I Thought Hillary Was Under Investigation?

It was a witch hunt.
Ahhh, the standard 'vast right-wing Conspiracy'. Funny...CNN reported today that HILLARY authored over 100 classified e-mails found on Hillary's server. It failed to mention the GOP actually wrote them and placed them on her hard drive.

:lmao:

It was a witch hunt.
Ahhh, the standard 'vast right-wing Conspiracy'. Funny...CNN reported today that HILLARY authored over 100 classified e-mails found on Hillary's server. It failed to mention the GOP actually wrote them and placed them on her hard drive.

What else was reported?

Oh yeah...

"The analysis also showed that the practice of using non-secure email systems to send sensitive information was widespread at the department and elsewhere in government.

The analysis raises difficult questions about how the government treats sensitive information. It suggests that either material is being overclassified, as Clinton and her allies have charged, or that classified material is being handled improperly with regularity by government officials at all levels — or some combination of the two.
The 104 classified emails *authored by Clinton are difficult to evaluate because of the heavy redaction in the versions that have been released.

They are generally short, running sometimes only a sentence or two.

The emails often were sent in response to another State Department official whose original note has also been redacted in the publicly released version.
In nearly a quarter of the emails, the only classified redaction is the subject line.

Still, some diplomats who have reviewed their emails that have now been classified have expressed puzzlement. Several said in interviews that they thought the State Department’s review process relied on an overly broad interpretation of *public-records laws that restrict release of certain information involving relations with foreign governments.
Instead, they said, the emails largely reflect real-time information shared with them by foreign government officials using their own insecure email accounts or open phone lines, or in public places such as hotel lobbies where it could have been overheard."

Clinton, on her private server, wrote 104 emails the government says are classified

Republicans are notorious for calling out Democrats for doing the same shit they do. They don't seem to think the hypocrisy matters apparently.

Yeah, sort of how Liberals - to this day - claim a person's personal sexual life is none of anyone's business and how having an affair has no impact on someone's qualifications or right to be a President...then vehemently DEMANDS Herman Cain drop out of the Presidential race over proven BOGUS / false accusations that he had an affair!

Oh....is there any chance Uncle Herman will join the race this year to replace Uncle Ben?

Here's a little hint for the morons of this forum thinking Hillary's server is the subject of an investigation.

Remember a few years back when corporations were deemed "people"?

Congratulations, you just got bit in the ass!
Wow that wins "non sequitur of the day" today.
Bush / Cheney never illegally kept Extremely Classified documents after they left office, never stripped security clearances from documents and sent them over UNCLASS means, or sent 'knock list' data over UNCLASS means, jeopardizing our national security and people's lives the way Hillary has done.

Aside from the fact that Hillary hasn't, I do recall several incidents of Bush/Cheney releasing classified info to the public, including in the Plame affair.

are you Dumb or Dumber ? Stupid AND Stupider maybe!

Ex-U.S. attorney: Hillary case 'criminal,' grand jury convened

Read more at Ex-U.S. attorney: Hillary case ‘criminal,’ grand jury convened
Hey dumbshit. Read your own link. There is no evidence of a grand jury. World Nut Daily called some lawyer about the source Washington Post story, and he "INTERPRETED" (assumed) the Washington Post story to mean there is a grand jury. Even though the WaPo story plainly says there is no evidence of a grand jury.

Joseph diGenova interprets granting of immunity to State Dept. staffer

In other words, DiGenova manufactured some bullshit.

Last edited:
The criminal emails aside, Pantsuit failed to protect an American embassy, but you leftards think she can protect America? Now I know who the song "Shipfull Of Fools" was written for.
Someone should put an enquiry together about that...where did it happen?

Here's a little hint for the morons of this forum thinking Hillary's server is the subject of an investigation.

Remember a few years back when corporations were deemed "people"?

Congratulations, you just got bit in the ass!
Wow that wins "non sequitur of the day" today.
Bush / Cheney never illegally kept Extremely Classified documents after they left office, never stripped security clearances from documents and sent them over UNCLASS means, or sent 'knock list' data over UNCLASS means, jeopardizing our national security and people's lives the way Hillary has done.

Aside from the fact that Hillary hasn't, I do recall several incidents of Bush/Cheney releasing classified info to the public, including in the Plame affair.

Yeah, Sidney Blumenthal should have gone to jail for that one.

The Corrupt Obama DOJ will not enforce the law against a democrat, we all know that. BUT an FBI recommendation of indictment is powerful against the crook Hillary.

kn030416dAPC20160303074654.jpg

You can tell if someone is worried about something. I would expect Hillary Clinton to have some worry about some of it. She doesn't, at all. She doesn't yammer, or hem and haw, there is nothing there it would appear.

But cons didn't get the traction with Ben Gassy so they are clinging to this phoney 'scandal' like grim death. It is their only hail-mary hope for November.

State Dept. Concludes Past Secretaries Of State "Definitively" Handled Classified Information On Private Email

ABC News detailed a final State Department investigation which concluded that past secretaries of state, including Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice's immediate staff, "handled classified material on unclassified email systems." The findings come as the FBI investigates a private email server used by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state.

For months, conservative media figures have attacked Clinton, baselessly accusing her of wrongdoing for receiving State Department emails on her private email account while secretary of state. On February 4, reports emerged that Colin Powell and aides to Condoleezza Rice also used private email accounts when they served under former President George W. Bush, and some of their emails similarly contained information that was retroactively classified.

