🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I think we can call this KARMA Month....

Great economy my black ass....if the economy was so fuckin great, why then after the gov. shutdown, the so called middle class was on the verge of bankruptcy? People got jobs, thanks to Obama, but nobody is living the tax cut good life but Trump and his rich fuckin friends. And them rich bastards are slowly ridding themselves of labor workers and robotizing their jobs, which is gonna hit us all pretty soon. Just a little foot note, Hitler gave his Nazi white retards a great economy too and we all know how that turned out, fool.
The economy is doing quite well, Trump’s Economy Vs. Obama’s Economy, and we are not rounding up Jews or getting ready to invade Czechoslovakia or Poland (despite your comparison's to Hitler, which is where butt sore losers always try to go ).

Unemployment now stands at a fifty year low of 3.7%...and that would include the time Obama was in office, despite your idiotic claim. But I understand you clowns have to bitch about something.
Question? If the economy is so gotdamned great, why can't Trump get past 40% in approval ratings? We're going on 3 years of this nightmare and his great fuckin economy, and still the bitch can't move near 50 if his life depended on it and if the economy is so gotdmand great, why such a huggggggeee loss in Nov??? Answer that or shut the fuck up, idiot

Great economy my black ass....if the economy was so fuckin great, why then after the gov. shutdown, the so called middle class was on the verge of bankruptcy? People got jobs, thanks to Obama, but nobody is living the tax cut good life but Trump and his rich fuckin friends. And them rich bastards are slowly ridding themselves of labor workers and robotizing their jobs, which is gonna hit us all pretty soon. Just a little foot note, Hitler gave his Nazi white retards a great economy too and we all know how that turned out, fool.
The economy is doing quite well, Trump’s Economy Vs. Obama’s Economy, and we are not rounding up Jews or getting ready to invade Czechoslovakia or Poland (despite your comparison's to Hitler, which is where butt sore losers always try to go ).

Unemployment now stands at a fifty year low of 3.7%...and that would include the time Obama was in office, despite your idiotic claim. But I understand you clowns have to bitch about something.
Meanwhile tariff boy has our trade deficit at a 10 year high.
Trade deficit soars to 10-year high in 2018, foiling Trump White House effort to rein it in
The DOW rose 258% during Obama`s 2 terms and so far Trump is lagging behind with only a 24% rise in over 2 years. If Trump gets 8 years (in office not prison) the DOW will need to close at 61,000 to match Obama`s success. While your here, take a look at the unemployment graph for the last 10 years and perhaps you`ll stop wanting to have Trump`s baby and send Obama a little thank you note.
unemployment chart for last 10 years - Bing images

I think we can all agree its been a bad month for the lefttards....

All of their lies have been exposed.....

Their media in all its lying forms has lost all credibility......

They have all been caught in their own traps............

Everything they throw at Trump comes back harder at them.....

KARMA BABY........................................

Is life Good or What!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...61d8fa-323e-11e9-813a-0ab2f17e305b_story.html

Michael Avenatti arrested and charged with embezzlement and attempt to extort Nike
Listen, if Mueller the cowardly jew has to live and breath among Trump NRA disgusting retards for the rest of his life if he in fact had indicted Trump and like most political cowards in this country, everybody is afraid of Trump supporters.....who will support a pile of shit if it wore a MAGA hat at a Trump rally, that's how fucked up crazy you white bastards are
Mueller the cowardly jew? fuck you, boy. he was a combat hero while piece of shit bigots like you were still eating your own boogers. How can you be against trump and his bigoted bullshit and the bigoted assholes who get off on how bigoted he is and still say something so goddamn offensive and sickening about a man that soars above you like an Eagle soars over a maggot crawling all over a dead rat in the sewer....grow up, little bitch.

They deserve everything they get the Demtards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And you stupid OPIOD induced ingrates deserve Trump

All of America except for you lefty loons deserve Trump.

Great economy. UE the lowest its been since 69. Jobs, jobs and more jobs all across the country.

Not to bad for a man who wasn't supposed to win.

Really, really sucks to be your stupid ass.

Speaking of fools. That would be your stupid black ass.

You obviously forgot all the people who collected unemployment for months under Barry.

How unemployment was extended and then extended again. How millions were on food stamps.

UE was through the roof and the economy was in the toilet.

You have one short memory.

The economy today is booming. There are jobs, jobs and more jobs all over the country. UE is the lowest its been since 69.

If this isn't your idea of a great thing then you are stupider than you appear to be.

Speaking of fools. That would be your stupid black ass. Correction, speaking to a fool, ie you!!

You obviously forgot all the people who collected unemployment for months under Barry.And you seem to forget you shit for brains moronic simp, Obama inherited a Bush fkked up economy

How unemployment was extended and then extended again. How millions were on food stamps.Food stamps yesterday, 2 and 3 effin jobs today, what's the effin difference you idiot savant?

