I Thought Hillary Was Under Investigation?

We didn't make him drop out of the GOP primaries.
BS! With the usual 'Politics of Personal Destruction' the Liberals wheeled out every money-taking, lying Ho to launch accusations against the man, launched verbal assaults against him for 'hypocritical behavior' for 'adultery' when they KNEW he didn't do it any way. Many insisted because of it he had no business running. As soon as he dropped out every one of the women disappeared, every claim was dropped, and the news media never mentioned him again. It wasn't a coincidence - mission accomplished!

The FBI has made this clear - Hillary IS under investigation. So Hillary comes out, trying to save her image, and LIES, declaring once again that all of this is just a 'security review'. ... and ignorant, brainwashed liberals with their collective heads up HER ass jump on her comment as gospel and run to the blogs to proclaim what she, the pathological liar, says is true.

:lmao:

Top DOJ attorneys along with a good number of top FBI agents do not work in conjunction on a 'Security Review'.

IMMUNITY is not offered to anyone for a 'routine 'Security Review''.

State Dept missing Clinton emails, but says unrelated to Benghazi attacks - CNNPolitics.com
AND
Government finds new emails Clinton did not hand over
AND
State Dept.: Clinton didn't turn over all Libya emails
- As REQUIRED BY LAW

FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server

FBI Makes It Official: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is Under Investigation

Hillary Clinton Is Now Tied To At Least Four Investigations By Federal Agencies

FBI's Clinton probe expands to public corruption track | Fox News

FBI director reminds us Hillary's still under investigation and Obama lied about the possible nat'l security implications

Guy Benson - FBI: Yes, Our Probe Into Hillary's Email Scheme is a Criminal Investigation

Ex-Obama intel official: Hillary Clinton should drop out - CNNPolitics.com

:crybaby:...b...b...b...but HILLARY said it's only a 'Security Review', so it HAS to be true!

:lmao:
I looked at one of your links, from the rights beloved PJMedia. Natch, it does not say Hillary's under investigation. What it says is:

Baker says the FBI has not, however, “publicly acknowledged the specific focus, scope or potential targets of any such proceedings.”
Yes, they are investigating emails Hillary sent while Hillary was Secretary of State off of Hillary's private server and have given immunity to Hillary's aide who helped set it up and the target of the investigation is Sec Jack Lew.

Why would Lew be the target? Lew was not in that chain of command. It would be whoever wrote the emails, it would be whoever approved the arrangement of the private server (and that can only be Hillary) and then whatever add-on issues they find like false statements to Federal officials.

It's also been reported that the investigation has been widened to include public corruption. That would be Huma for working three jobs, two of which were a conflict of interest with her State Department position, and then whatever shilling for the Clinton Foundation Hillary, Huma, and the lot of them did while supposedly looking out for the American people but in reality enriching their own pockets.
I was being sarcastic Of course Lew is not the target. Of course Hillary is the target. And those around her, of course.

They don't give out immunity if the person doesn't have someone else bigger to offer up. The guy's lawyer would have produced a proffer that previews the testimony and it would have had to be approved.

Hillary's cretins would have you believe this is just getting this guy on the record and they're done. Not so.
Absolutely, his lawyer gave Justice a preview of what his client could testify to if they gave immunity and they did it. They have a very very good idea what he knows. And what he knows will lead to Hillary's indictment or a raft of resignations from FBI and Justice.

So being a felon is not disqualification from being President? I agree there is no legal disqualification but seriously, that's how high you want to set the bar?
Wouldn't you think malfeasance in office and high crimes and misdemeanors should disqualify someone?
You mean ' How LOW'....

Here's a little hint for the morons of this forum thinking Hillary's server is the subject of an investigation.

Remember a few years back when corporations were deemed "people"?

Congratulations, you just got bit in the ass!
Wow that wins "non sequitur of the day" today.

So does that mean it was OK for Hillary to send classified and top secret emails off her server? Yes or no.
It doesn't disqualify her sorry. No it isn't ok. It's also not ok to scam people at Trump U, it's not ok to be a liar like Rubio and Cruz either.

So vote Bernie like me.

