I Thought Hillary Was Under Investigation?

Here's a little hint for the morons of this forum thinking Hillary's server is the subject of an investigation.

Remember a few years back when corporations were deemed "people"?

Congratulations, you just got bit in the ass!

The FBI has made this clear - Hillary IS under investigation. So Hillary comes out, trying to save her image, and LIES, declaring once again that all of this is just a 'security review'. ... and ignorant, brainwashed liberals with their collective heads up HER ass jump on her comment as gospel and run to the blogs to proclaim what she, the pathological liar, says is true.

:lmao:

Top DOJ attorneys along with a good number of top FBI agents do not work in conjunction on a 'Security Review'.

IMMUNITY is not offered to anyone for a 'routine 'Security Review''.

State Dept missing Clinton emails, but says unrelated to Benghazi attacks - CNNPolitics.com
AND
Government finds new emails Clinton did not hand over
AND
State Dept.: Clinton didn't turn over all Libya emails
- As REQUIRED BY LAW

FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton's email server

FBI Makes It Official: Hillary Rodham Clinton Is Under Investigation

Hillary Clinton Is Now Tied To At Least Four Investigations By Federal Agencies

FBI's Clinton probe expands to public corruption track | Fox News

FBI director reminds us Hillary's still under investigation and Obama lied about the possible nat'l security implications

Guy Benson - FBI: Yes, Our Probe Into Hillary's Email Scheme is a Criminal Investigation

Ex-Obama intel official: Hillary Clinton should drop out - CNNPolitics.com

:crybaby:...b...b...b...but HILLARY said it's only a 'Security Review', so it HAS to be true!

I looked at one of your links, from the rights beloved PJMedia. Natch, it does not say Hillary's under investigation. What it says is:

Baker says the FBI has not, however, “publicly acknowledged the specific focus, scope or potential targets of any such proceedings.”
Yes, they are investigating emails Hillary sent while Hillary was Secretary of State off of Hillary's private server and have given immunity to Hillary's aide who helped set it up and the target of the investigation is Sec Jack Lew.

Here's a little hint for the morons of this forum thinking Hillary's server is the subject of an investigation.

Wow that wins "non sequitur of the day" today.

Thought Hillary Was Under Investigation

Maybe it's like how Hillary is the smartest woman in the world. You know. Like how she's a victim of putting her server in the bathroom of one of her houses. Fluuuuussh.
Republicans are notorious for calling out Democrats for doing the same shit they do. They don't seem to think the hypocrisy matters apparently.

Try looking at them all - they spel lout Hillary in under investigation.

Only a Liberal could read how The FBI has declared the investigation they are running (in one source) directly involves the mis-management of HIGHLY Classified documents found on HILLARY'S server, yet claim Hillary is not in any way being looked at in this criminal investigation.

:wtf:

She claimed under oath she never sent / received classified information, but there it is in HER e-mails on HER server....but SHE is no way involved or being looked at / investigated.

So does that mean it was OK for Hillary to send classified and top secret emails off her server? Yes or no.

Republicans are notorious for calling out Democrats for doing the same shit they do. They don't seem to think the hypocrisy matters apparently.

Yeah, sort of how Liberals - to this day - claim a person's personal sexual life is none of anyone's business and how having an affair has no impact on someone's qualifications or right to be a President...then vehemently DEMANDS Herman Cain drop out of the Presidential race over proven BOGUS / false accusations that he had an affair!

The FBI has made this clear - Hillary IS under investigation. So Hillary comes out, trying to save her image, and LIES, declaring once again that all of this is just a 'security review'. ... and ignorant, brainwashed liberals with their collective heads up HER ass jump on her comment as gospel and run to the blogs to proclaim what she, the pathological liar, says is true.

Top DOJ attorneys along with a good number of top FBI agents do not work in conjunction on a 'Security Review'.

State Dept missing Clinton emails, but says unrelated to Benghazi attacks - CNNPolitics.com
AND
AND
- As REQUIRED BY LAW

FBI director reminds us Hillary's still under investigation and Obama lied about the possible nat'l security implications

Guy Benson - FBI: Yes, Our Probe Into Hillary's Email Scheme is a Criminal Investigation

:crybaby:...b...b...b...but HILLARY said it's only a 'Security Review', so it HAS to be true!

