I want to thank all the "lefties" here.

When I first joined up to about two years ago...I always stated I was not an uppie, downie, lefty, rightie, innie, outtie. I would vote for who I thought would be best for the USA and myself. But..after these years of interacting with many of you...I find I am now a rightie and no longer an independent but I mostly leaned democrat. No more. Why? Because I am not blind, nor deaf, nor stupid. I see, hear, understand what the left now represents and I want no part of their hypocrisy.

This is MY #walkaway statement.

Anyone else that wants to make their own statement..feel free.

We are proud to have you as a fellow token negro.

Watermelon?

When I first joined up to about two years ago...I always stated I was not an uppie, downie, lefty, rightie, innie, outtie. I would vote for who I thought would be best for the USA and myself. But..after these years of interacting with many of you...I find I am now a rightie and no longer an independent but I mostly leaned democrat. No more. Why? Because I am not blind, nor deaf, nor stupid. I see, hear, understand what the left now represents and I want no part of their hypocrisy.

I've read your posts. You've been a RWNJ for a long time. You don't really expect anybody to believe you are a liberal who is walking away from the DNC do you? That's funny.
Yeah? And I have read yours, asswipe. You are a pondscum sucking leftie amoeba, so take your unwanted opinion and shove it up your crusty ass.
your lovely post :eek: fits in perfectly with the right wing, Gracie.... congrats on finding your new home!

Your walkaway statement? I would have given you a lift. Having folks like you on the opposite side of the political spectrum only serves to re-enforce that us on the left are correct in duty and deed.

While I still identify as an independent I will only vote Republican.
Congratulations on deciding to walk away. I have found through conversations on this board that not only can I find nothing that they have as an agenda that is not crazy or wrong or violent, most of those on the board seem to be short a screw or two. There are a few that appear clinically insane.

Once again glad you were able to see things as they are.

I've read your posts. You've been a RWNJ for a long time. You don't really expect anybody to believe you are a liberal who is walking away from the DNC do you? That's funny.

Ha, look at you.

No, she was a moderate liberal when I first signed up here five years ago. But the left (and you) have gone so far to the left it makes her look like a "RWNJ" as you call her.

Perhaps people shouldn't take things a political extremist like you has to say seriously.

When Gracie first started posting and started to lean further left, I would endure it until every night I would reply to her, "Say goodnight Gracie." After a while she came to the right side. I will take some credit for her awakening. I'm not bashful.

I don't mean to nitpick, but it says that your join date here underneath where your name is printed is February 14, 2013. That was over five years ago instead of two.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It would do your heart good if you could #walkaway from all of it. Political parties and the resulting tribalism that is. It's tearing this country apart. I believe having an independent and free thinking mind is the key to uniting people again.

I espouse to political atheism. Because I'm done labeling people. I want to be civil and respectful, not part of a mob mentality that exists on either side of the political spectrum.
Agreed. But until a THIRD PARTY has the SAME audience of the dems and repubs..and IF that third party has a chance and tickles my ear....I will continue to vote REPUBLICAN all the way because democrats are craycray insane.

I will too, but I will issue a disclaimer here:

My vote does not necessarily reflect my political ideology.

Which is a big part of why third party candidates don't have much chance IMO.

Yeah? And I have read yours, asswipe. You are a pondscum sucking leftie amoeba, so take your unwanted opinion and shove it up your crusty ass.

I'm not pretending to be something I'm not.

I'm not pretending to be something I'm not.
Neither am I. But you go ahead and be all assholey since its what you do.

I don't mean to nitpick, but it says that your join date here underneath where your name is printed is February 14, 2013. That was over five years ago instead of two.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Read again. Also, I joined before that under the name GRACE. So nitpick that.:blahblah:

your lovely post :eek: fits in perfectly with the right wing, Gracie.... congrats on finding your new home!
Did I offend you with my very mellow statement? I could have ranted more but I kept it mundane. I guess you read into it what isn't there. Oh. Wait. You're a dem, right?

Unless you are referring to my comment to asswipe clown Bulldog? I mean every word of it. He is an asshole.

It would do your heart good if you could #walkaway from all of it. Political parties and the resulting tribalism that is. It's tearing this country apart. I believe having an independent and free thinking mind is the key to uniting people again.

I espouse to political atheism. Because I'm done labeling people. I want to be civil and respectful, not part of a mob mentality that exists on either side of the political spectrum.

Amen! This may sound extremely pessimistic, but I honestly believe that we are too far gone to reverse course at this point. The system is completely corrupt, there’s so much more deception than people realize. I gave up on politics a few years ago, but that doesn’t mean I’m sitting around doing nothing. Now, instead of participating in the farce, I am just trying to wake people up and get people to see the bigger picture. I don’t want to be a part of the mud slinging back-and-forth hateful talk that just creates more of the same. In fact, I believe that is precisely what the powers that be want, and have instigated… All this hate and division, because ultimately it’s about divide and conquer, and “Order out of chaos.”
Two party system needs to be abolished. Two sucks. A third party that has the same rights, audience, attention, interviews, etc should be done immediately. Both sides have a monopoly and that ain't right.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I joined USMB in Dec 2008 but I never posted or visited the forum until Feb 2013 when a bunch of us came here after another board that we were on went out of business.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I joined USMB in Dec 2008 but I never posted or visited the forum until Feb 2013 when a bunch of us came here after another board that we were on went out of business.
Shhh. She thinks she is Miss Marple or something while God Blessing us.

Did I offend you with my very mellow statement? I could have ranted more but I kept it mundane. I guess you read into it what isn't there. Oh. Wait. You're a dem, right?

Unless you are referring to my comment to asswipe clown Bulldog? I mean every word of it. He is an asshole.

Oddly, that didn't hurt my feelings quite as much as you might have wanted it to.

Hmmm...I think I posted not long ago that IF the dems could find someone like JFK, all bets are off on which party I would vote for. So much for some assholes that think they know my previous leanings.

Oddly, that didn't hurt my feelings quite as much as you might have wanted it to.
Oddly, I don't give a rats ass what you feel, think or say as much as you hope it will.

Forum List

Back