I want to thank all the "lefties" here.

I've read your posts. You've been a RWNJ for a long time. You don't really expect anybody to believe you are a liberal who is walking away from the DNC do you? That's funny.
Yeah? And I have read yours, asswipe. You are a pondscum sucking leftie amoeba, so take your unwanted opinion and shove it up your crusty ass.
your lovely post :eek: fits in perfectly with the right wing, Gracie.... congrats on finding your new home!
Did I offend you with my very mellow statement? I could have ranted more but I kept it mundane. I guess you read into it what isn't there. Oh. Wait. You're a dem, right?

Unless you are referring to my comment to asswipe clown Bulldog? I mean every word of it. He is an asshole.

Oddly, that didn't hurt my feelings quite as much as you might have wanted it to.
Oddly, I don't give a rats ass what you feel, think or say as much as you hope it will.

cmon-gimme-a.jpg

Oh, are you trying to imply you are a sock? No surprise if you are.

When I first joined up to about two years ago...I always stated I was not an uppie, downie, lefty, rightie, innie, outtie. I would vote for who I thought would be best for the USA and myself. But..after these years of interacting with many of you...I find I am now a rightie and no longer an independent but I mostly leaned democrat. No more. Why? Because I am not blind, nor deaf, nor stupid. I see, hear, understand what the left now represents and I want no part of their hypocrisy.

This is MY #walkaway statement.

Anyone else that wants to make their own statement..feel free.

Stop lying to us and yourself.

Should be interesting to see how the elections turn out in a couple of weeks. Wonder if the polls that were so far off that time will still be just as wrong.

Re the Dems, it isn't so much the hypocrisy that bothers me, it's the disdain for those who disagree with them. It's like you're an ignorant dumbfuck if you're not a Dem, despite the obvious truth that the country is much better off when they ain't in control. I had such high hopes for Obama went he won in 2008, all those promises of uniting rather than dividing but things got even worse. Their economic policies sucked, and their social policies didn't help anybody. Not that the GOP is doing so wonderful, but the results under Trump do exceed what Obama and the Dems did in their 8 years. I think you gotta roll with what's working.

Should be interesting to see how the elections turn out in a couple of weeks. Wonder if the polls that were so far off that time will still be just as wrong.

Re the Dems, it isn't so much the hypocrisy that bothers me, it's the disdain for those who disagree with them. It's like you're an ignorant dumbfuck if you're not a Dem, despite the obvious truth that the country is much better off when they ain't in control. I had such high hopes for Obama went he won in 2008, all those promises of uniting rather than dividing but things got even worse. Their economic policies sucked, and their social policies didn't help anybody. Not that the GOP is doing so wonderful, but the results under Trump do exceed what Obama and the Dems did in their 8 years. I think you gotta roll with what's working.

If you think Trump is doing a good job, you are an ignorant dumb fuck.

Bulldike you are one of the dumbest fucks on here. Libtard mentality. That’s why you will lose again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever notice that the nastiest, most obnoxious assholes are libs and mostly hang out in the Flame Zone? 99% of them down there are dems, and what you read if you wander down there is the mindset of what we see on MSM. The same nastiness. Actually...in all the years I have been on boards even when I was dem voting....the majority were pondscum assholes.

Bulldike you are one of the dumbest fucks on here. Libtard mentality. That’s why you will lose again

I'm sure lots of like minded RWNJs will agree with you until we start comparing facts. That's real documented facts, not Trumptalk.

It would do your heart good if you could #walkaway from all of it. Political parties and the resulting tribalism that is. It's tearing this country apart. I believe having an independent and free thinking mind is the key to uniting people again.

I espouse to political atheism. Because I'm done labeling people. I want to be civil and respectful, not part of a mob mentality that exists on either side of the political spectrum.
Agreed. But until a THIRD PARTY has the SAME audience of the dems and repubs..and IF that third party has a chance and tickles my ear....I will continue to vote REPUBLICAN all the way because democrats are craycray insane.