I looked at one of your links, from the rights beloved PJMedia. Natch, it does not say Hillary's under investigation. What it says is:

Baker says the FBI has not, however, “publicly acknowledged the specific focus, scope or potential targets of any such proceedings.”
Yes, they are investigating emails Hillary sent while Hillary was Secretary of State off of Hillary's private server and have given immunity to Hillary's aide who helped set it up and the target of the investigation is Sec Jack Lew.

Why would Lew be the target? Lew was not in that chain of command. It would be whoever wrote the emails, it would be whoever approved the arrangement of the private server (and that can only be Hillary) and then whatever add-on issues they find like false statements to Federal officials.

It's also been reported that the investigation has been widened to include public corruption. That would be Huma for working three jobs, two of which were a conflict of interest with her State Department position, and then whatever shilling for the Clinton Foundation Hillary, Huma, and the lot of them did while supposedly looking out for the American people but in reality enriching their own pockets.

Bush / Cheney never illegally kept Extremely Classified documents after they left office, never stripped security clearances from documents and sent them over UNCLASS means, or sent 'knock list' data over UNCLASS means, jeopardizing our national security and people's lives the way Hillary has done.

So does that mean it was OK for Hillary to send classified and top secret emails off her server? Yes or no.
It doesn't disqualify her sorry. No it isn't ok. It's also not ok to scam people at Trump U, it's not ok to be a liar like Rubio and Cruz either.

So vote Bernie like me.

How often is Rubio & Cruz truthful?

Marco Rubio's file | PolitiFact Florida

PolitiFact | A service of the Tampa Bay Times

So who you voting for?

Bush / Cheney never illegally kept Extremely Classified documents after they left office, never stripped security clearances from documents and sent them over UNCLASS means, or sent 'knock list' data over UNCLASS means, jeopardizing our national security and people's lives the way Hillary has done.

Yeah, sort of how Liberals - to this day - claim a person's personal sexual life is none of anyone's business and how having an affair has no impact on someone's qualifications or right to be a President...then vehemently DEMANDS Herman Cain drop out of the Presidential race over proven BOGUS / false accusations that he had an affair!

We didn't make him drop out of the GOP primaries. That was on him and you republicans. It was religious bible thumping Republicans who wouldn't nominate the cheating bastard. This is a perfect example of how Republicans blame Democrats for everything. Amazing.

It doesn't disqualify her sorry. No it isn't ok. It's also not ok to scam people at Trump U, it's not ok to be a liar like Rubio and Cruz either.

So vote Bernie like me.

So who you voting for?

Bernie is a politician. He's not perfect so I would avoid that.

I'm not voting Bernie because I don't want to spend my senior years giving all my pension and IRA money to fund some stupid kid's college education. If I had wanted to throw money at some left wing college, I would have had kids but I chose not to.

I'd rather keep the money I earned.

So vote Bernie like me.

So who you voting for?

I'm not voting Bernie because I don't want to spend my senior years giving all my pension and IRA money to fund some stupid kid's college education. If I had wanted to throw money at some left wing college, I would have had kids but I chose not to.

Do you want your social security?

AND
AND
- As REQUIRED BY LAW

Why would Lew be the target? Lew was not in that chain of command. It would be whoever wrote the emails, it would be whoever approved the arrangement of the private server (and that can only be Hillary) and then whatever add-on issues they find like false statements to Federal officials.

It's also been reported that the investigation has been widened to include public corruption. That would be Huma for working three jobs, two of which were a conflict of interest with her State Department position, and then whatever shilling for the Clinton Foundation Hillary, Huma, and the lot of them did while supposedly looking out for the American people but in reality enriching their own pockets.
I was being sarcastic Of course Lew is not the target. Of course Hillary is the target. And those around her, of course.

So vote Bernie like me.

So who you voting for?

Do you want your social security?

As a retired Federal employee under the old pension system, I am not eligible to receive Social Security.

However, I haven't seen any Bernie scheme to fix SS. He just wants to give out more benefits without any increase in the receipts.

So vote Bernie like me.

So who you voting for?
So being a felon is not disqualification from being President? I agree there is no legal disqualification but seriously, that's how high you want to set the bar?
Wouldn't you think malfeasance in office and high crimes and misdemeanors should disqualify someone?

AND
AND
- As REQUIRED BY LAW

I was being sarcastic Of course Lew is not the target. Of course Hillary is the target. And those around her, of course.

They don't give out immunity if the person doesn't have someone else bigger to offer up. The guy's lawyer would have produced a proffer that previews the testimony and it would have had to be approved.

Hillary's cretins would have you believe this is just getting this guy on the record and they're done. Not so.

Forum List

Back