How often is Rubio & Cruz truthful?

Marco Rubio's file | PolitiFact Florida

PolitiFact | A service of the Tampa Bay Times

So who you voting for?
So being a felon is not disqualification from being President? I agree there is no legal disqualification but seriously, that's how high you want to set the bar?
Wouldn't you think malfeasance in office and high crimes and misdemeanors should disqualify someone?

She won't be convicted before November. Not enough time.

My prediction is that the FBI will sit on the referral as long as possible. If she is leading in the polls, Comey, who has integrity, will forward it. If she's not, he'll hold on it till the Republican gets in office, when indictment would be a foregone conclusion.

If she's leading and Comey forwards it, Lynch and Obama will not act. They will defer it. Obviously, if she's President, it goes nowhere.

So then Comey will have stuff leaked if it's so bad she shouldn't be President.

Thought Hillary Was Under Investigation

Maybe it's like how Hillary is the smartest woman in the world. You know. Like how she's a victim of putting her server in the bathroom of one of her houses. Fluuuuussh.
Republicans are notorious for calling out Democrats for doing the same shit they do. They don't seem to think the hypocrisy matters apparently.

Remember when the RNC emailed classified info? Right, that was Hillary. Durr.

I looked at one of your links, from the rights beloved PJMedia. Natch, it does not say Hillary's under investigation. What it says is:

Baker says the FBI has not, however, “publicly acknowledged the specific focus, scope or potential targets of any such proceedings.”
Yes, they are investigating emails Hillary sent while Hillary was Secretary of State off of Hillary's private server and have given immunity to Hillary's aide who helped set it up and the target of the investigation is Sec Jack Lew.

Why would Lew be the target? Lew was not in that chain of command. It would be whoever wrote the emails, it would be whoever approved the arrangement of the private server (and that can only be Hillary) and then whatever add-on issues they find like false statements to Federal officials.

It's also been reported that the investigation has been widened to include public corruption. That would be Huma for working three jobs, two of which were a conflict of interest with her State Department position, and then whatever shilling for the Clinton Foundation Hillary, Huma, and the lot of them did while supposedly looking out for the American people but in reality enriching their own pockets.
I was being sarcastic Of course Lew is not the target. Of course Hillary is the target. And those around her, of course.

They don't give out immunity if the person doesn't have someone else bigger to offer up. The guy's lawyer would have produced a proffer that previews the testimony and it would have had to be approved.

Hillary's cretins would have you believe this is just getting this guy on the record and they're done. Not so.
Absolutely, his lawyer gave Justice a preview of what his client could testify to if they gave immunity and they did it. They have a very very good idea what he knows. And what he knows will lead to Hillary's indictment or a raft of resignations from FBI and Justice.

Maybe he has a paper trail of how the authorization for the private server came about. Lots of indictments of her aides, I predict, because DOJ will want something to show they aren't totally partisan (ha ha).

Hillary's staff can see for themselves looking back at history how people connected to the Clintons end up dead, in jail, or in jail and then dead. Their business partners have ended up in jail alone, their lawyers has ended up dead, and anyone necessary - to save their asses - have been thrown under the bus.

Pagliano knows SOMEONE is 'going down', is 'going to burn', is GOING TO JAIL on all of this. He is smart enough to know while his incarceration means nothing and no one would miss him, major forces are trying to save Hillary's ass...and I'm sure he doesn't want to be someone's forgotten butt-boy in Jail while Hillary 'ascends the throne'...

He has taken immunity. No one is offered immunity in a 'Security Review'. Hillary, AGAIN, is a liar trying to save her image. I hope Pagliano offers her criminal, lying ass up to the FBI on a silver platter...and despite the FBI's report Lynch and Obama will STILL not call for any action to be taken against Hillary.

Hillary's staff can see for themselves looking back at history how people connected to the Clintons end up dead, in jail, or in jail and then dead. Their business partners have ended up in jail alone, their lawyers has ended up dead, and anyone necessary - to save their asses - have been thrown under the bus.

