I Think We Need To Create "Black Parking Only" Spots

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Every time I go to Walmart I keep seeing perfectly healthy blacks parking in handicapped spots.

A couple of days ago I saw a black soldier and his ole lady parked in a handicapped spot....no handicapped plates or decals to show that he had the right to do that.

I have a tendency to follow that law....my white privilege has conditioned me to respect authority.

I wore a mask until it became ridiculous.

I believe in following those arrows on the floor and do not shop in the wrong direction.

Somebody explain to me what I'm doing wrong here.

921b8e0a0a5002f032355e70c78e46f1.jpeg

One day, when the history books are written about this time, hopefully they'll discuss how Trumpsters gleefully did everything they could to make things worse, and then acted like the victims.

The two ends of this issue love nothing more than pouring gas on the flame. You guys need each other. You guys ARE each other. The rest of us wish you would just find something else to do.

One day, when the history books are written about this time, hopefully they'll discuss how Trumpsters gleefully did everything they could to make things worse

Yes, like burning down Democrat cities.

Oh, wait ...
Perfect (and predictable) response.

Whatever you do, don't hold your own side accountable for anything, ever. Deny, dismiss, distort and deflect.

It's what you guys are.

One day, when the history books are written about this time, hopefully they'll discuss how Trumpsters gleefully did everything they could to make things worse

Oh, wait ...

Whatever you do, don't hold your own side accountable for anything, ever. Deny, dismiss, distort and deflect.

It's what you guys are.

I hold responsible those who cause the problem. Again, it's Democrat cities that are burning, encouraged by and that are being permitted to burn by their Democrats leaders.

Mere sacrifices to the ultimate goal.

Oh, wait ...

It's what you guys are.
I don't hold people accountable for your your hurt feelings.

Because someone doesn't do what you think they should do not mean that things are worse.

Now, if only Trump were to actually start enacting some conservative policies, I'd be happier. As it is, I just have to settle for the snowflake butthurt I see daily.

Oh, wait ...

It's what you guys are.

Because someone doesn't do what you think they should do not mean that things are worse.

Now, if only Trump were to actually start enacting some conservative policies, I'd be happier. As it is, I just have to settle for the snowflake butthurt I see daily.
I'm not expecting anything from people like you.

Play with someone else, thanks.

Oh, wait ...

It's what you guys are.

I'm not expecting anything from people like you.

Play with someone else, thanks.
Of course, you don't. You just want to paint people with your hurt feelings. I'll do as I like, so piss off.

One day, when the history books are written about this time, hopefully they'll discuss how Trumpsters gleefully did everything they could to make things worse, and then acted like the victims.

The two ends of this issue love nothing more than pouring gas on the flame. You guys need each other. You guys ARE each other. The rest of us wish you would just find something else to do.
Dude...STFU.
Blacks are doing this to themselves.
They have no respect for authority....and they cry about how cops pick on them....(while they're committing crimes)

Every time I go to Walmart I keep seeing perfectly healthy blacks parking in handicapped spots.

A couple of days ago I saw a black soldier and his ole lady parked in a handicapped spot....no handicapped plates or decals to show that he had the right to do that.

I have a tendency to follow that law....my white privilege has conditioned me to respect authority.

I believe in following those arrows on the floor and do not shop in the wrong direction.

View attachment 342906
I call the cops on black ppl every chance i get!

Dude...STFU.
They have no respect for authority....and they cry about how cops pick on them....(while they're committing crimes)
Right on cue, again.

View attachment 342906
I parked in a handicapped spot once and a cop came up and told me I couldn't park there unless I was handicapped. I told her I was and she said how? So I pulled my pants down and showed my tiny white member and she apologized and said she didn't know.

Dude...STFU.
Right on cue, again.
You sure are, what haven't you been arrested for treason?

Oh, wait ...

It's what you guys are.

Perhaps if you listed some things "my side" should be held accountable for?

Dude...STFU.
Right on cue, again.
You sure are, what haven't you been arrested for treason?
No, sorry.

Oh, wait ...

It's what you guys are.

Perhaps if you listed some things "my side" should be held accountable for?
No need. If you can't think of any on your own, I'd be wasting my time.

I'm done with asymmetrical conversations here.

View attachment 342906
The racism is thick in here this morning.

View attachment 342906
Yep.....the definition of racism is being able to spot a lack of respect for laws and authority.

View attachment 342906
Yep.....the definition of racism is being able to spot a lack of respect for laws and authority.
Lol, no.

Forum List

Back