🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I thought Prison was supposed to be PUNISHMENT?

Had a friend who worked at a small town jail up in Washington state where they could order pizza and hot sandwiches from the local pizza place if they had no disciplinary problems and money on the books. But one rule was you had to share with your cellmate(s).

you shouldn't be able to order anything if u are a criminal
Most people in the Cook County jail are not there because they are serving a sentance for a crime. Many innocent people are held there while awaiting trial. It's a jail, not a prison.

Had a friend who worked at a small town jail up in Washington state where they could order pizza and hot sandwiches from the local pizza place if they had no disciplinary problems and money on the books. But one rule was you had to share with your cellmate(s).

Most people in the Cook County jail are not there because they are serving a sentance for a crime. Many innocent people are held there while awaiting trial. It's a jail, not a prison.

Innocent my ass cheeks

The fact that someone is in jail does not mean that they are a criminal. Are you too ignorant to comprehend that concept?

The fact that someone is in jail does not mean that they are a criminal. Are you too ignorant to comprehend that concept?

Well why they in JAIL? I never been to jail

So why the fuck are inmates in Chicago abloe to get Pizza?

Report: Chicago inmates can have pizza delivered to cell
Why the fuck shouldn't they be able to get pizza?

I've been incarcerated at the Cook County jail twice. I know what it's like from personal experience. The food sucks.

With a real pizza oven they can make some decent quality food.

you don't get options for better food when you broke the law

it's people that is not in jail who can't get pizza so why the fuck should a prisoner get one?

When people are arrested, generally they are taken to the county jail, regardless of whether they are innocent or guilty.

Only worthless thugs get arrested

I've been incarcerated at the Cook County jail twice. I know what it's like from personal experience. The food sucks.

it's people that is not in jail who can't get pizza so why the fuck should a prisoner get one?

When people are arrested, generally they are taken to the county jail, regardless of whether they are innocent or guilty.

I'd bet that I'm worth a lot more than you, scatman.

Jail is PUNISHMENT ok MONGO??

Your statements are so idiotic that I'd bet that you are included in a demograph that is notable for having a very low IQ (~85)... or you are just trying to imitate a DAN.

Your statements are so idiotic that I'd bet that you are included in a demograph that is notable for having a very low IQ (~85)... or you are just trying to imitate a DAN.

I;m already mad when I heard prisoners had internet access

that not sound like punishment

And another thing. If you call an institution the Cook[/collor] county anything it is just plain false advertising if there isn't some good cooking.

jail is not convicted

Forum List

Back