I Want To Strangle The Next Person Who Accuses The GOP of Racism…

There are racists in both parties. My brother is a big lib, but he goes around making cracks about "niggars" all the time.

Your brother goes around making cracks like that? Color me shocked.

Naw...:lol:

HOLD IT!! :eusa_hand:

:wtf:

bripats brother is a lib?

:eusa_think: How did I miss this the first time through?!?

Holidays at your house must ROCK!!!!! :rock:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCNj-KrO8ys]Kender Live - Brothers of Destruction - YouTube[/ame]

He thinks he's a lib because he smokes pot...:cuckoo:

Well, I don't think smoking pot defines someone politically...

I know many republicans/conservatives that smoke pot...

I don't, however when I was younger I was a "pothead."

Occasionally these days I will take a hit - like once every 6 months...

What lie, dittohead hater? He did NOTHING about it, and changed student loans over to banks, adding to costs, difficulties, and scams.

The only thing he could have done about is cut off student aid

As long as college is subsidized by federal and state funds the costs will continue to rise.

How do you figure?

Seems to me that the only way that most of my friends and colleagues got their degrees was with the help of government. G.I. Bill? State College or University versus Private? I sure as hell couldn't have afforded anything else. Harvard? :lol: Princeton? :lmao: The smartest friends I have took advantage of the G.I. Bill.

Education is a must, especially higher education. It's one of the three things the federal government SHOULD support and support with weight. The only thing keeping the world from contracting into feudal war-lords squabbling over resources and religious differences is the access that We, The middle class People have to higher education.

A degree makes a big difference in America.

Is the system perfect? Fuck no! But, de-funding education is NOT the answer.

What lie, dittohead hater? He did NOTHING about it, and changed student loans over to banks, adding to costs, difficulties, and scams.

The only thing he could have done about is cut off student aid

As long as college is subsidized by federal and state funds the costs will continue to rise.

How do you figure?

Seems to me that the only way that most of my friends and colleagues got their degrees was with the help of government. G.I. Bill? State College or University versus Private? I sure as hell couldn't have afforded anything else. Harvard? :lol: Princeton? :lmao: The smartest friends I have took advantage of the G.I. Bill.

Education is a must, especially higher education. It's one of the three things the federal government SHOULD support and support with weight. The only thing keeping the world from contracting into feudal war-lords squabbling over resources and religious differences is the access that We, The middle class People have to higher education.

A degree makes a big difference in America.

Is the system perfect? Fuck no! But, de-funding education is NOT the answer.

Ever hear of a student loan??

Government shouldn't be subsidizing higher learning.

And only 90% of the Democrat Party are brain damaged parasites.

Seriously, only half the GOP and its policies are racist. Present company excluded, of course.:eusa_whistle:

So, your brother is a braindamaged parasite? Actually, there is piles of evidence half the GOP is racist, and Dems earn more money on average than Pub Dupes. Miss., Al., OK are Dupe central...:lol:

Where would Democrat assholes be without their endless Class Warfare & Race-Baiting? They certainly wouldn't win many Elections without it. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' if anyone's interested. Stirring up bitterness & hate is what all 'Community Organizers' are taught.

Liberals created race divisioning and racism to depower individuals into thinkng they are puppets and robots pitted against each other by primitive superficisl charactoristics to gain control out of the people and control to tjem,creatingvthe entitlements via this poispning for which they cling to the government and the government uses this as a form of redistribution and also to lie and say it benefits the people when the puppeteers of marxist mantra benefit only unto themselves via the education of victimization,creating the entitlement society and removing the personal values of personal integrity and responsibility.

The leftist commies are the facists and racists,and engineer the hate groups,designed of their own cloth,to be labeled rightwing to also destroy liberty.look at robert kkk byrd,democrat...when he was alive.

You mean like "lynch"?

Strangle them with WHAT, exactly?

Perhaps, one of THESE

759933-noose_lg_716525_large.jpg

?

dats-racist.jpg

Guess you didn't get the memo. "EVERYTHING IS RACIST!!" According to Liberal nutters anyway...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uAuuQnh90s]Stuff Liberals Say - YouTube[/ame]

:)

Where would Democrat assholes be without their endless Class Warfare & Race-Baiting? They certainly wouldn't win many Elections without it. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' if anyone's interested. Stirring up bitterness & hate is what all 'Community Organizers' are taught.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-leaders-trying-endorsement-intimidation.html

I don't understand why the Daily Caller felt it necessary to point out in the headline the candidate is black.

Weird. It has nothing to do with the issue at hand.

Curious innit? Next post he'll say liberals always talk about race and pretend he has credibility

Paul ran when I asked him why the race of the canidate was put into the title. Then he ran...Not surprising...He's back to claiming that liberals bring up race. :doubt:

Is Paul ignoring his race baiting?

Forum List

Back