Everything I record works perfectly, I don't record much and there's no overlapping. I try recording Tucker Carlson at 5PM. It quit for no reason, even though the settings are correct. So I tried recording the 9PM show as well. Nothing. If I delete and start over it records the 5 & 9, but only one time each. It never starts again no matter the combination, even though the settings are absolutely correct.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but this doesn't make a bit of sense.

Someone else is having the same problem: Spectrum Will Not Record Tucker Carlson Tonight

We have DVRs and that. Everything I record works perfectly, I don't record much and there's no overlapping. I try recording Tucker Carlson at 5PM. It quit for no reason, even though the settings are correct. So I tried recording the 9PM show as well. Nothing. If I delete and start over it records the 5 & 9, but only one time each. It never starts again no matter the combination, even though the settings are absolutely correct.

Someone else is having the same problem: Spectrum Will Not Record Tucker Carlson Tonight

Your PVR didn't record your show. It couldn't possibly be because it didn't work properly. It has to be some conspiracy by your cable company to censor your viewing. Unbelievable!

That would appear to be quite extreme and I imagine breaking T&C's, plus, Consumer Protection Rights, no?

Are you sure it is only Tuckers show that isn't recording properly?

The DEEP STATE never sleeps.

Left does like censorship and suppression of free speech.

URV9Ea1.gif

I have you tube tv and it won’t let me record fox and friends

That would appear to be quite extreme and I imagine breaking T&C's, plus, Consumer Protection Rights, no?

Are you sure it is only Tuckers show that isn't recording properly?

Absolutely sure. The OP should say everything else I record works perfectly.

I been having trouble with Fox signals also. It is strange.

99.9% chance it is operator error

100% chance you're wrong. Record series settings:

A. Record Tucker-head @ 5pm (there's also one for 9pm)
B. Save until space needed (My DVR is about 15% full)
C. Record new programs. I even set it for new and old, made no difference.
D. Save six episodes, doesn't record one.
E. Save MFing settings like this?......Fk yes
F. List priorities (Tucker is #1). Doesn't matter anyway, because nothing else records near or around 5pm and 9pm, and you "can" record two programs at once anyway.

Even a leftist can manage this:abgg2q.jpg:

There's nothing else to it. Every other series recording works.

WRONG. Record series settings:

F. List priorities (Tucker is #1). Doesn't matter anyway, because nothing else records near or around 5pm and 9pm, and you "can" record two programs at once anyway.

So, either you are fucking it up, or Spectrum has decided to censor one show on one person's DVR.

Hmm...I wonder which is more plausible?

I have Spectrum including the HD/recording boxes. Never a problem.

So, either you are fucking it up, or Spectrum has decided to censor one show on one person's DVR.

I'm the can support my mouth with evidence type. Would you feel better if I take two images, one of the series settings and another of my DVR list?

I'm the can support my mouth with evidence type. Would you feel better if I take two images, one of the series settings and another of my DVR list?

All I know is that Spectrum does not care that much about your or Tucker to do that to you.

There is no outcry from the rest of the Spectrum customers about this happening to them.

The idea they would censor one show for one customer makes no sense

All I know is that Spectrum does not care that much about your or Tucker to do that to you.

There is no outcry from the rest of the Spectrum customers about this happening to them.

The idea they would censor one show for one customer makes no sense
I have the same issue

Forum List

Back