I want to thank all the "lefties" here.

I've found that my stay here on USMB has been 100 percent more enjoyable since I put Bullshitdog on ignore.
Good idea. I think I will do that now. Then he will run down to the FZ and whine/laugh about it cuz that's what they do, chickenshit cowards that they are. Bash people down there who don't even step foot in their shit hole.:CryingCow:

A) Not a "shithole".

B) The Grace name does not come up. Your main antagonizer n pillars have not been seen in forever.

Chickenshit cowards put people on ingore.

When some jackass troll refuses to admit they are wrong despite massive amounts of evidence to the contrary they deserve to be ignored.

Like every conservative in a AGM discussion.

What the fuck does an Annual General Meeting have to with with anything?

Good idea. I think I will do that now. Then he will run down to the FZ and whine/laugh about it cuz that's what they do, chickenshit cowards that they are. Bash people down there who don't even step foot in their shit hole.:CryingCow:

A) Not a "shithole".

B) The Grace name does not come up. Your main antagonizer n pillars have not been seen in forever.

When some jackass troll refuses to admit they are wrong despite massive amounts of evidence to the contrary they deserve to be ignored.

My core philosophy is that's the pussy way out

I see it as being efficient.
It's not like I'm going to respond to someone like that anyway.

You should probably just stick to the free republic then

What I want to know is why do politically ignorant posters only know one word in their vocabulary, "leftist".

How about shitheads?
Lowbrow,, anymore...?

Okay...dickheads.
Why didn't they make more insults from the use of the vagina?

Why are you such a queef?
The dude moons everyone every time he posts.
:abgg2q.jpg:

What I want to know is why do politically ignorant posters only know one word in their vocabulary, "leftist".

How about shitheads?
Lowbrow,, anymore...?

Okay...dickheads.

It's what front holes do....

How about shitheads?
Lowbrow,, anymore...?

Okay...dickheads.

That may be embarrassing to the cuckold but just doesn't describe the ethos like a phallic symbol...

A) Not a "shithole".

My core philosophy is that's the pussy way out

I see it as being efficient.
It's not like I'm going to respond to someone like that anyway.

You should probably just stick to the free republic then

Never heard of it.

How about shitheads?
Lowbrow,, anymore...?

Okay...dickheads.

That may be embarrassing to the cuckold but just doesn't describe the ethos like a phallic symbol...

So you support dickheads?

How about shitheads?
Lowbrow,, anymore...?

Okay...dickheads.

Mmmmk! :auiqs.jpg:

Queefs don't embarass me, I am the queef-maker. :eek:

My ..little me..makes queefs.

I cannot tell you his name for the sake of anonymnity.

Top secret stuff, that.

ima-proud-member-of-the-basket-of-deplorables-make-america-27848982.png

welcome-aboard-jpg.81033

When I first joined up to about two years ago...I always stated I was not an uppie, downie, lefty, rightie, innie, outtie. I would vote for who I thought would be best for the USA and myself. But..after these years of interacting with many of you...I find I am now a rightie and no longer an independent but I mostly leaned democrat. No more. Why? Because I am not blind, nor deaf, nor stupid. I see, hear, understand what the left now represents and I want no part of their hypocrisy.

This is MY #walkaway statement.

Anyone else that wants to make their own statement..feel free.

I've read your posts. You've been a RWNJ for a long time. You don't really expect anybody to believe you are a liberal who is walking away from the DNC do you? That's funny.
Years ago, I remember her posts. She was hammered by the right.

Yeah, she was as moderate as AyeCantSeeYou or Mac1958.

Course, to the right, that is liberal. :21:

. . . and yeah, to the left, she was a RWNJ.

Forum List

Back