I Thought Democrats Were Truth Seekers

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Guess not. While they are in control of the House it is investigate Trump and Republicans but block investigations of their own side. They claim all they want to do is seek the truth but they don't seem to want to seek the truth on Hunter Biden.

GOPers spent 4 years cheering on Trump and his lackeys as they did not show up to Subpoena hearings, had Bill Barr shut down active investigations, and made-up the Mueller findings.

I hope the Democrats spend 4 years doing the same to GOPers.

GOPers spent 4 years cheering on Trump and his lackeys as they did not show up to Subpoena hearings, had Bill Barr shut down active investigations, and made-up the Mueller findings.

I hope the Democrats spend 4 years doing the same to GOPers.
Not going to be four years. Even Democrats realize the House is gone after the midterms. After the midterms, well, paybacks are hell.

Guess not. While they are in control of the House it is investigate Trump and Republicans but block investigations of their own side. They claim all they want to do is seek the truth but they don't seem to want to seek the truth on Hunter Biden.

hhahhahaa the left doesn't believe in the truth...they only believe in propaganda

Let us know the next time the GOP does an honest investigation of itself next time it's in charge.

This reminds me of the show Jon Stewart did on the media. The media is the one corporation that should be 100% transparent, right? I mean, they want to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth whenever they investigate something. But when it comes to them and how they sensationalize the news, they refuse to even discuss it.

You are cooking rabbits you have not yet caught.
They forget around 800,000 registered Republicans have died of covid or old age. Only about 200,000 Democrats died. We may see a lot of red seats flipped because of natural selection.

They forget around 800,000 registered Republicans have died of covid or old age. Only about 200,000 Democrats died. We may see a lot of red seats flipped because of natural selection.
I am sure the worm turns yet the change will not usher in any changes.

Forum List

Back