I thought snowflakes said we could not afford the cost of getting rid of illegals / refugees?

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

Worried about Trump, asylum seekers walk cold road to Canada

"Refugees in the United States fearing a worsening climate of xenophobia in the wake of a divisive U.S. presidential campaign are flocking to Canada in growing numbers."

View attachment 111017

:p
To me, that's sad. I suppose you're happy that they no longer feel welcome here? People who have already been through hell in their own country, now have to face fear here? To me that's humiliating.

upload_2017-2-6_15-25-59.jpeg

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

"Refugees in the United States fearing a worsening climate of xenophobia in the wake of a divisive U.S. presidential campaign are flocking to Canada in growing numbers."

View attachment 111017

To me, that's sad. I suppose you're happy that they no longer feel welcome here? People who have already been through hell in their own country, now have to face fear here? To me that's humiliating.

View attachment 111028
#AmericaFirst

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

View attachment 111017

View attachment 111028
#AmericaFirst
When they find Canada better, I'm embarrassed. Why aren't you?

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

View attachment 111017

View attachment 111028
Humiliating is accepting refugees from the Middle East without extreme vetting and having another 9/11. Think about it. I thought the common theme after 9/11 was "We will NEVER FORGET!"

Democrats never said we could not afford to get rid of all of the refugees...we NEVER WANTED to get rid of those seeking asylum, we spoke about the 11 million ILLEGAL immigrants, so please STOP with the lying, twisting and turning, and spinning right wing bull crud, Easy.

And I agree with Old Lady,
it's a disgrace that we have done this and put this fear in the refugee asylum seekers and thank goodness, at least Canada's soul, is in the right place! We're turning in to ungrateful, selfish, waxed cold, people....

We are now officially ''the goats'' in the ''Sheep and the Goats'' parable of Christ, Judging the Nations

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 25:31-46 - New International Reader's Version

Democrats never said we could not afford to get rid of all of the refugees...we NEVER WANTED to get rid of those seeking asylum, we spoke about the 11 million ILLEGAL immigrants, so please STOP with the lying, twisting and turning, and spinning right wing bull crud, Easy.

And I agree with Old Lady,
it's a disgrace that we have done this and put this fear in the refugee asylum seekers and thank goodness, at least Canada's soul, is in the right place! We're turning in to ungrateful, selfish, waxed cold, people....

We are now officially ''the goats'' in the ''Sheep and the Goats'' parable of Christ, Judging the Nations

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 25:31-46 - New International Reader's Version
And Canada claims to accept thousands of immigrants when actually it is HALF of the number accepted last year!

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

View attachment 111017

View attachment 111028
Humiliating is accepting refugees from the Middle East without extreme vetting and having another 9/11. Think about it. I thought the common theme after 9/11 was "We will NEVER FORGET!"
And we have never had a refugee carry out a terrorist attack on our soil since. We have not forgotten. I'm not opposed to making it better, but closing the doors while we make that investigation does not seem necessary to me. I'm sure you've heard that before, though.

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

View attachment 111017

View attachment 111028

Um............hate to tell you, but it wasn't refugees that did 9/11, it was people who came here LEGALLY on a visa.

Incidentally, all terror attacks in this country have been done by (a) US born citizens who became radicalized, (b) Naturalized US citizens who became radicalized, or (c) people who came here LEGALLY on a visa.

No refugees have ever successfully carried out an attack on the US.

But, you let Trump scare you and now you have the two separate and distinctly different programs conflated into one big terrorist threat.

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

View attachment 111017

View attachment 111028
And we have never had a refugee carry out a terrorist attack on our soil since. We have not forgotten. I'm not opposed to making it better, but closing the doors while we make that investigation does not seem necessary to me. I'm sure you've heard that before, though.

ZERO refugees have ever carried out an attack in the USA. Read post 12 for clarification.

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

View attachment 111017

View attachment 111028
#AmericaFirst
When they find Canada better, I'm embarrassed. Why aren't you?
Considering the source, I just don't care

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

View attachment 111017

View attachment 111028
Just a matter of time.
Crimes at refugee homes on the rise, say German Criminal Police | News | DW.COM | 17.01.2016

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

View attachment 111017

View attachment 111028

Um............hate to tell you, but it wasn't refugees that did 9/11, it was people who came here LEGALLY on a visa.

Incidentally, all terror attacks in this country have been done by (a) US born citizens who became radicalized, (b) Naturalized US citizens who became radicalized, or (c) people who came here LEGALLY on a visa.

No refugees have ever successfully carried out an attack on the US.

But, you let Trump scare you and now you have the two separate and distinctly different programs conflated into one big terrorist threat.
Anyone who is not willing to assimilate into our culture is a threat. Terrorists can come in with refugees when not vetted. Why wouldn't you want them vetted????

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

View attachment 111017

View attachment 111028

ZERO refugees have ever carried out an attack in the USA. Read post 12 for clarification.
When there is a wholesale rush of anyone coming into this country, terrorists can come in posing as refugees. It's not that hard to figure out.

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

View attachment 111017

Do you know what an "asylum seeker" is, eaze?
It's the OPPOSITE of the British Colonists who fought for their freedom.
Any other questions, SlickWilly?

Refugees SELF-DEPORT

View attachment 111017

View attachment 111028

Ohio State

Since the Cato Institute analysis was published in September 2016, a Somalian refugee injured 13 people at Ohio State University in November in what officials investigated as a terrorist attack. No one died.

San Bernardino attacks

Although San Bernardino inspired Trump's travel ban, neither of the shooters would have been affected by it.

Farook, 28, was an American citizen born in Chicago. Malik, 29, was born and raised in Pakistan, and later lived in Saudi Arabia. She arrived in the United States on a K-1 fiancée visa and later became a permanent resident.

New York and New Jersey explosions

Ahmad Khan Rahimi faces an array of bombing, weapons and attempted murder charges in two on September 17, 2016, incidents. He is accused of detonating bombs in New Jersey and in New York's Chelsea neighborhood. The explosion in Chelsea injured 29 people.

Orlando Pulse nightclub shooting

Omar Mateen, the man who shot and killed 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, was an American citizen living in Fort Pierce, Florida. He was born in New York, and his parents were from Afghanistan.

His widow, Noor Salman, was arrested earlier this month on charges of obstruction of justice and aiding and abetting her husband's material support to ISIS

Boston Marathon bombings

The Tsarnaev family arrived in the United States when Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was 8 years old, and they applied for and were granted political asylum.

Fatal terror attacks by refugees in the US: Zero - CNN.com

Forum List

Back