I told you all months ago - Impeachment

I double dog dare the House Republicans to introduce an impeachment resolution and vote on it!

Wasn't it just last December when the gop was saying they have no intension of impeaching Obama?

I just want to know when the gop is going to actually govern and do what's right for America.

But then I don't think that the gop knows what's right for America.

I double dog dare the House Republicans to introduce an impeachment resolution and vote on it!

Oh yeah? I TRIPLE dog dare the House Republicans to introduce an impeachment resolutions and vote on it!

Those low down, lily livered lollygaggers.

Personally, I'd rather they didn't waste my tax dollars on yet another publicity stunt.

That's all the gop has been doing so far. One stunt after another.

Personally I wish they would stop being childish and work for all Americans. They're certainly getting paid enough. When are they going to actually do their job?

Last edited:
No grounds for impeachment.

Never has been.

If the American people want him out, that's grounds enough.

Frankly though, there's plenty of 'grounds' for it though.
Wrong.

X2. Oh, a negative times a negative is a positive. Guess I was right..... Dickhole.
There are a lot of people like you around here who think two wrongs make them right.

I was speaking facetiously for starters. And I don't think the wrongs of Obama are anywhere near right.

Anyone who says they believe there are grounds for impeachment is either very stupid or completely dishonest. There is no third option.

Sorry bout that,

1. It is coming, and it will be over Iran.
2. All the information hasn't come out yet obviously.
3. But if you are able to read the hand writing on the wall, you should be able to figure this out.
4. Obama is about to do something really fucked up.
5. Remember Obama told Netanyahu not to divulge what he knew about the *DEAL*.
6. SO this says Netanyahu has inside information inside the deal in Iran.
7. And it means that some information did get to the Senators.
8. Which of course the Senators 47, fired off a *FUCK YOU LETTER* to Iran.
9. Which again the Senators tell Obama *FUCK YOU TOO*!
10. Its not rocket science.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. It is coming, and it will be over Iran.
2. All the information hasn't come out yet obviously.
3. But if you are able to read the hand writing on the wall, you should be able to figure this out.
4. Obama is about to do something really fucked up.
5. Remember Obama told Netanyahu not to divulge what he knew about the *DEAL*.
6. SO this says Netanyahu has inside information inside the deal in Iran.
7. And it means that some information did get to the Senators.
8. Which of course the Senators 47, fired off a *FUCK YOU LETTER* to Iran.
9. Which again the Senators tell Obama *FUCK YOU TOO*!
10. Its not rocket science.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The only thing you just said that is correct is the last one. That is spot on. If it were rocket science, the rocket would explode on the pad before they hit the ignition switch.

I would have no problem doing this and would have already done it years ago. Hell I would have actually done it under the basis that he is black. However, this republican congress isn't racist, so that reason isn't good enough...

The want to if they have a reason that clearly crosses the line. Being black was proven not to be good enough. Looks like we need another.

Why this thread hasn't been moved to the joker section is beyond me.

Forum List

Back