I thought there was nothing in those 30k emails. I also thought the left wants Trump to release his

If the emails are erased, how can the be produced?

The NSA has them for one.

:link:

Oh please.

It's common knowledge...

The NSA is reading every email sent to and from the United States

https://thinkprogress.org/nearly-al...tizens-not-terrorists-d3caf3c6e4dc#.xbp5cdwbq

FAQ: What You Need to Know About the NSA’s Surveillance Programs

NSA collects millions of text messages daily in 'untargeted' global sweep

Domestic Surveillance National Data Warehouse

"What Data We Collect
Every day, people leave a digital trail of electronic breadcrumbs as they go about their daily routine. They go to work using electronic fare cards; drive through intersections with traffic cameras; walk down the street past security cameras; surf the internet; pay for purchases with credit/debit cards; text or call their friends; and on and on.

There is no way to predict in advance which crucial piece of data will be the key to revealing a potential plot. The standard operating procedure for the Domestic Surveillance Directorate is to "collect all available information from all available sources all the time, every time, always".

In the spirit of openness and transparency, here is a partial list of current and planned future data collection targets:

• internet searches (ie; here's a collection of searches by Federal Government workers)
  • websites visited
  • emails sent and received
  • social media activity (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
  • blogging activity including posts read, written, and commented on - View our patent
  • videos watched and/or uploaded online
  • photos viewed and/or uploaded online
  • mobile phone GPS-location data
  • mobile phone apps downloaded
  • phone call records - View our patent
  • text messages sent and received
  • Skype video calls
  • online purchases and auction transactions
  • credit card/ debit card transactions
  • financial information
  • legal documents
  • travel documents
  • health records
  • cable television shows watched and recorded
  • commuter toll records
  • electronic bus and subway passes / Smartpasses
  • facial recognition data from surveillance cameras
  • educational records
  • arrest records
  • driver license information"

I dont know. Are you admitting that these emails were so thoroughly wiped out that there is no way to retrieve them?

I would hope they fucking were. If you knew anything about basic cyber security you would know that doing so would have been the only responsible thing to do.

Cause that is quite a process and you really need to go through some steps to get them that thoroughly destroyed.

No you don't, you dumb fuck. I do it all the time. Every time I get rid of a file, it's done such as to be unrecoverable. It's as simple as right-click, select, left-click. Easiest thing in the world.
Really? Lol. Good stuff. Why did she have a Rouge server again?

Why doesn't trump release 30k of his personal emails ?
She lied about the personal emails and lied about turning over all work emails. Maybe she can't be trusted. Maybe she shouldn't have taken top secret information and placed it on her rogue server.

Because the trumpster didn't delete them AFTER receiving a subpoena demanding them silly girl. Do try and keep up....

Because the trumpster didn't delete them AFTER receiving a subpoena demanding them silly girl. Do try and keep up....

Apples to apples . She turned over her taxes . He hasn't .

Bullshit silly girl. His tax records are in the hands of the IRS. She OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE (not that you give a shit) by her actions. You support and condone political corruption. Congrats. You're a scumbag.

Bullshit silly girl. His tax records are in the hands of the IRS. She OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE (not that you give a shit) by her actions. You support and condone political corruption. Congrats. You're a scumbag.

No I don't .

trump is distracting you by shouting "emails!" . That has nothing to do wh his taxes . Releasing taxes is all but universal for big time pols.

Really? Lol. Good stuff. Why did she have a rogue server again?

Because they were all out of blue? :dunno:
Lol fixed. Damn auto correct.

Oh, so it looks like you're asking about a rogue server. Except, I see no indication that she had a rogue server. She had a private server, on which she hosted a private email account. There's nothing especially remarkable about that.

No I don't .

trump is distracting you by shouting "emails!" . That has nothing to do wh his taxes . Releasing taxes is all but universal for big time pols.

Releasing his taxes is merely to appease morons like you. She committed a crime and you don't care. Thus, you're a fool.

Really? Lol. Good stuff. Why did she have a rogue server again?

Because they were all out of blue? :dunno:
Lol fixed. Damn auto correct.

Oh, so it looks like you're asking about a rogue server. Except, I see no indication that she had a rogue server. She had a private server, on which she hosted a private email account. There's nothing especially remarkable about that.

She had a unsecured private server upon which she conducted extensive official business. In other words she violated every security protocol out there and if her husband weren't a former POTUS she would be sitting in a courtroom somewhere under indictment.

Taxes....

Well, what's the problem? Seems like an automatic thing.

Trump Said he would release his taxes, against his lawyers advice.

I thought there was nothing in ANY of those 30 thousand emails that she deleted.

Lol at stupid left wingers.
If there was nothing in them she wouldn't have tried so hard to delete them.

She had a unsecured private server upon which she conducted extensive official business. In other words she violated every security protocol out there and if her husband weren't a former POTUS she would be sitting in a courtroom somewhere under indictment.

Indictment for what? Nothing she did was illegal. Foolish, unwise, but not illegal.

Taxes....

Well, what's the problem? Seems like an automatic thing.

Trump Said he would release his taxes, against his lawyers advice.

I thought there was nothing in ANY of those 30 thousand emails that she deleted.

Lol at stupid left wingers.
If there was nothing in them she wouldn't have tried so hard to delete them.
And made sure to delete thoroughly. Why did her aids plead the 5th?

Nothing worse for the world than the devilishly hypocritical left.

Indictment for what? Nothing she did was illegal. Foolish, unwise, but not illegal.

Wrong. Comey stated that she had no intent. The law has no provision for intent. It merely states that if you do it you are in violation of law. Period end of story.

Wrong as libtards usually are.

Wrong. Comey stated that she had no intent. The law has no provision for intent. It merely states that if you do it you are in violation of law. Period end of story.

You're a fucking idiot, spreading lies so flagrant, you ought to be banned permanently, or at the very least strictly limited to the badlands dungeon. End of story.

Forum List

Back