I thought there was nothing in those 30k emails. I also thought the left wants Trump to release his

Wrong. Comey stated that she had no intent. The law has no provision for intent. It merely states that if you do it you are in violation of law. Period end of story.

You're a fucking idiot, spreading lies so flagrant, you ought to be banned permanently, or at the very least strictly limited to the badlands dungeon. End of story.

No, the only idiot is you who when faced with facts ignores them. You sir are a moron.

Here is the whole statement from the FBI and I highlighted the pertinent section. Read the laws and learn something.

"Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

And here are the laws she specifically violated.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a)
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title V, § 552(a), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1566; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
(a)
Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, goes upon, enters, flies over, or otherwise obtains information concerning any vessel, aircraft, work of defense, navy yard, naval station, submarine base, fueling station, fort, battery, torpedo station, dockyard, canal, railroad, arsenal, camp, factory, mine, telegraph, telephone, wireless, or signal station, building, office, research laboratory or station or other place connected with the national defense owned or constructed, or in progress of construction by the United States or under the control of the United States, or of any of its officers, departments, or agencies, or within the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States, or any place in which any vessel, aircraft, arms, munitions, or other materials or instruments for use in time of war are being made, prepared, repaired, stored, or are the subject of research or development, under any contract or agreement with the United States, or any department or agency thereof, or with any person on behalf of the United States, or otherwise on behalf of the United States, or any prohibited place so designated by the President by proclamation in time of war or in case of national emergency in which anything for the use of the Army, Navy, or Air Force is being prepared or constructed or stored, information as to which prohibited place the President has determined would be prejudicial to the national defense; or
21 U.S.C. 853(b), (c), and (e)–(p)) shall apply to—
section 524(c) of title 28, there shall be deposited in the Crime Victims Fund in the Treasury all amounts from the forfeiture of property under this subsection remaining after the payment of expenses for forfeiture and sale authorized by law.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 736; Sept. 23, 1950, ch. 1024, title I, § 18, 64 Stat. 1003; Pub. L. 99–399, title XIII, § 1306(a), Aug. 27, 1986, 100 Stat. 898; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147; Pub. L. 103–359, title VIII, § 804(b)(1), Oct. 14, 1994, 108 Stat. 3440; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, § 607(b),Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3511.)

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

And finally

"According to Section 1236.22 of the 2009 NARA requirements, which Schmidt provided in an email, "Agencies that allow employees to send and receive official electronic mail messages using a system not operated by the agency must ensure that Federal records sent or received on such systems are preserved in the appropriate agency recordkeeping system."

In short, the State Department was required to ensure that Secretary Clinton's emails, including those on personal accounts, were preserved in an agency record-keeping system. The failure to ensure such preservation would therefore likely be in violation of the federal requirements, though it's not clear whether all of her personal emails – or just those related to official business – would be required."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/media...llary-emails-falls-short-203418#ixzz4LawLescf
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Wrong. Comey stated that she had no intent. The law has no provision for intent. It merely states that if you do it you are in violation of law. Period end of story.

You're a fucking idiot, spreading lies so flagrant, you ought to be banned permanently, or at the very least strictly limited to the badlands dungeon. End of story.
You're the idiot. I am retired law enforcement, you don't have to intend to break the law to get charged. Comey covered hildabeast's fat ass plain and simple.

Taxes....

Well, what's the problem? Seems like an automatic thing.

Trump Said he would release his taxes, against his lawyers advice.

I thought there was nothing in ANY of those 30 thousand emails that she deleted.

Lol at stupid left wingers.

Apples and Oranges. Stupid rightwingers.

Taxes for Taxes. She released hers. What's stopping him? What are you afraid of?

Taxes....

I thought there was nothing in ANY of those 30 thousand emails that she deleted.

Taxes for Taxes. She released hers. What's stopping him? What are you afraid of?
What was hildabeast afraid of when she deleted 33,000 e-mails?

Taxes....

Presidential candidates have routinely released tax returns.

Except for the Donald.

Why not?

And....why is it you don't think he needs to? Is he special?

...hmmm.... I have an idea.

Hillary released her taxes. Trump should release his.

Hillary should release her emails. Trump should release his.

Sound fair?

Taxes....

Except for the Donald.

Why not?

Can't answer my question huh libtard? I will answer it, because she is a crooked hag.

Taxes....

Except for the Donald.

Why not?

Can't answer my question huh libtard? I will answer it, because she is a crooked hag.

Ah, poor conservetard. I provided an answer :)

You're the idiot. I am retired law enforcement, you don't have to intend to break the law to get charged. Comey covered hildabeast's fat ass plain and simple.

"Intent" is in the first sentence of the law .

Where are all the charges against the others who sent / recieved emails? They are just as "guilty" as Hillary !

Proof the whole thing is a witch hunt .

Taxes....

Her personal email? She didn't want them to fall
Into douchebag righty hands as they have hounded her for the last 25 years .

Taxes....

Except for the Donald.

Why not?

Ah, poor conservetard. I provided an answer :)
You provided a non answer. Still waiting.

Forum List

Back