I want to thank all the "lefties" here.

If you think Trump is doing a good job, you are an ignorant dumb fuck.

That's the way to woo people over! :113:

iu

Even with all the crazy ass far right propaganda like the "deep state" etc. by far the most hilarious is the walkaway "movement". There isn't a rush of democrats leaving, or republicans becoming democrats for that matter. Keep trying though lol[/QUOTE

No "deep state"?

]:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Try and use some logic Dale. Republicans control all branches of govt and many state houses. If the mythical "deep state" is real why cant they do anything about it with all that power. Are they really that weak/incompetent/stupid/jackass?

They think for themselves and their constituents, and don't vote lockstep with the marching orders from the elitists on high.
If you control all branches of govt who is "on high" ?

Even with all the crazy ass far right propaganda like the "deep state" etc. by far the most hilarious is the walkaway "movement". There isn't a rush of democrats leaving, or republicans becoming democrats for that matter. Keep trying though lol[/QUOTE

No "deep state"?

Try and use some logic Dale. Republicans control all branches of govt and many state houses. If the mythical "deep state" is real why cant they do anything about it with all that power. Are they really that weak/incompetent/stupid/jackass?

They think for themselves and their constituents, and don't vote lockstep with the marching orders from the elitists on high.

The Deep State, you don't know?

No "deep state"?

The Deep State, you don't know?
Oh wait. The deep state IS real. It's those people that give me stern looks when my bike is accidentally on one wheel on extremely rare occasions when that happens accidentally.

When I first joined up to about two years ago...I always stated I was not an uppie, downie, lefty, rightie, innie, outtie. I would vote for who I thought would be best for the USA and myself. But..after these years of interacting with many of you...I find I am now a rightie and no longer an independent but I mostly leaned democrat. No more. Why? Because I am not blind, nor deaf, nor stupid. I see, hear, understand what the left now represents and I want no part of their hypocrisy.

This is MY #walkaway statement.

Anyone else that wants to make their own statement..feel free.
I don't mean to nitpick, but it says that your join date here underneath where your name is printed is February 14, 2013. That was over five years ago instead of two.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Read again. Also, I joined before that under the name GRACE. So nitpick that.:blahblah:
I never knew that you went by another name here, so thank you for filling me in. Also you may want to read what you yourself wrote in your chat starting message here. You said that anyone else that wants to make their own statement...feel free. Well that is all that I was doing in my previous message here. Would you rather me have written something that is worse than what I did write because what I went with is pretty trivial in the grand scheme of things when you look at what too many other people don't hesitate to put out there online.

When I first joined up to about two years ago...I always stated I was not an uppie, downie, lefty, rightie, innie, outtie. I would vote for who I thought would be best for the USA and myself. But..after these years of interacting with many of you...I find I am now a rightie and no longer an independent but I mostly leaned democrat. No more. Why? Because I am not blind, nor deaf, nor stupid. I see, hear, understand what the left now represents and I want no part of their hypocrisy.

I don't mean to nitpick, but it says that your join date here underneath where your name is printed is February 14, 2013. That was over five years ago instead of two.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I joined USMB in Dec 2008 but I never posted or visited the forum until Feb 2013 when a bunch of us came here after another board that we were on went out of business.
Shhh. She thinks she is Miss Marple or something while God Blessing us.
Can I ask who Miss Marple is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ever notice that the nastiest, most obnoxious assholes are libs and mostly hang out in the Flame Zone? 99% of them down there are dems, and what you read if you wander down there is the mindset of what we see on MSM. The same nastiness. Actually...in all the years I have been on boards even when I was dem voting....the majority were pondscum assholes.

Again stop lying to us and yourself.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Read again. Also, I joined before that under the name GRACE. So nitpick that.:blahblah:
I never knew that you went by another name here, so thank you for filling me in. Also you may want to read what you yourself wrote in your chat starting message here. You said that anyone else that wants to make their own statement...feel free. Well that is all that I was doing in my previous message here. Would you rather me have written something that is worse than what I did write because what I went with is pretty trivial in the grand scheme of things when you look at what too many other people don't hesitate to put out there online.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I joined USMB in Dec 2008 but I never posted or visited the forum until Feb 2013 when a bunch of us came here after another board that we were on went out of business.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well, see, that's what you get for not knowing something before opening your yapper with nitpicking a time line instead of the context of what was said. Duh.
Miss Marple is a fictional detective. I should have compared you to Aunt Clara. Now..since you like to mosey off topic about stupid shit...aren't you due to bumble about with how much you love some singer to derail further?

