🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I think we can call this KARMA Month....

Mueller the cowardly jew

No antisemitic Democrats ... no siree!

Nothing-to-See-15a34a2fc727c8.jpg

I think we can all agree its been a bad month for the lefttards....

All of their lies have been exposed.....

Their media in all its lying forms has lost all credibility......

They have all been caught in their own traps............

Everything they throw at Trump comes back harder at them.....

KARMA BABY........................................

Is life Good or What!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...61d8fa-323e-11e9-813a-0ab2f17e305b_story.html

Michael Avenatti arrested and charged with embezzlement and attempt to extort Nike
Listen, if Mueller the cowardly jew has to live and breath among Trump NRA disgusting retards for the rest of his life if he in fact had indicted Trump and like most political cowards in this country, everybody is afraid of Trump supporters.....who will support a pile of shit if it wore a MAGA hat at a Trump rally, that's how fucked up crazy you white bastards are

Hey Bigot...:fu:

Winning...……...

Is life Good or What!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...61d8fa-323e-11e9-813a-0ab2f17e305b_story.html

Michael Avenatti arrested and charged with embezzlement and attempt to extort Nike

They deserve everything they get the Demtards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And you stupid OPIOD induced ingrates deserve Trump

All of America except for you lefty loons deserve Trump.

Great economy. UE the lowest its been since 69. Jobs, jobs and more jobs all across the country.

Not to bad for a man who wasn't supposed to win.

Really, really sucks to be your stupid ass.
Great economy my black ass....if the economy was so fuckin great, why then after the gov. shutdown, the so called middle class was on the verge of bankruptcy? People got jobs, thanks to Obama, but nobody is living the tax cut good life but Trump and his rich fuckin friends. And them rich bastards are slowly ridding themselves of labor workers and robotizing their jobs, which is gonna hit us all pretty soon. Just a little foot note, Hitler gave his Nazi white retards a great economy too and we all know how that turned out, fool.

You are one Dumb Ass Butt Hurt Tard....

Later Bigot...……...

Is life Good or What!

Listen, if Mueller the cowardly jew has to live and breath among Trump NRA disgusting retards for the rest of his life if he in fact had indicted Trump and like most political cowards in this country, everybody is afraid of Trump supporters.....who will support a pile of shit if it wore a MAGA hat at a Trump rally, that's how fucked up crazy you white bastards are
Thanks for once again exposing the antisemitism, racism and intolerance in the Democratic Party and the Left.
Oh, so now Mueller is fuckin hero to you moronic simps...show us once again how painful your nuts are sitting on that Trump fence

Mueller is a douchebag. He's as dirty as Hillary, Pelosi, Obama and the rest. He was a douchebag then, he's a douchebag now.

Is life Good or What!

Im hopping Jessie, or whatever the hell his black mama named him, gets beaten up for real and the police refuse to investigate. That'll be karma I can live with.

Was Smollett exonerated because Trump was exonerated (as a get back of some sort) ??? The timing was interesting. Hmmmm.

Smollett as we have learned from the media, has connections to the black Panthers ?? Connections to the Obama's ?? To Jessie Jackson ?? To celebrities/Hollyweird, etc ??

Did Obama and company start some sort of racist cold war in this country ???

What movement was Smollett referring too ??

Is life Good or What!

Thanks for once again exposing the antisemitism, racism and intolerance in the Democratic Party and the Left.
Oh, so now Mueller is fuckin hero to you moronic simps...show us once again how painful your nuts are sitting on that Trump fence
Mueller was never a hero, he was Comey's best friend and protected the crooked Dems from being thrown into the slammer for colluding with the Russians, filing fake FISA warrants, and criminal conspiracy to spy on and take down a sitting president. Hence the purpose of hiring 12 angry Democrats ONLY as his prosecutors. Although they tried real hard they couldn't find jack shit when it came to collusion or obstruction, but they did punish a whole bunch of innocent people and handed down unnecessarily harsh punishments over totally unrelated process crimes or financial crimes, just because they had something to do with Trump.

Is life Good or What!

Mueller was never a hero, he was Comey's best friend and protected the crooked Dems from being thrown into the slammer for colluding with the Russians, filing fake FISA warrants, and criminal conspiracy to spy on and take down a sitting president. Hence the purpose of hiring 12 angry Democrats ONLY as his prosecutors. Although they tried real hard they couldn't find jack shit when it came to collusion or obstruction, but they did punish a whole bunch of innocent people and handed down unnecessarily harsh punishments over totally unrelated process crimes or financial crimes, just because they had something to do with Trump.
(sigh)....Trump supporters are so exhausting to deal with...dude, I wish I could clean out your brain so that you can think more clearly.

Is life Good or What!

(sigh)....Trump supporters are so exhausting to deal with...dude, I wish I could clean out your brain so that you can think more clearly.
Missed this one on the indoctrination list eh ??????

Is life Good or What!

Mueller the cowardly jew? fuck you, boy. he was a combat hero while piece of shit bigots like you were still eating your own boogers. How can you be against trump and his bigoted bullshit and the bigoted assholes who get off on how bigoted he is and still say something so goddamn offensive and sickening about a man that soars above you like an Eagle soars over a maggot crawling all over a dead rat in the sewer....grow up, little bitch.
I’m a Jew; tell me a Jew, especially in a politically assigned position, can’t be bought off.

Is life Good or What!

This coming from a Tard...

You are funny....

Do another one...……………….........

Forum List

Back