🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I thought they loved

illegals.......funny how when they are sent to democrat areas, somehow they are not welcome.......what a bunch of lying hypocrites these people are.

Pelosi fumes over White House plan to release immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities
I recommended this to the White House last year, finally someone has come forward to "trigger" the libertardos into exposing their real feelings towards the diseased horde that is crossing our border. But they didnt go far enough, I had said, they should round them all up and dump the whole bunch on every Democrat and Liberal Republican doorstep, that wants open borders. When the TB and measles outbreak on the liberals family, they would being tripling the funding for wall and USBPA.

illegals.......funny how when they are sent to democrat areas, somehow they are not welcome.......what a bunch of lying hypocrites these people are.

Pelosi fumes over White House plan to release immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities
Just another childish game that will fuel division over progress... way to go Mr Leader
Nope he's exposing the bullshit you guys say in your talking points....why don't you want them? how is that dividing? I thought you loved these poor unfortunate people?

Just another childish game that will fuel division over progress... way to go Mr Leader
Nope he's exposing the bullshit you guys say in your talking points....why don't you want them? how is that dividing? I thought you loved these poor unfortunate people?
If you don’t understand how this is divisive then you are more clueless than I thought. It does nothing to propose a real solution, it is a cheap political mockery gotchya attempt trying to expose the other side as hypocrites. That doesn’t promote progress it fuels anger and division. Wake up.

Not a childish game. NO ONE ELSE WANTS THEM. And it wouldn't matter if Trump cured cancer, NOTHING he does will ever bridge the gap between the UNHINGED LEFT and the rest of America

If you don’t understand how this is divisive then you are more clueless than I thought. It does nothing to propose a real solution, it is a cheap political mockery gotchya attempt trying to expose the other side as hypocrites. That doesn’t promote progress it fuels anger and division. Wake up.

No it's not, Again, are you saying the left is hypocritical on this issue?
And how is this not a real solution?
Arent the big cities where they can get that great democrat social safety net?

Not a childish game. NO ONE ELSE WANTS THEM. And it wouldn't matter if Trump cured cancer, NOTHING he does will ever bridge the gap between the UNHINGED LEFT and the rest of America
I could care less about the unhinged left or the unhinged right. I wish everybody would stop focusing on the nuts.

I could care less about the unhinged left or the unhinged right. I wish everybody would stop focusing on the nuts.

The problem is who are you calling nuts?

The people that see this situation for what it is and are pissed about it? People have a right to be pissed by the democrats obvious attempt to bring in shit loads of losers from other countries for political power....that's what it is......and then when those dregs get put in the democrats neighborhoods all those people suddenly decide they aren't worthy?

So where should these people go?

No, that’s what you are saying. The only people this crap “proves” hypocrisy to are people like you. You’re stuck in an echo chamber. Meanwhile the left is reenforced in their narrative that yall possess zero understanding of their perspective making you a bunch of ignorant hateful bigots. It not only stalls progress, it sets everybody backwards.

There's nothing childish about it. Let the dems live cheek in jowl with the criminals they are bribing to come to this country.

No, that’s what you are saying. The only people this crap “proves” hypocrisy to are people like you. You’re stuck in an echo chamber. Meanwhile the left is reenforced in their narrative that yall possess zero understanding of their perspective making you a bunch of ignorant hateful bigots. It not only stalls progress, it sets everybody backwards.
Bullshit, don't even try that....I've been consistent from day one.....I love the I'm a centrist act, but this post shows why you are full of shit.

You know the left is hypocritical and you hate what Trump did, because he exposed you and your side.
So again, where should these people go? Correct, to the people that want them and love them, which is what Trump is trying to do......why hate?

There's nothing childish about it. Let the dems live cheek in jowl with the criminals they are bribing to come to this country.
The whole thing is childish are you kidding?

The only hypocrisy I see is yours.

You want Sanctuary Status, but you don't want to fund Sanctuary Status with your own resources.

You want everyone else to pay for it. If you are going to claim Sanctuary Status as a State Right and Disregard Federal Law, you have to Fund Sanctuary Status with State Funds.

Bullshit, don't even try that....I've been consistent from day one.....I love the I'm a centrist act, but this post shows why you are full of shit.

You know the left is hypocritical and you hate what Trump did, because he exposed you and your side.
So again, where should these people go? Correct, to the people that want them and love them, which is what Trump is trying to do......why hate?
Both partisan sides are hypocritical, of course they are... I’m telling you how this stuff is perceived and how it plays out. What about what I said to you think is not true?

Where should they go? if they broke the law then. Back to the country they came from. If they are applying for citizenship then they go through our process

The only hypocrisy I see is yours.

You want Sanctuary Status, but you don't want to fund Sanctuary Status with your own resources.

You want everyone else to pay for it. If you are going to claim Sanctuary Status as a State Right and Disregard Federal Law, you have to Fund Sanctuary Status with State Funds.
I wouldn’t vote for sanctuary status. You don’t know what you’re talking about

Forum List

Back