I Voted For President Trump and I Do Not Support a Wall... I Support US Military Killling Invaders

A wall wll not stop the invasion of filthy, inbred darkies. I will sign up myself for border patrol if I am authorized to kill the savages. All I need is a Polaris RZR or similar, my own S&W 357 magnum or even a Ruger 9mm and lots of ammo though. Problem solved. A giant wall hurts wildlife and looks stupid. I figure I could cover 10 miles a day back and forth to insure the savages are stopped. Much more economical

Another pinhead who thinks his video game score qualifies him to hunt humans. What is wrong with you?
What's wrong with people that think they can invade a nation without any repercussions?

A wall wll not stop the invasion of filthy, inbred darkies. I will sign up myself for border patrol if I am authorized to kill the savages. All I need is a Polaris RZR or similar, my own S&W 357 magnum or even a Ruger 9mm and lots of ammo though. Problem solved. A giant wall hurts wildlife and looks stupid. I figure I could cover 10 miles a day back and forth to insure the savages are stopped. Much more economical

Another pinhead who thinks his video game score qualifies him to hunt humans. What is wrong with you?
What's wrong with people that think they can invade a nation without any repercussions?
Because dumbass liberals invited the diseased mother fuckers, because they know that the Democrat party is going extinct with homosexuality and abortion. Liberals are not reproducing so need another form of slave labor...

I applaud the liberals who abort their babies, as that stops the gene pool of idiocy. When there arent any liberals left, the world will be a better place...

th.jpg

What's wrong with a sick fool who wants to go people hunting? You don't find that disgusting?

Because dumbass liberals invited the diseased mother fuckers, because they know that the Democrat party is going extinct with homosexuality and abortion. Liberals are not reproducing so need another form of slave labor...

I applaud the liberals who abort their babies, as that stops the gene pool of idiocy. When there arent any liberals left, the world will be a better place...

View attachment 232459

Is that the silly bullshit Hannity is telling you now?

A wall wall not stop the invasion of filthy, inbred darkies. I will sign up myself for border patrol if I am authorized to kill the savages. All I need is a Polaris RZR or similar, my own S&W 357 magnum or even a Ruger 9mm and lots of ammo though. Problem solved. A giant wall hurts wildlife and looks stupid. I figure I could cover 10 miles a day back and forth to insure the savages are stopped. Much more economical
/-----/ All is needed is for a few rounds to be fired at the hoard and they will disperse el Pronto. You don't even have to would anyone. If they had any guts, they would have stayed in their country and fought to fix it.
Like your forebearers did?

I do get a chuckle when right wingers here claim that this kind of opinion doesn't exist on the right.
I'm okay with it. Come in legally, that's why we have a government and laws.
BS filter, have you forgotten that they come to apply legally? That they go to border stations asking asylum? They are TRYING to come legally, while we shut down border stations and bring in lots of troops but lay off immigration workers to create an impossible chaos that MUST lead to INEVITABLE fighting and disorder at cesspool border holding areas so we can then point to the barbarism they display.

What's wrong with a sick fool who wants to go people hunting? You don't find that disgusting?
Obey the law and no one gets hurt. What's wrong with you?

A wall wall not stop the invasion of filthy, inbred darkies. I will sign up myself for border patrol if I am authorized to kill the savages. All I need is a Polaris RZR or similar, my own S&W 357 magnum or even a Ruger 9mm and lots of ammo though. Problem solved. A giant wall hurts wildlife and looks stupid. I figure I could cover 10 miles a day back and forth to insure the savages are stopped. Much more economical
A very Christian outlook.

Obey the law and no one gets hurt. What's wrong with you?
BS, replace your filter! Yours is full up.

I do get a chuckle when right wingers here claim that this kind of opinion doesn't exist on the right.
I'm okay with it. Come in legally, that's why we have a government and laws.
BS filter, have you forgotten that they come to apply legally? That they go to border stations asking asylum? They are TRYING to come legally, while we shut down border stations and bring in lots of troops but lay off immigration workers to create an impossible chaos that MUST lead to INEVITABLE fighting and disorder at cesspool border holding areas so we can then point to the barbarism they display.
They were invited to live in Mexico and turned it down.

/-----/ All is needed is for a few rounds to be fired at the hoard and they will disperse el Pronto. You don't even have to would anyone. If they had any guts, they would have stayed in their country and fought to fix it.
/----/ Yes, my forebearers did fight in the Revolution to fix America.

Kill a few and the rest will stop coming. Open up the border to hunting parties with prizes. Capture the women and children and just deport them. Kindly. Deport them.

/----/ Yes, my forebearers did fight in the Revolution to fix America.
You are native American then? Because if they came from another continent to either escape or for opportunity or even as a convicted felon for punishment...why didn't they stay and fix their native lands?

Forum List

Back