I agree with you. I always considered myself independent, in the middle with some agreement with leftist agendas. But, after being slapped in the face so many times by ignorant Lefties, I've had to admit to being a strong and avid supporter of President Trump and most Republican candidates.

I agree with you. I always considered myself independent, in the middle with some agreement with leftist agendas. But, after being slapped in the face so many times by ignorant Lefties, I've had to admit to being a strong and avid supporter of President Trump and most Republican candidates.
Dems aren't what they used to be, that's for sure. Now they are nothing but whiney militants with shades of Nazi propaganda. Gosh. I wonder how they could have missed not seeing themselves as such! :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well, see, that's what you get for not knowing something before opening your yapper with nitpicking a time line instead of the context of what was said. Duh.
Miss Marple is a fictional detective. I should have compared you to Aunt Clara. Now..since you like to mosey off topic about stupid shit...aren't you due to bumble about with how much you love some singer to derail further?
Not knowing something already is the reason why I ask any question which is what a person is supposed to do when they don't already know whatever it is that they are asking about. By the way, I have another one. Who is Aunt Clara? The only one that I know of is the one that I lost to Alzheimer's Disease on my mom's birthday five years ago.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

I've read your posts. You've been a RWNJ for a long time. You don't really expect anybody to believe you are a liberal who is walking away from the DNC do you? That's funny.
Yeah? And I have read yours, asswipe. You are a pondscum sucking leftie amoeba, so take your unwanted opinion and shove it up your crusty ass.
your lovely post :eek: fits in perfectly with the right wing, Gracie.... congrats on finding your new home!
Did I offend you with my very mellow statement? I could have ranted more but I kept it mundane. I guess you read into it what isn't there. Oh. Wait. You're a dem, right?

Unless you are referring to my comment to asswipe clown Bulldog? I mean every word of it. He is an asshole.

I've found that my stay here on USMB has been 100 percent more enjoyable since I put Bullshitdog on ignore.

Well, I guess help ain't on the way.

I've read your posts. You've been a RWNJ for a long time. You don't really expect anybody to believe you are a liberal who is walking away from the DNC do you? That's funny.
Yeah? And I have read yours, asswipe. You are a pondscum sucking leftie amoeba, so take your unwanted opinion and shove it up your crusty ass.
your lovely post :eek: fits in perfectly with the right wing, Gracie.... congrats on finding your new home!
Did I offend you with my very mellow statement? I could have ranted more but I kept it mundane. I guess you read into it what isn't there. Oh. Wait. You're a dem, right?

Unless you are referring to my comment to asswipe clown Bulldog? I mean every word of it. He is an asshole.

I've found that my stay here on USMB has been 100 percent more enjoyable since I put Bullshitdog on ignore.
Good idea. I think I will do that now. Then he will run down to the FZ and whine/laugh about it cuz that's what they do, chickenshit cowards that they are. Bash people down there who don't even step foot in their shit hole.:CryingCow:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Not knowing something already is the reason why I ask any question which is what a person is supposed to do when they don't already know whatever it is that they are asking about. By the way, I have another one. Who is Aunt Clara? The only one that I know of is the one that I lost to Alzheimer's Disease on my mom's birthday five years ago.

Holly
Never mind, JOS. It isn't important in the grand scheme of things. Have a nice day, dear.

Ever notice that the nastiest, most obnoxious assholes are libs and mostly hang out in the Flame Zone? 99% of them down there are dems, and what you read if you wander down there is the mindset of what we see on MSM. The same nastiness. Actually...in all the years I have been on boards even when I was dem voting....the majority were pondscum assholes.

Stop lying? I ain't lying. Any old guard here can tell you who I am yet here you are...a supposed noob, thinking he knows shit when all he does is wallow in it.

Stop lying? I ain't lying. Any old guard here can tell you who I am yet here you are...a supposed noob, thinking he knows shit when all he does is wallow in it.

If we define lying to include not knowing the difference between fact and fiction you should be okay.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
Never mind, JOS. It isn't important in the grand scheme of things. Have a nice day, dear.
You too. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

If we define lying to include not knowing the difference between fact and fiction you should be okay.
Obviously you don't know it yourself. But, since you are just here to troll me, and you being a supposed noob and all trying to grab some attention, I think you and bulldog both will go on iggie.

Forum List

Back