I think Tucker will start working for Newsmax... after he enjoys not working for awhile

There is not a single cable news personality that will be missed should they leave the air but Tucker getting the boot signals a political shift that transcends mere cable news viewership. This guy was allowed to become a political figure in his own right. Nothing like him has ever existed elsewhere in cable news but seems to be the norm in right wing politics.
Youā€™re claiming Tucker would have gone on a rant if not for a non compete that you believe he signed. Lemon did go a rant, and when that was brought to your attention all you did was take shots at Tucker and his supporters. And I donā€™t even like Tucker.

Youā€™re claiming Tucker would have gone on a rant if not for a non compete that you believe he signed. Lemon did go a rant, and when that was brought to your attention all you did was take shots at Tucker and his supporters. And I donā€™t even like Tucker.
The topic at hand is, after all, Tucker Carlson. His place in conservative politics is way bigger than just being a newsreader. No one is particularly attached to Don Lemon and his absence will have no affect on politics at all.

The topic at hand is, after all, Tucker Carlson. His place in conservative politics is way bigger than just being a newsreader. No one is particularly attached to Don Lemon and his absence will have no affect on politics at all.
Yes this is about Tuckerā€™s behavior. What does Tuckerā€™s place in politics have to do with your first post in this thread? When it was brought to youā€™re attention that Don Lemon did behave in a way in which you would have predicted Tucker would have save for a non compete that you believe Tucker signed.

Yes this is about Tuckerā€™s behavior. What does Tuckerā€™s place in politics have to do with your first post in this thread? When it was brought to youā€™re attention that Don Lemon did behave in a way in which you would have predicted Tucker would have save for a non compete that you believe Tucker signed.
Trying to understand the problem you have with my comments. The real story of why Tucker was suddenly fired will be one the top news stories of the year when it finally comes out. Lemmon seems to just have been abrasive and difficult to work with. Not really a mystery there to wonder about.

He will end up on some sort of blog like a Satellite Radio station or YouTube or Patreon channel.....maybe if they will allow it.

Meanwhile he will be hawking some worthless schlock so he can pay bills like overpriced t-shirts and coffee mugs so he can sell medishare insurance or gold bullion coins or even colloidal silver tonic. (AKA swamp water or snake oil)
Meanwhile his listening audience will continue to shrink just like Bill O'Reilly. (He recently went to YouTube)

Meh....don't watch, don't care, won't bother with listening to someone who is so irresponsible and casual with the truth.

Trying to understand the problem you have with my comments. The real story of why Tucker was suddenly fired will be one the top news stories of the year when it finally comes out. Lemmon seems to just have been abrasive and difficult to work with. Not really a mystery there to wonder about.
I gave you an apples to apples comparison. You attacked Tuckerā€™s character. I showed you a guy that did not handle his firing with grace. Youā€™re obfuscating bringing up Tuckerā€™s place in conservative politics. The Bottom line is Lemon behaved in a way you expected Tucker to.

I gave you an apples to apples comparison. You attacked Tuckerā€™s character. I showed you a guy that did not handle his firing with grace. Youā€™re obfuscating bringing up Tuckerā€™s place in conservative politics. The Bottom line is Lemon behaved in a way you expected Tucker to.
So? Still trying figure out why you are even talking about this. My interest in Don Lemon is marginal at best but I really, really want to know why Tucker got fired but no one is talking. Usually it takes NDAs to keep the lid on things this long.

So? Still trying figure out why you are even talking about this. My interest in Don Lemon is marginal at best but I really, really want to know why Tucker got fired but no one is talking. Usually it takes NDAs to keep the lid on things this long.
787 million reasons why Tucker got shitcanned.

787 million reasons why Tucker got shitcanned.
As their ratings leader he was their best chance to recoup some of the loss. Doesn't make sense. It may have made it easier to send him down the road but there's something else.

As their ratings leader he was their best chance to recoup some of the loss. Doesn't make sense. It may have made it easier to send him down the road but there's something else.
He was a financial liability with all the conspiracy theories. Surely you donā€™t think the lawsuit is just coincidental?

Last edited:
You can check it out but Tucker is worth a lot of money. I doubt if he will take on commercials like Judge Napolitano shilling for a gold and silver company or former Ark. Gov Huckabee selling some crap sleep stuff.

He was a financial liability with all the conspiracy theories. Surely you donā€™t think the lawsuit is just coincidental?
It seems he called a female Fox executive a c--t. Not as juicy as I hoped but it at least makes sense.

Forum List

Back