I will too, but I will issue a disclaimer here:

My vote does not necessarily reflect my political ideology.

Which is a big part of why third party candidates don't have much chance IMO.
Our electorate needs to reflect more diversity of thought and ideology. Two rigid sets of ideals with no free thought whatsoever. No, I'm not telling anybody how to think, but just to think period, for themselves!

I wish there were no parties at all, to be quite frank.

I'm sure lots of like minded RWNJs will agree with you until we start comparing facts. That's real documented facts, not Trumptalk.

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Hot air liberal bullshit.

Even with all the crazy ass far right propaganda like the "deep state" etc. by far the most hilarious is the walkaway "movement". There isn't a rush of democrats leaving, or republicans becoming democrats for that matter. Keep trying though lol

Even with all the crazy ass far right propaganda like the "deep state" etc. by far the most hilarious is the walkaway "movement". There isn't a rush of democrats leaving, or republicans becoming democrats for that matter. Keep trying though lol[/QUOTE

No "deep state"?

]:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Try and use some logic Dale. Republicans control all branches of govt and many state houses. If the mythical "deep state" is real why cant they do anything about it with all that power. Are they really that weak/incompetent/stupid/jackass?

Lol got to love the ghost readers here posting once and a while..

Lol got to love the ghost readers here posting once and a while..

Even with all the crazy ass far right propaganda like the "deep state" etc. by far the most hilarious is the walkaway "movement". There isn't a rush of democrats leaving, or republicans becoming democrats for that matter. Keep trying though lol[/QUOTE

No "deep state"?

Try and use some logic Dale. Republicans control all branches of govt and many state houses. If the mythical "deep state" is real why cant they do anything about it with all that power. Are they really that weak/incompetent/stupid/jackass?

Holy fuck......do you even read the things I have been posting here for 3 fucking years?? Lay off the fluoridated water for awhile.....(face palm)

It would do your heart good if you could #walkaway from all of it. Political parties and the resulting tribalism that is. It's tearing this country apart. I believe having an independent and free thinking mind is the key to uniting people again.

I espouse to political atheism. Because I'm done labeling people. I want to be civil and respectful, not part of a mob mentality that exists on either side of the political spectrum.
Agreed. But until a THIRD PARTY has the SAME audience of the dems and repubs..and IF that third party has a chance and tickles my ear....I will continue to vote REPUBLICAN all the way because democrats are craycray insane.

I will too, but I will issue a disclaimer here:

My vote does not necessarily reflect my political ideology.

Which is a big part of why third party candidates don't have much chance IMO.
Our electorate needs to reflect more diversity of thought and ideology. Two rigid sets of ideals with no free thought whatsoever. No, I'm not telling anybody how to think, but just to think period, for themselves!

I wish there were no parties at all, to be quite frank.
Yeah..like, make it illegal to state who is what party on the ballots where folks have to vote for whomever has the best PLAN to lead...and make it illegal for people to publicly state which party they are when they VOTE. That way, nobody knows diddly squat about who is voting for whomever. That would be interesting!

Ya know..I didn't know what my parents voted for or for whom and they didn't discuss it between themselves either. It was considered personal and private.

The problem of party politics is made worse by a total lack of accountability. Bringing spending to a state and local level allows voters to see where their money is spent and where they believe investment is needed.

The Constitution wasn't wrong in limiting the role of the Federal government as the government has become too big to manage properly:

"Earlier this year, a Michigan State University economist, working with graduate students and a former government official, found $21 trillion in unauthorized spending in the departments of Defense and Housing and Urban Development for the years 1998-2015."

MSU scholars find $21 trillion in unauthorized government spending; Defense Department to conduct first-ever audit

The $21 TRILLION sum was only for Defense and HUD, what are the numbers for all the other departments at the Federal level???

Too fking sad.

No "deep state"?

They think for themselves and their constituents, and don't vote lockstep with the marching orders from the elitists on high.

Forum List

Back