I Voted For President Trump and I Do Not Support a Wall... I Support US Military Killling Invaders

Republicans work endlessly to arm school shooters in this country. They want to take healthcare away from millions is Americans.

So is it any surprise they want to kill women and toddlers from other countries?

Seriously, is it any surprise?
/——/ There is a lockdown in Phoenix right now with a bomb threat. Why do democRATs work endlessly to arm bombers with C4?

Republicans work endlessly to arm school shooters in this country. They want to take healthcare away from millions is Americans.

So is it any surprise they want to kill women and toddlers from other countries?

Translation:
“Republicans suck, they respect the writings of our founders and they actually believe that people should pay their own way...WTF is wrong with these bastards?”
I’m not making this up folks...it’s right there for your eyes.

/----/ Yes, my forebearers did fight in the Revolution to fix America.
You are native American then? Because if they came from another continent to either escape or for opportunity or even as a convicted felon for punishment...why didn't they stay and fix their native lands?
/---/ So called "Native Americans" came over from Russia - you twit. My family has been here since the late 1600s. That makes me a "Native" American too.
iu
Why did they leave their native land?
That's irrelevant. We are a nation of laws, and those laws are to protect the CITIZENS. Dumb ass.
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise.
Yep, and you're the "nobody".

/——/ There is a lockdown in Phoenix right now with a bomb threat. Why do democRATs work endlessly to arm bombers with C4?
not enough money involved? the right wing prefers Arms sales.

You are native American then? Because if they came from another continent to either escape or for opportunity or even as a convicted felon for punishment...why didn't they stay and fix their native lands?
/---/ So called "Native Americans" came over from Russia - you twit. My family has been here since the late 1600s. That makes me a "Native" American too.
iu
Why did they leave their native land?
That's irrelevant. We are a nation of laws, and those laws are to protect the CITIZENS. Dumb ass.
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise.
Yep, and you're the "nobody".
maybe in politics. i usually hear background music to the effect of "just One vote, that's all he's got, just one vote". in politics.

Another pinhead who thinks his video game score qualifies him to hunt humans. What is wrong with you?
What's wrong with people that think they can invade a nation without any repercussions?

What's wrong with a sick fool who wants to go people hunting? You don't find that disgusting?
Obey the law and no one gets hurt. What's wrong with you?

Got it Mr Vigilante. You want to be judge, jury, and executioner. It doesn't work like that dumb ass.
That's the way it works in the rest of the world, you pusillanimous punk.

Doesn't work that way here dumb ass. Move to one of those other countries if that
s what you want.

What's wrong with people that think they can invade a nation without any repercussions?

What's wrong with a sick fool who wants to go people hunting? You don't find that disgusting?
Obey the law and no one gets hurt. What's wrong with you?

Got it Mr Vigilante. You want to be judge, jury, and executioner. It doesn't work like that dumb ass.
That's the way it works in the rest of the world, you pusillanimous punk.

Doesn't work that way here dumb ass. Move to one of those other countries if that
s what you want.
Why don't you try and push me out, you coward cocksucker.

Translation:
“Republicans suck, they respect the writings of our founders and they actually believe that people should pay their own way...WTF is wrong with these bastards?”
the right wing has nothing but fallacy not any valid arguments.

it makes some on the left wonder if reading comprehension is a problem for the right wing.

Translation:

it makes some on the left wonder if reading comprehension is a problem for the right wing.
Our reading comprehension is just fine. You twits are the losers that can't read and understand the law. You're the enemy, not fellow citizens that have a different opinion. You're the enemy within.

Translation:

Our reading comprehension is just fine. You twits are the losers that can't read and understand the law. You're the enemy, not fellow citizens that have a different opinion. You're the enemy within.

OK, but you are a childish twat.

Translation:

Only people with lousy reading comprehension, say that.

Translation:

Oh, go to hell, loser.

Translation:

OK, but you are a childish twat.
Whatever, cocksucker.

Translation:

Oh, go to hell, loser.
see. that Proves it.

I love the way you quote Cicero. I vision you hand over heart, your eyes heavenward as you cut & paste. Then you speak in support of the guy that makes excuses for Putin interfering in our elections among other things, and MBS murdering American journalist residents. Guess who I figure is the 'insider traitor' that Cicero describes? And he couldn't do it without your unrelenting support. There is no other God before him, it seems.

A wall wall not stop the invasion of filthy, inbred darkies. I will sign up myself for border patrol if I am authorized to kill the savages. All I need is a Polaris RZR or similar, my own S&W 357 magnum or even a Ruger 9mm and lots of ammo though. Problem solved. A giant wall hurts wildlife and looks stupid. I figure I could cover 10 miles a day back and forth to insure the savages are stopped. Much more economical

^ Hmm...Yet another suptemacist, RW maniac with murder fantasies involving firearms. Go figure. :dunno:

I do get a chuckle when right wingers here claim that this kind of opinion doesn't exist on the right.

It's like any BrokeLoser thread...

"I'm not a racist, but I don't want these brown people entering our country."

Then others on the right respond...

"Yeah... um... illegals..."

"No. I mean the brown ones."

"The illegal ones, right?"

"The brown illegal ones."

BrokeLoser would like to cast some clarity....he conceals nothing with regard to how he feels about ILLEGAL WETBACKS.....he would like it on record (and added to the signatures of filthy LefTards) that he HATES wetbacks like Hitler hated Jews...but worse. He is also a firm believer in a very elementary principle that all legit folks learned by third grade....CAUSE AND AFFECT.
For that reason....I would LOVE to hunt wetbacks at the border as well, personally I’d treat it like deer hunting, I’d pretend I don’t see the Fawns and the Does and I’d blast the fuck out of the Bucks.

Murder fantasies abound on the right.

Truly deplorable.

See you on the news, Shooter.

I do get a chuckle when right wingers here claim that this kind of opinion doesn't exist on the right.

It's like any BrokeLoser thread...

"I'm not a racist, but I don't want these brown people entering our country."

Then others on the right respond...

"Yeah... um... illegals..."

"No. I mean the brown ones."

"The illegal ones, right?"

"The brown illegal ones."

BrokeLoser would like to cast some clarity....he conceals nothing with regard to how he feels about ILLEGAL WETBACKS.....he would like it on record (and added to the signatures of filthy LefTards) that he HATES wetbacks like Hitler hated Jews...but worse. He is also a firm believer in a very elementary principle that all legit folks learned by third grade....CAUSE AND AFFECT.
For that reason....I would LOVE to hunt wetbacks at the border as well, personally I’d treat it like deer hunting, I’d pretend I don’t see the Fawns and the Does and I’d blast the fuck out of the Bucks.

Murder fantasies abound on the right.

Truly deplorable.

See you on the news, Shooter.
And he hates "wetbacks" more than Hitler hated the Jews, but worse. His own words.

wow wow wow

Forum List

Back