Pagliano knows SOMEONE is 'going down', is 'going to burn', is GOING TO JAIL on all of this. He is smart enough to know while his incarceration means nothing and no one would miss him, major forces are trying to save Hillary's ass...and I'm sure he doesn't want to be someone's forgotten butt-boy in Jail while Hillary 'ascends the throne'...

He has taken immunity. No one is offered immunity in a 'Security Review'. Hillary, AGAIN, is a liar trying to save her image. I hope Pagliano offers her criminal, lying ass up to the FBI on a silver platter...and despite the FBI's report Lynch and Obama will STILL not call for any action to be taken against Hillary.

I think they wanted him originally to take the fall and he wasn't that dumb.

Pagliano was hired to maintain Hillary's server. If she never ensured he had adequate security clearance to do so, based on the EXTREMELY classified compartmentalized TS info on the server, then that is a crime...on Hillary.

If she claims Huma or anyone put that stuff on her server / in her e-mails that means they HAD to have her passwords to do so...which is also a CRIME. So unless she claims they STOLE those passwords - which is her throwing them under the bus - then she can be charged with THAT.

EVERY excuse, every justification, every story she spins has so many holes in them that reveal CRIMES - all of them. The FBI initially claimed, before the investigation was EXPANDED, that they were initially looking at potential crimes of 'NEGLIGENCE'....which is obvious no matter what version of any story you believe, but they have since moved way beyond thinking 'negligence' as they stated they are also looking into charges of 'Corruption'.

Pagliano was hired to maintain Hillary's server. If she never ensured he had adequate security clearance to do so, based on the EXTREMELY classified compartmentalized TS info on the server, then that is a crime...on Hillary.

If she claims Huma or anyone put that stuff on her server / in her e-mails that means they HAD to have her passwords to do so...which is also a CRIME. So unless she claims they STOLE those passwords - which is her throwing them under the bus - then she can be charged with THAT.

EVERY excuse, every justification, every story she spins has so many holes in them that reveal CRIMES - all of them. The FBI initially claimed, before the investigation was EXPANDED, that they were initially looking at potential crimes of 'NEGLIGENCE'....which is obvious no matter what version of any story you believe, but they have since moved way beyond thinking 'negligence' as they stated they are also looking into charges of 'Corruption'.

The only problem is that like all white collar crime, it's complicated and not easy to explain to simple minded partisans.

She won't be convicted before November. Not enough time..
The State Department has already stated that they intend to drag the release of documents out until 2017.

I suspect any indictments or news will be delayed until after the election. If they (Lynch and Obama) can't make it go away Obama will pardon her. Pardoning a newly-elected President before he/she goes into office is extremely difficult, so I imagine Obama/the DOJ would just make sure it never gets a Grand Jury / Indictments, MAKING it go away. If she loses, the charges are made, and Obama issues the pardon. ...IMO...

She won't be convicted before November. Not enough time..
The State Department has already stated that they intend to drag the release of documents out until 2017.

I suspect any indictments or news will be delayed until after the election. If they (Lynch and Obama) can't make it go away Obama will pardon her. Pardoning a newly-elected President before he/she goes into office is extremely difficult, so I imagine Obama/the DOJ would just make sure it never gets a Grand Jury / Indictments, MAKING it go away. If she loses, the charges are made, and Obama issues the pardon. ...IMO...

I don't see a pardon from Obama. What I see is a deferral of the referral. When she's inaugurated it's declined and buried.

Well, now that you mention it, maybe a pardon if Trump is elected. To avoid an indictment. Which perhaps is why Comey would hold the referral till after if it's looking like a Republican win.

The only problem is that like all white collar crime, it's complicated and not easy to explain to simple minded partisans.

WHAT is so complicated?

Hillary used 2 servers to hide documents / info from the FOIA.
Hillary LIED about never sending/ receiving classified.
Hillary KEPT highly classified documents she was NEVER supposed to have - the law required her to turn ALL, everything classified they found on her hard-drive, in to the State Department when she left the agency. Just HAVING it in her possession is a crime.
She stored Unclassified, Secret, Top Secret, and Compartmentalized info on the SAME Server - a CRIME!
She jeopardized national security and people's lives for her own 'convenience'.

