I want to thank all the "lefties" here.

When I first joined up to about two years ago...I always stated I was not an uppie, downie, lefty, rightie, innie, outtie. I would vote for who I thought would be best for the USA and myself. But..after these years of interacting with many of you...I find I am now a rightie and no longer an independent but I mostly leaned democrat. No more. Why? Because I am not blind, nor deaf, nor stupid. I see, hear, understand what the left now represents and I want no part of their hypocrisy.

This is MY #walkaway statement.

Anyone else that wants to make their own statement..feel free.

I've read your posts. You've been a RWNJ for a long time. You don't really expect anybody to believe you are a liberal who is walking away from the DNC do you? That's funny.
Years ago, I remember her posts. She was hammered by the right.

Yeah, she was as moderate as AyeCantSeeYou or Mac1958.

Course, to the right, that is liberal. :21:

. . . and yeah, to the left, she was a RWNJ.

She's been a RWNJ as long as I have been here. Her claim that she is walking away from the DNC makes as much sense as Stormy Daniels claiming she just lost her virginity.

When I first joined up to about two years ago...I always stated I was not an uppie, downie, lefty, rightie, innie, outtie. I would vote for who I thought would be best for the USA and myself. But..after these years of interacting with many of you...I find I am now a rightie and no longer an independent but I mostly leaned democrat. No more. Why? Because I am not blind, nor deaf, nor stupid. I see, hear, understand what the left now represents and I want no part of their hypocrisy.

Gracie, I was born and raised a democrat in an all-blue district. But then over the years the democrats changed a lot. Like you, I saw things, the hypocrisy, got burned over and over, and gradually saw that conservatives actually made sense. Saw things as I did. The good news is that the best conservative is a converted once-liberal.

I've read your posts. You've been a RWNJ for a long time. You don't really expect anybody to believe you are a liberal who is walking away from the DNC do you? That's funny.

She's been a RWNJ as long as I have been here. Her claim that she is walking away from the DNC makes as much sense as Stormy Daniels claiming she just lost her virginity.
I used to argue with her a long time ago...........don't agree with you...........are you shocked...........
:abgg2q.jpg:
Welcome Gracie...........glad to have you.

As you can see from the responses from the dems..well...need I say more?

I've found that my stay here on USMB has been 100 percent more enjoyable since I put Bullshitdog on ignore.
Good idea. I think I will do that now. Then he will run down to the FZ and whine/laugh about it cuz that's what they do, chickenshit cowards that they are. Bash people down there who don't even step foot in their shit hole.:CryingCow:

A) Not a "shithole".

B) The Grace name does not come up. Your main antagonizer n pillars have not been seen in forever.

Chickenshit cowards put people on ingore.

When some jackass troll refuses to admit they are wrong despite massive amounts of evidence to the contrary they deserve to be ignored.

My core philosophy is that's the pussy way out
Ah, but not having to see the bullshit is much more pleasant when hanging out here. I don't bust ass to go to the local rowdy redneck bar watching the methheads get drunk on top of their high...so why would I insult my own brain by seeing the same kind of bullshit on a board I enjoy visiting? Ain't being a pussy at all. Its not having to use eye bleach every 10 minutes. :D

I used to argue with her a long time ago...........don't agree with you...........are you shocked...........

A long time ago? Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Pence, Elizabeth Dole, and Rick Perry were all Democrats a long time ago. You gonna try to add them to the #walk away movement too? You know that would be pretty goofy, don't you?

A long time ago? Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Pence, Elizabeth Dole, and Rick Perry were all Democrats a long time ago. You gonna try to add them to the #walk away movement too? You know that would be pretty goofy, don't you?

The only #walkaway movement is suburban educated women #runningaway from trump politics.

This election is pointless.

The Democrats cannot win enough to make any changes. They refuse to discuss important issues and find answers. Their one and only message is fear the Right. Fear what? Employment? Economy? Keeping your doctor? Lower taxes? People not being PC?.

ima-proud-member-of-the-basket-of-deplorables-make-america-27848982.png

welcome-aboard-jpg.81033

Nice. Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Democrats cannot win enough to make any changes. They refuse to discuss important issues and find answers. Their one and only message is fear the Right. Fear what? Employment? Economy? Keeping your doctor? Lower taxes? People not being PC?.
But think of the millions,,,,of dollars collected...

Keep telling yourself that. Stay home next week Tuesday and just forget all about it.

Keep telling yourself that. Stay home next week Tuesday and just forget all about it.

You first....

Forum List

Back