UE was through the roof and the economy was in the toilet. We now have a 3 trillion plus deficit, you ain't seen toilet yet, idiot

You have one short memory. And you have none, next stupid question

The economy today is booming. There are jobs, jobs and more jobs all over the country. UE is the lowest its been since 69.
Fkked up wages, 2 and 3 jobs to make ends meet, rich getting all the benefits of the tax cuts, yeah, all's good in La La effin land, idiot

If this isn't your idea of a great thing then you are stupider than you appear to be.
If this is the shit that keeps your nipples hard, mo power hommie

Barry was so busy hanging the ACA around the necks of the tax payers he didn't even look at the economy till his second term. And its was a Dem Rep fucked up economy.

The only people who have two or more jobs today are those that want to have them. And there are enough jobs out there so they can have two or more. Couldn't say the same for Barry's two terms.

I got a raise via the tax cuts as did everyone else. If you don't want yours I'm sure the Govt. will take it back you idiot.

Yup. My nipples are good and hard and yours are flatter than pancakes. Hommie. You show how ignorant you are with each post.

You can't cure stupid and you prove it with each and every post. Dumbass.

Last edited:

Is life Good or What!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...61d8fa-323e-11e9-813a-0ab2f17e305b_story.html

Michael Avenatti arrested and charged with embezzlement and attempt to extort Nike

Great economy. UE the lowest its been since 69. Jobs, jobs and more jobs all across the country.

Stick Barry up your fat black ass.

Trade deficit soars to 10-year high in 2018, foiling Trump White House effort to rein it in
The DOW rose 258% during Obama`s 2 terms and so far Trump is lagging behind with only a 24% rise in over 2 years. If Trump gets 8 years (in office not prison) the DOW will need to close at 61,000 to match Obama`s success. While your here, take a look at the unemployment graph for the last 10 years and perhaps you`ll stop wanting to have Trump`s baby and send Obama a little thank you note.
LOLs! Why would I want to thank Obama for the historically low unemployment rates achieved under Trump?

Dems remind me of the Energizer Bunnies, they keep getting their asses kicked, yet they keep coming back for more, and more, and more...
How in the fuck are we getting our ass's kicked??? Mueller didn't exonerate Trump, and if he did, why won't the AG release the full report? Trump still has NY to deal with, not to mention a full congressional hearing in process....so how in the hell did we get our ass kicked, especially since kicking your GOP ass last Nov???? Trump sooner or later is going to jail along with his fuckin family, that is fact.
Wake up dufus, for two years all we heard about from the Leftist propoganda networks was Russia and collusion with Trump. Now that it all blew up your faces and it turned out to be a HOAX (as Trump kept saying accurately), the American people are no longer interested in the continuation of the witchhunt and more lies from the Left.

But if anything, the Dems and their puppets in the media have shown themselves to be spineless and shameless, so we can expect them to continue the path towards self destruction.

Is life Good or What!

Listen, if Mueller the cowardly jew has to live and breath among Trump NRA disgusting retards for the rest of his life if he in fact had indicted Trump and like most political cowards in this country, everybody is afraid of Trump supporters.....who will support a pile of shit if it wore a MAGA hat at a Trump rally, that's how fucked up crazy you white bastards are
Thanks for once again exposing the antisemitism, racism and intolerance in the Democratic Party and the Left.

Is life Good or What!

Lol, you're very entertaining.

Unless you own the Current Events forum on USMB, there ain't no "we" in your OP.

You are just Butt Hurt......

WE all see you for what you are......….

Nope. None of the above. Butt Hurt does seem to be a descriptive that you USMB Bullies are quite adept at.
Bullies?

Being vindicated makes one a bully now?
Any other dumbass chunks of fake wisdom you would like to share with the class Cletus?

Is life Good or What!

Live is very very good indeed!

Is life Good or What!

Mueller the cowardly jew? fuck you, boy. he was a combat hero while piece of shit bigots like you were still eating your own boogers. How can you be against trump and his bigoted bullshit and the bigoted assholes who get off on how bigoted he is and still say something so goddamn offensive and sickening about a man that soars above you like an Eagle soars over a maggot crawling all over a dead rat in the sewer....grow up, little bitch.
Vet here...and Muelller is still a coward....listen, sticks and stones, bitch, sticks and stones

Is life Good or What!

Thanks for once again exposing the antisemitism, racism and intolerance in the Democratic Party and the Left.
Oh, so now Mueller is fuckin hero to you moronic simps...show us once again how painful your nuts are sitting on that Trump fence

Unless you own the Current Events forum on USMB, there ain't no "we" in your OP.

Nope. None of the above. Butt Hurt does seem to be a descriptive that you USMB Bullies are quite adept at.
Bullies?

Any other dumbass chunks of fake wisdom you would like to share with the class Cletus?
Sure thing, bripat.

Bullies?

Sure thing, bripat.
Is that juvenile retort supposed to bother me?

Get a grip pussy

LOLs! Why would I want to thank Obama for the historically low unemployment rates achieved under Trump?
Because 95% of what you say Trump achieved happened under Obama. The school buses should be coming around in the next hour so grab yourself a passing 5th grader and ask to have the unemployment chart explained to you.

Sure there is. Nearly every person WITH A BRAIN agrees with the op.

You demorats look stupid. So much egg on your faces we can't tell you all apart.
cryingchild.jpg

Forum List

Back