The March 4 ABC News article reported that "a final memorandum" issued by "[t]he State Department's internal investigation arm" found that former secretaries of state "handled classified material on unclassified email systems." The State Department found that emails handled on private email accounts associated with Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice contain "information classified at the Secret or Confidential levels.'" Former Secretary Powell responded that those identified emails were not marked "'Confidential at the time and they were sent as unclassified,'" seemingly underscoring Secretary Clinton's defense that "the State Department is classifying documents too aggressively" (emphasis added):

State Dept. Concludes Past Secretaries Of State "Definitively" Handled Classified Information On Private Email

ABC News detailed a final State Department investigation which concluded that past secretaries of state, including Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice's immediate staff, "handled classified material on unclassified email systems." The findings come as the FBI investigates a private email server used by Hillary Clinton during her time as secretary of state.

For months, conservative media figures have attacked Clinton, baselessly accusing her of wrongdoing for receiving State Department emails on her private email account while secretary of state. On February 4, reports emerged that Colin Powell and aides to Condoleezza Rice also used private email accounts when they served under former President George W. Bush, and some of their emails similarly contained information that was retroactively classified.

The March 4 ABC News article reported that "a final memorandum" issued by "[t]he State Department's internal investigation arm" found that former secretaries of state "handled classified material on unclassified email systems." The State Department found that emails handled on private email accounts associated with Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice contain "information classified at the Secret or Confidential levels.'" Former Secretary Powell responded that those identified emails were not marked "'Confidential at the time and they were sent as unclassified,'" seemingly underscoring Secretary Clinton's defense that "the State Department is classifying documents too aggressively" (emphasis added):

They all had their own servers? That's awful!
Did they also fail to turn over all the classified material after they left office?
Did they also delete thousands of emails and turn the rest over as hard copies?

Well, if they broke the same rules as Hillary, they should be prosecuted the same as Hillary.

No. They had their own personal account.

Know what email address Colin Powell used? cpowell@aol.com.

Where do you think that AOL server was located? Not at State, that's for sure.

Did they also fail to turn over all the classified material after they left office?
Yes. Did you read the article you quoted?
However the issue was it was classified retroactively.
same with Hillary.

Colin Powell deleted all of his emails, yes.

Well, if they broke the same rules as Hillary, they should be prosecuted the same as Hillary.
They've already been cleared.

Same as Hillary will be.

No. They had their own personal account.

Know what email address Colin Powell used? cpowell@aol.com.

Where do you think that AOL server was located? Not at State, that's for sure.

Yes. Did you read the article you quoted?
same with Hillary.
Colin Powell deleted all of his emails, yes.

Same as Hillary will be.

Know what email address Colin Powell used? [email protected].

That's awful! So he didn't have his own server that allowed him to destroy government emails.

same with Hillary.

That's another nice thing about using a proper, government account, when a classification is changed, your emails are still on the proper, government server.

Also, you'd have no reason to illegally copy classified material to get it on your government account, like what happened with the material illegally moved onto Hillary's server.

That's not fair. Clearing the black guy and charging the woman.

Same as Hillary will be.

Keep telling yourself that.

As has been pointed out to the rubes many times, Hillary Clinton was not the first to use a personal email account as SecState. Colin Powell set the precedent.

And here's the part the propaganda outlets the rubes prefer haven't made a sound about: Some of Colin Powell's and Condi Rice's mails have now been retroactively classified, too.

Classified Data Found in Personal Email of Colin Powell and Aides to Condoleezza Rice

INDICT! INDICT! INDICT!

Colin Powell deleted his emails. He did not turn them over.

STEPHANOPOULOS: OK. So we'll cut back to you on that later on.

But I do want to ask you one final question on this Hillary Clinton e-mail controversy. Which, of course, put you back in the news a bit this week, as well.

You were secretary of State during the early days of e-mails. You were one of the first secretaries, I believe, to set up a personal e-mail account. And you pushed to modernize the State Department's system.

Based on your experience, what do you make of these revelations this week and what would you recommend that she do now?

POWELL: I -- I can't speak to a -- Mrs. Clinton and what she should do now. That would be inappropriate.

What I did when I entered the State Department, I found an antiquated system that had to be modernized and modernized quickly.

So we put in place new systems, bought 44,000 computers and put a new Internet capable computer on every single desk in every embassy, every office in the State Department. And then I connected it with software.

But in order to change the culture, to change the brainware, as I call it, I started using it in order to get everybody to use it, so we could be a 21st century institution and not a 19th century.

But I retained none of those e-mails and we are working with the State Department to see if there's anything else they want to discuss with me about those e-mails.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So they want...

POWELL: (INAUDIBLE) have a stack of them.

STEPHANOPOULOS: -- they've asked you to turn them over, but you don't have them, is that it?

POWELL: I don't have any -- I don't have any to turn over. I did not keep a cache of them. I did not print them off. I do not have thousands of pages somewhere in my personal files.

And, in fact, a lot of the e-mails that came out of my personal account went into the State Department system. They were addressed to State Department employees and the State.gov domain. But I don't know if the servers the State Department captured those or not.

And most -- they were all unclassified and most of them, I think, are pretty benign, so I'm not terribly concerned even if they were able to recover them.

'This Week' Transcript: Former Secretary of State Colin Powell

As has been pointed out to the rubes many times, Hillary Clinton was not the first to use a personal email account as SecState. Colin Powell set the precedent.

And here's the part the propaganda outlets the rubes prefer haven't made a sound about: Some of Colin Powell's and Condi Rice's mails have now been retroactively classified, too.

Classified Data Found in Personal Email of Colin Powell and Aides to Condoleezza Rice

INDICT! INDICT! INDICT!

You're right!

As soon as Hillary's trial is over, get those other 2.

Colin Powell deleted his emails. He did not turn them over.

Did he wipe them, with a cloth?

Forum List

Back