I vaguely remember a debate where Obama mocked Romney for predicting our problems

I vaguely remember Romney. He wore magic underwear and thought that Jesus walked to America.

Thankfully, Romney is unimportant.

Obama stuck his open palm out to ALL of our adversaries and every one of them shit in it.

Meanwhile Poland, Israel & most middle east fledgling democracies are left holding the bag.

I vaguely remember Romney. He wore magic underwear and thought that Jesus walked to America.

Thats what msnbc told you. Tina fay also told you that palin could see alaska from her porch and you believed that too. O told you that you could keep your health plan and you believed that too.
Since I don't own a television, I couldn't give a shit less what MSNBC has to say. I know from reading about Mormons that they have their heads entirely inside their assholes. Republicans do, too, and that's why they thought that a Mormon would be a good President (even though he was the Republican party's very last choice for a candidate).

Right wing morons. Who even knows what they are talking about. If they aren't supporting cannibals in Syria, then they are supporting Neo Nazi's in the Ukraine. A country that's 70% Russian.

The fact that time has proven both Palin and Romney correct on this issue should forever dispel the myth of Obama being the smartest person in the room.

Who was it again that said they looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul and then embraced him?

Oh yeah, George W. Bush, not Barack Obama.

Republicans are such retards. Were they outraged when Putin had his way with Georgia? Of course not.

Way to play politics where there are none, stupid Republicans.

Thats what msnbc told you. Tina fay also told you that palin could see alaska from her porch and you believed that too. O told you that you could keep your health plan and you believed that too.
Since I don't own a television, I couldn't give a shit less what MSNBC has to say. I know from reading about Mormons that they have their heads entirely inside their assholes. Republicans do, too, and that's why they thought that a Mormon would be a good President (even though he was the Republican party's very last choice for a candidate).

I suspect this is where you get your information about Mormons from.
th

Surely we can forgive the son/grandson of communists if he is a bit naive about the need to keep an eye on Russian intentions.

When Putin invaded Georgia the Bush Administration led the West in sanctions against Russia and made a Missile Defense Agreement with The Czech Republic, Ukraine, and Poland. Putin was in check.

As soon as Obama became President he issued Executive Orders cancelling the Missile Defense Agreement and the Sanctions.

Way to go Obama, you commie bastard!!

Who was it again that said they looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul and then embraced him?

Oh yeah, George W. Bush, not Barack Obama.

Republicans are such retards. Were they outraged when Putin had his way with Georgia? Of course not.

Way to play politics where there are none, stupid Republicans.

Bullshit. Bush agreed to a defense system for them that OBAMA unilaterally canceled.

Right wing morons. Who even knows what they are talking about. If they aren't supporting cannibals in Syria, then they are supporting Neo Nazi's in the Ukraine. A country that's 70% Russian.

Negged just for showing up.

Have a nice evening douchebag

You're calling president Obama a right wing moron. Intresting.

Forum List

Back