I Voted For President Trump and I Do Not Support a Wall... I Support US Military Killling Invaders

A wall wll not stop the invasion of filthy, inbred darkies. I will sign up myself for border patrol if I am authorized to kill the savages. All I need is a Polaris RZR or similar, my own S&W 357 magnum or even a Ruger 9mm and lots of ammo though. Problem solved. A giant wall hurts wildlife and looks stupid. I figure I could cover 10 miles a day back and forth to insure the savages are stopped. Much more economical

Another pinhead who thinks his video game score qualifies him to hunt humans. What is wrong with you?
What's wrong with people that think they can invade a nation without any repercussions?

What's wrong with a sick fool who wants to go people hunting? You don't find that disgusting?
Obey the law and no one gets hurt. What's wrong with you?

Got it Mr Vigilante. You want to be judge, jury, and executioner. It doesn't work like that dumb ass.

Kill a few and the rest will stop coming. Open up the border to hunting parties with prizes. Capture the women and children and just deport them. Kindly. Deport them.

What a vile and disgusting thing to say. I guess that's what the right has become.

A wall wall not stop the invasion of filthy, inbred darkies. I will sign up myself for border patrol if I am authorized to kill the savages. All I need is a Polaris RZR or similar, my own S&W 357 magnum or even a Ruger 9mm and lots of ammo though. Problem solved. A giant wall hurts wildlife and looks stupid. I figure I could cover 10 miles a day back and forth to insure the savages are stopped. Much more economical
/-----/ All is needed is for a few rounds to be fired at the hoard and they will disperse el Pronto. You don't even have to would anyone. If they had any guts, they would have stayed in their country and fought to fix it.
Like your forebearers did?
/----/ Yes, my forebearers did fight in the Revolution to fix America.
You are native American then? Because if they came from another continent to either escape or for opportunity or even as a convicted felon for punishment...why didn't they stay and fix their native lands?
/---/ So called "Native Americans" came over from Russia - you twit. My family has been here since the late 1600s. That makes me a "Native" American too.
iu

A wall wll not stop the invasion of filthy, inbred darkies. I will sign up myself for border patrol if I am authorized to kill the savages. All I need is a Polaris RZR or similar, my own S&W 357 magnum or even a Ruger 9mm and lots of ammo though. Problem solved. A giant wall hurts wildlife and looks stupid. I figure I could cover 10 miles a day back and forth to insure the savages are stopped. Much more economical

Another pinhead who thinks his video game score qualifies him to hunt humans. What is wrong with you?
What's wrong with people that think they can invade a nation without any repercussions?

What's wrong with a sick fool who wants to go people hunting? You don't find that disgusting?
Obey the law and no one gets hurt. What's wrong with you?

Got it Mr Vigilante. You want to be judge, jury, and executioner. It doesn't work like that dumb ass.
That's the way it works in the rest of the world, you pusillanimous punk.

A wall wall not stop the invasion of filthy, inbred darkies. I will sign up myself for border patrol if I am authorized to kill the savages. All I need is a Polaris RZR or similar, my own S&W 357 magnum or even a Ruger 9mm and lots of ammo though. Problem solved. A giant wall hurts wildlife and looks stupid. I figure I could cover 10 miles a day back and forth to insure the savages are stopped. Much more economical
/-----/ All is needed is for a few rounds to be fired at the hoard and they will disperse el Pronto. You don't even have to would anyone. If they had any guts, they would have stayed in their country and fought to fix it.
You are native American then? Because if they came from another continent to either escape or for opportunity or even as a convicted felon for punishment...why didn't they stay and fix their native lands?
/---/ So called "Native Americans" came over from Russia - you twit. My family has been here since the late 1600s. That makes me a "Native" American too.
iu
Why did they leave their native land?

iu
That's irrelevant. We are a nation of laws, and those laws are to protect the CITIZENS. Dumb ass.

I do get a chuckle when right wingers here claim that this kind of opinion doesn't exist on the right.

It's like any BrokeLoser thread...

"I'm not a racist, but I don't want these brown people entering our country."

Then others on the right respond...

"Yeah... um... illegals..."

"No. I mean the brown ones."

"The illegal ones, right?"

"The brown illegal ones."

BrokeLoser would like to cast some clarity....he conceals nothing with regard to how he feels about ILLEGAL WETBACKS.....he would like it on record (and added to the signatures of filthy LefTards) that he HATES wetbacks like Hitler hated Jews...but worse. He is also a firm believer in a very elementary principle that all legit folks learned by third grade....CAUSE AND AFFECT.
For that reason....I would LOVE to hunt wetbacks at the border as well, personally I’d treat it like deer hunting, I’d pretend I don’t see the Fawns and the Does and I’d blast the fuck out of the Bucks.

Hell yes. Sadly, our country doesn't have the balls to stand up to foreign dictators (Putin, Kim, MbS), but we don't have to take any guff from the huddled masses, yearning to breathe free. Mow 'em down Rambo style. That'll get great ratings for sure!

I do get a chuckle when right wingers here claim that this kind of opinion doesn't exist on the right.

You are surprised there are patriots willing to sacrifice their own lives to protect our country?

"You are surprised there are patriots willing to sacrifice their own lives to protect our country? "

Nice spin!

He NEVER said he was willing to sacrifice HIS life. He gleefully stated he was willing to sacrifice THEIR lives.

Apparently he has bullets with the names South American children on them.

I have to ask; Just exactly what is the thrill you cons get when you kill babies?

iu
The grass is always greener in the next pasture.

You are surprised there are patriots willing to sacrifice their own lives to protect our country?

"You are surprised there are patriots willing to sacrifice their own lives to protect our country? "

Nice spin!

He NEVER said he was willing to sacrifice HIS life. He gleefully stated he was willing to sacrifice THEIR lives.

Apparently he has bullets with the names South American children on them.

I have to ask; Just exactly what is the thrill you cons get when you kill babies?

Hold on, aren’t you wacks masters at killing babies?

iu
/---/ Most likely following the migrating game.

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about that.

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about that.
/---/ Oh it won't happen, but it's all that it would take.

so will theirs, eventually.

Republicans work endlessly to arm school shooters in this country. They want to take healthcare away from millions is Americans.

So is it any surprise they want to kill women and toddlers from other countries?

Seriously, is it any surprise?

iu
so they could come over here and feel "superior" to the less fortunate.

iu
That's irrelevant. We are a nation of laws, and those laws are to protect the CITIZENS. Dumb ass.
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law, Constitutional or otherwise.

Forum List

Back