I want to thank all the "lefties" here.

When I first joined up to about two years ago...I always stated I was not an uppie, downie, lefty, rightie, innie, outtie. I would vote for who I thought would be best for the USA and myself. But..after these years of interacting with many of you...I find I am now a rightie and no longer an independent but I mostly leaned democrat. No more. Why? Because I am not blind, nor deaf, nor stupid. I see, hear, understand what the left now represents and I want no part of their hypocrisy.

This is MY #walkaway statement.

Anyone else that wants to make their own statement..feel free.

Congrats. I hope you continue to feel you made a good choice.

I was once a Democrat and came to the same findings as you did.
Their side has nothing to offer but division and hatred.
I'm not saying the Right is perfect by any means. And there are certainly those who call themselves Right Wing who are just as bad.

But I think it's a better foundation to build on. So we start there and change those things along the way that need changing.
The Left has a foundation in deceit, and division and hating. it sucks.
I hope enough of the nation comes to the clarity you have. We're in serious trouble as a people right now. Most don't realize just how much.

I've read your posts. You've been a RWNJ for a long time. You don't really expect anybody to believe you are a liberal who is walking away from the DNC do you? That's funny.
Years ago, I remember her posts. She was hammered by the right.

Yeah, she was as moderate as AyeCantSeeYou or Mac1958.

Course, to the right, that is liberal. :21:

. . . and yeah, to the left, she was a RWNJ.

She's been a RWNJ as long as I have been here. Her claim that she is walking away from the DNC makes as much sense as Stormy Daniels claiming she just lost her virginity.
I used to argue with her a long time ago...........don't agree with you...........are you shocked...........
:abgg2q.jpg:
Welcome Gracie...........glad to have you.

A long time ago? Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Pence, Elizabeth Dole, and Rick Perry were all Democrats a long time ago. You gonna try to add them to the #walk away movement too? You know that would be pretty goofy, don't you?

The only #walkaway movement is suburban educated women #runningaway from trump politics.

You just keep deluding yourself, snowflake.. :itsok:

Don't worry, you'll go to the "Non-homicidal-maniac" wing after we reopen Mental Hospitals. ;)

I have no liking for the right, in the direction they have been moving.

But people are individuals.

Years ago, I remember her posts. She was hammered by the right.

Yeah, she was as moderate as AyeCantSeeYou or Mac1958.

Course, to the right, that is liberal. :21:

. . . and yeah, to the left, she was a RWNJ.

She's been a RWNJ as long as I have been here. Her claim that she is walking away from the DNC makes as much sense as Stormy Daniels claiming she just lost her virginity.
I used to argue with her a long time ago...........don't agree with you...........are you shocked...........
:abgg2q.jpg:
Welcome Gracie...........glad to have you.

A long time ago? Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Pence, Elizabeth Dole, and Rick Perry were all Democrats a long time ago. You gonna try to add them to the #walk away movement too? You know that would be pretty goofy, don't you?

The only #walkaway movement is suburban educated women #runningaway from trump politics.

You just keep deluding yourself, snowflake.. :itsok:

Don't worry, you'll go to the "Non-homicidal-maniac" wing after we reopen Mental Hospitals. ;)

It's going to be a long night for you next week.

When I first joined up to about two years ago...I always stated I was not an uppie, downie, lefty, rightie, innie, outtie. I would vote for who I thought would be best for the USA and myself. But..after these years of interacting with many of you...I find I am now a rightie and no longer an independent but I mostly leaned democrat. No more. Why? Because I am not blind, nor deaf, nor stupid. I see, hear, understand what the left now represents and I want no part of their hypocrisy.

This is MY #walkaway statement.

Anyone else that wants to make their own statement..feel free.

I've read your posts. You've been a RWNJ for a long time. You don't really expect anybody to believe you are a liberal who is walking away from the DNC do you? That's funny.

I have known her a long time. Many years now. I knew her when. You are wrong.

Forum List

Back