I Took A Bullet

Today's rally, Trump said that they are accusing him of killing Democracy, he said "I took a bullet for Democracy' nuff said....
derp1.jpg

Today's rally, Trump said that they are accusing him of killing Democracy, he said "I took a bullet for Democracy' nuff said....
On J6 cops who were maimed for life did their jobs to save Democracy from Trump & his thugs. Trump is no hero, he's a fucking criminal who is being elevated by "The Swamp" that he rages against.

Nuff said......

"YES, WE TOLD YOU TO KILLKILLKILL, BUT WE MEANT KILL LIBERALS!"
-- The very violent Trump cult fascists here, addressing the shooter bois that they've radicalized.

Trump cultists, we warned you about this. It's easy to train jihadists, as you've been doing, but hard to keep them under control. We told you so. You should have listened.

What's scary? He's not the only conservative nut that you radicalized into violence. And that's a threat to everyone.

In one sentence, Trump neuters the leftards.
You seem to love inciting conservative bois to murder even more than you love Trump.

Does the Trump cult approve of such extremist support of violence on your part?

(We do so love rubbing that in your face, and then watching you squeal. Please proceed, cult boi.)

On J6 cops who were maimed for life did their jobs to save Democracy from Trump & his thugs. Trump is no hero, he's a fucking criminal who is being elevated by "The Swamp" that he rages against.

Nuff said......
LOL

Right! And he's being attacked to keep people like you from being attacked.

LOL

No shame that creep.
3x badges of honor for Leo.

America, if WEF shillbots and NPCs aren't making post like this about you, then you're not trying hard enough.

Leo123 :salute:

Forum List

Back