I want to thank all the "lefties" here.

I've read your posts. You've been a RWNJ for a long time. You don't really expect anybody to believe you are a liberal who is walking away from the DNC do you? That's funny.
Yeah? And I have read yours, asswipe. You are a pondscum sucking leftie amoeba, so take your unwanted opinion and shove it up your crusty ass.
your lovely post :eek: fits in perfectly with the right wing, Gracie.... congrats on finding your new home!
Did I offend you with my very mellow statement? I could have ranted more but I kept it mundane. I guess you read into it what isn't there. Oh. Wait. You're a dem, right?

Unless you are referring to my comment to asswipe clown Bulldog? I mean every word of it. He is an asshole.

I've found that my stay here on USMB has been 100 percent more enjoyable since I put Bullshitdog on ignore.
Good idea. I think I will do that now. Then he will run down to the FZ and whine/laugh about it cuz that's what they do, chickenshit cowards that they are. Bash people down there who don't even step foot in their shit hole.:CryingCow:

A) Not a "shithole".

B) The Grace name does not come up. Your main antagonizer n pillars have not been seen in forever.

Yeah? And I have read yours, asswipe. You are a pondscum sucking leftie amoeba, so take your unwanted opinion and shove it up your crusty ass.
your lovely post :eek: fits in perfectly with the right wing, Gracie.... congrats on finding your new home!
Did I offend you with my very mellow statement? I could have ranted more but I kept it mundane. I guess you read into it what isn't there. Oh. Wait. You're a dem, right?

Unless you are referring to my comment to asswipe clown Bulldog? I mean every word of it. He is an asshole.

I've found that my stay here on USMB has been 100 percent more enjoyable since I put Bullshitdog on ignore.
Good idea. I think I will do that now. Then he will run down to the FZ and whine/laugh about it cuz that's what they do, chickenshit cowards that they are. Bash people down there who don't even step foot in their shit hole.:CryingCow:

A) Not a "shithole".

B) The Grace name does not come up. Your main antagonizer n pillars have not been seen in forever.
Its a shithole full of nasty people who love to be assholes. A scant few are decent. The rest suck ass.
Pillars is pinked permanently, FINALLY. I know where the rest are, so I avoid those websites.
If the shoe doesn't fit ya, Marion, don't put it on.
Just sayin'.

What I want to know is why do politically ignorant posters only know one word in their vocabulary, "leftist".

A) Not a "shithole".

Its a shithole full of nasty people who love to be assholes. A scant few are decent. The rest suck ass.
Pillars is pinked permanently, FINALLY. I know where the rest are, so I avoid those websites.
If the shoe doesn't fit ya, Marion, don't put it on.
Just sayin'.

It'll be OK, Gracie! :11_2_1043:

When I first joined up to about two years ago...I always stated I was not an uppie, downie, lefty, rightie, innie, outtie. I would vote for who I thought would be best for the USA and myself. But..after these years of interacting with many of you...I find I am now a rightie and no longer an independent but I mostly leaned democrat. No more. Why? Because I am not blind, nor deaf, nor stupid. I see, hear, understand what the left now represents and I want no part of their hypocrisy.

This is MY #walkaway statement.

Anyone else that wants to make their own statement..feel free.

I've read your posts. You've been a RWNJ for a long time. You don't really expect anybody to believe you are a liberal who is walking away from the DNC do you? That's funny.

I completely understand. It must be hard for you to come up with answers to the most basic questions.

A) Not a "shithole".

Chickenshit cowards put people on ingore.

A) Not a "shithole".

:eusa_hand: Gracie gets a pass, she's..tender. I personally put no one on ignore.

Welcome to the deplorable club.

Welcome? She's been a member for years.

Come on Bully she is not that bad.

BULLDOG is like a dog stack though.

In a world full of bullshit, don't step in the dog stack.

That shit really stinks.

If this was downstairs I would write what I usually write to Bully because I love Bully to death.

Awwww. You're gonna make me blush.

A) Not a "shithole".

When some jackass troll refuses to admit they are wrong despite massive amounts of evidence to the contrary they deserve to be ignored.

A) Not a "shithole".

When some jackass troll refuses to admit they are wrong despite massive amounts of evidence to the contrary they deserve to be ignored.

My core philosophy is that's the pussy way out

A) Not a "shithole".

Like every conservative in a AGM discussion.

A) Not a "shithole".

My core philosophy is that's the pussy way out

I see it as being efficient.
It's not like I'm going to respond to someone like that anyway.

Forum List

Back