🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I thought they loved

illegals.......funny how when they are sent to democrat areas, somehow they are not welcome.......what a bunch of lying hypocrites these people are.

Pelosi fumes over White House plan to release immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities
Just another childish game that will fuel division over progress... way to go Mr Leader
Not a childish game. NO ONE ELSE WANTS THEM. And it wouldn't matter if Trump cured cancer, NOTHING he does will ever bridge the gap between the UNHINGED LEFT and the rest of America
I could care less about the unhinged left or the unhinged right. I wish everybody would stop focusing on the nuts.
What is an example of these so called RW comments?

We have a crisis and the Left is both NOT HELPING, but they are also MAKING THINGS WORSE.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

illegals.......funny how when they are sent to democrat areas, somehow they are not welcome.......what a bunch of lying hypocrites these people are.

Pelosi fumes over White House plan to release immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities

The President needs to Sign an EO forcing overflow of Illegals to be bused to Sanctuary Cities, and that Sanctuary Cities must provide for Illegals via State Funds and Not Federal Funds.
The democrats think they'll be able to funnel all those criminals directly to our rural areas, where they will terrorize and vote the locals out of existence. There are subsidized housing slums going up ALL OVER the rural US and they are meant for offal that are intended to destroy us.

Just another childish game that will fuel division over progress... way to go Mr Leader
Not a childish game. NO ONE ELSE WANTS THEM. And it wouldn't matter if Trump cured cancer, NOTHING he does will ever bridge the gap between the UNHINGED LEFT and the rest of America
I could care less about the unhinged left or the unhinged right. I wish everybody would stop focusing on the nuts.
What is an example of these so called RW comments?

We have a crisis and the Left is both NOT HELPING, but they are also MAKING THINGS WORSE.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
Read just about any post that BrokeLoser makes. He represents the RW nuts pretty good on this issue

Your troll fails. First of all it is an obvious straw man. The take away, however, is Donald Trump's childish effort to convince biddable fools to conclude what you concluded.
Nope stop sticking somlians in some random town in Maine, time to put them in your cities....but you guys say they are trash.......that Trump is dumping them in the cities.....dumping is a dogwhistle for trash

Forum List

Back