I want to say Merry Christmas to Hillary Clinton...From Jeff Jarvis the CLOWN

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Merry Christmas, Hillary Clinton | The Huffington Post This guy is mentally ill like the typical Clinton voter.............

I am grateful to you for running a campaign on principle, patriotism, decency, honesty, intelligence, optimism, maturity, experience, care, and civility.

I am grateful to you for suffering such abuse from so many quarters for so many years and always coming back fighting — for us. You did it for us.

I cannot imagine the disappointment and, yes, anger and you must feel.

I fear that you might think you disappointed us. But we disappointed you. I wish I had knocked that many more doors in Pennsylvania. I wish I could have been that much more persuasive here, in so-called social media. I wish we could have won it for you.

This guy is retarded and I do not wish to offend the many people with the wrong chromosome number that are far more intelligent than he is.

This was a great Christmas post, HILLARY HONEST..........whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks man

couple like him on this board.

I enjoy laughing at them

couple like him on this board.

I enjoy laughing at them
The really amazing thing to me is that Hillary herself has to be laughing at this idiot, as she knows full well that every other word out of her mouth is connected to a lie........................

Hope all the Trumpsters had a Merry Christmas

Bravo Jeff, the right wing puppets will reply with more hate, they are well taught seals who bark when faced with the truth.

Hate motivates the right in America, it gives them something to cling to as corporations emasculate them through outsourcing and other control. In their insecurity they must hate another to feel real. Women scare them. CDZ - The Emasculated American

Liars ^^^

Produce evidence and try her in a court of law. Or admit the treasonous right lied about her.

15621607_10154525529499760_3198978332888934108_n-jpg.103785

Merry Christmas, Hillary Clinton | The Huffington Post This guy is mentally ill like the typical Clinton voter.............

I am grateful to you for running a campaign on principle, patriotism, decency, honesty, intelligence, optimism, maturity, experience, care, and civility.

I am grateful to you for suffering such abuse from so many quarters for so many years and always coming back fighting — for us. You did it for us.

I cannot imagine the disappointment and, yes, anger and you must feel.

I fear that you might think you disappointed us. But we disappointed you. I wish I had knocked that many more doors in Pennsylvania. I wish I could have been that much more persuasive here, in so-called social media. I wish we could have won it for you.

This guy is retarded and I do not wish to offend the many people with the wrong chromosome number that are far more intelligent than he is.

This was a great Christmas post, HILLARY HONEST..........whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks man
I wish he had knocked on more doors, the win would have been even bigger. Amazing how the left just considers everyone that doesn't think like them stupid or they just need educated by the liberals.

Bravo Jeff, the right wing puppets will reply with more hate, they are well taught seals who bark when faced with the truth.

Hate motivates the right in America, it gives them something to cling to as corporations emasculate them through outsourcing and other control. In their insecurity they must hate another to feel real. Women scare them. CDZ - The Emasculated American
We are deplorables, what do you expect? Quite the act of love calling white America deplorable.

The LOSER BABBLES...........................LOL keep on stomping kid, perhaps you will be President someday

Forum List

Back