You make it sound like 'rocket science', but it's REALLY simple.

You would think so, listening to the teabaggers turned Trumpeteers on this forum, but alas, she isn't.

Department of State cleared Hillary;

Clinton Email Scandal Falls Apart As State Dept. Says There Was No Policy Against Private Email

Department of Justice cleared Hillary;

Justice Department rules Hillary Clinton followed law in deleting emails

FBI shuts down email investigation of Hillary;

FBI shuts down Hillary Clinton email investigation effort

The current FBI investigation is to determine if Hillary was the victim of having her server hacked.

The FBI doesn't indict the victims of crimes.

Oh, you're lying.

democrat!

WHAT is so complicated?

Hillary used 2 servers to hide documents / info from the FOIA.
Hillary LIED about never sending/ receiving classified.
Hillary KEPT highly classified documents she was NEVER supposed to have - the law required her to turn ALL, everything classified they found on her hard-drive, in to the State Department when she left the agency. Just HAVING it in her possession is a crime.
She stored Unclassified, Secret, Top Secret, and Compartmentalized info on the SAME Server - a CRIME!
She jeopardized national security and people's lives for her own 'convenience'.

You make it sound like 'rocket science', but it's REALLY simple.

She keeps telling people nothing was "marked classified." NOTHING is marked "classified." Classified information is marked with its level of classification (Confidential, Secret, Top Secret, and above).

So does that mean it was OK for Hillary to send classified and top secret emails off her server? Yes or no.
It doesn't disqualify her sorry. No it isn't ok. It's also not ok to scam people at Trump U, it's not ok to be a liar like Rubio and Cruz either.

So vote Bernie like me.

How often is Rubio & Cruz truthful?

Marco Rubio's file | PolitiFact Florida

PolitiFact | A service of the Tampa Bay Times

So who you voting for?

Bernie is a politician. He's not perfect so I would avoid that.

I'm not voting Bernie because I don't want to spend my senior years giving all my pension and IRA money to fund some stupid kid's college education. If I had wanted to throw money at some left wing college, I would have had kids but I chose not to.

I'd rather keep the money I earned.
Do you want your social security?

As a retired Federal employee under the old pension system, I am not eligible to receive Social Security.

However, I haven't seen any Bernie scheme to fix SS. He just wants to give out more benefits without any increase in the receipts.
Baby boomer is the worst generation. Selfish bastards got it good and now tell us we can't have it as good as what they gave themselves. What they gave themselves is "too unrealistic".

We didn't make him drop out of the GOP primaries.
BS! With the usual 'Politics of Personal Destruction' the Liberals wheeled out every money-taking, lying Ho to launch accusations against the man, launched verbal assaults against him for 'hypocritical behavior' for 'adultery' when they KNEW he didn't do it any way. Many insisted because of it he had no business running. As soon as he dropped out every one of the women disappeared, every claim was dropped, and the news media never mentioned him again. It wasn't a coincidence - mission accomplished!
Same with Bill Clinton and all those bitches who didn't like being used to wet his cigars.

Same with Bill Clinton and all those bitches who didn't like being used to wet his cigars.
While the Lewinski affair was nationally embarrassing, as Liberals know Clinton was impeached in the house for attempting to circumvent the law while depriving an American citizen of the right to a fair trial, part of the Constitution he took an oath to protect. For his ethical failure he was found guilty of Contempt of Court and promptly DISBARRED from practicing law in Arkansas.

But you Libs keep telling yourself that it was all about an affair. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

While the Lewinski affair was nationally embarrassing, as Liberals know Clinton was impeached in the house for attempting to circumvent the law while depriving an American citizen of the right to a fair trial, part of the Constitution he took an oath to protect. For his ethical failure he was found guilty of Contempt of Court and promptly DISBARRED from practicing law in Arkansas.

But you Libs keep telling yourself that it was all about an affair. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
It was a witch hunt. All the Republican who went after him had mistresses of their own. And the American people knew this which is why he was more popular after you impeached him.

What it was all about was winning in 2000. You act like the GOP don't play politics. What a dope you must be.

Forum List

Back