I wanted to wait,

This stuff Trump has been spewing about all these really bad acters getting into our country when his ban has been stayed is one of the most dangerous and naked lies he's told so far.
He can gripe and call the judges fags for all I care, but what he is saying is that every foreign born person from those seven countries is dangerous. Everyone allowed into the country has been vetted; they are as safe as they were to enter the country the day before the ban took effect. So to say these people entering the country WITH PROPER VISAS ALREADY APPROVED BY THE STATE DEPARTMENT are dangerous and bad acters impugns every foreign national living here. Facts and reality contradict that.

I know he wants to do even better to keep out terrorists, and that's great, but I hope he's spending as much time figuring out how to improve vetting and investigations of people already in this country as he is on trying to slam the door on those damn MOOSLIMS.

This stuff Trump has been spewing about all these really bad acters getting into our country when his ban has been stayed is one of the most dangerous and naked lies he's told so far.
He can gripe and call the judges fags for all I care, but what he is saying is that every foreign born person from those seven countries is dangerous. Everyone allowed into the country has been vetted; they are as safe as they were to enter the country the day before the ban took effect. So to say these people entering the country WITH PROPER VISAS ALREADY APPROVED BY THE STATE DEPARTMENT are dangerous and bad acters.

I know he wants to do even better to keep out terrorists, and that's great, but I hope he's spending as much time figuring out how to improve vetting and investigations of people already in this country as he is on trying to slam the door on those damn MOOSLIMS.
You must be blind to all the attacks we have had.

He can gripe and call the judges fags for all I care, but what he is saying is that every foreign born person from those seven countries is dangerous. Everyone allowed into the country has been vetted; they are as safe as they were to enter the country the day before the ban took effect. So to say these people entering the country WITH PROPER VISAS ALREADY APPROVED BY THE STATE DEPARTMENT are dangerous and bad acters.

I thought that was the point?

such as the atlanta attack, the bowling green massacre, the provincetown parade, the alternate truth or consequences siege, the duluth debacle, the bismarck red herring...

For the three hundred and fifty seven-millionth time, the attacks on our soil were not committed by nationals from the seven countries listed in the ban. Not even 9/11. We are certainly in no further danger today than we were the day before the ban took effect. That is what Trump is trying to imply with his big fat alternative facts here. That is what I object to. Better security? I'm all for it. Just do it sensibly.

For the three hundred and fifty seven-millionth time, the attacks on our soil were not committed by nationals from the seven countries listed in the ban. Not even 9/11. We are certainly in no further danger today than we were the day before the ban took effect. That is what Trump is trying to imply with his big fat alternative facts here. That is what I object to. Better security? I'm all for it. Just do it sensibly.
No one said they were nationals. BUT, Some of them originally came from those countries over there. If you want them here so bad, you take them in! Pull your head out of the sand.

such as the atlanta attack, the bowling green massacre, the provincetown parade, the alternate truth or consequences siege, the duluth debacle, the bismarck red herring...
Aww you just go ahead and play pretend. You idiots are NOT going to turn this country into a third world shit hole like you want.

No one said they were nationals. BUT, Some of them originally came from those countries over there. If you want them here so bad, you take them in! Pull your head out of the sand.
Which ones were from Iraq or Iran?

Well, in fairness, conservative terrorist Tim McVeigh did come from Iraq, sort of.

No, we see them quite clearly

Domestic-Terrorism-Right-Wing-Extremist-White-Supremacist-Dylan-Roof-1.jpg

The fact is, that these 7 countries are a hotbed of radicalism, and each one of our terrorists have had contact with radical elements in those countries through social media and other means.

A ban on travel from these countries is wise.

There may already be people here from those countries who even though they may not be engaging in attacks themselves are helping to recruit, radicalize and fund terrorists operations.

But Liberals don't actually care about "The Ban" they care about losing POTUS, and so they will object to every single thing this administration does, even including trying to block every single one of his cabinet nominations.

You know his family are Registered Democrats, right?
The Dem party is a hotbed of racism and is still tied to the KKK.
Never forget that.

And Lefty never gave a phuck about all the Christians Obama let get slaughtered in the ME.
That doesn't benefit their political agendas. They don't give a shit about anyone unless it provides them some kind of 'press' they can use to forward their unAmerican agendas.

Our President, Donald Trump, is saying we are in great danger from these nationals now being let into our country due to his ban being stayed. Yes, terrorist attacks here have been carried out by people from countries "over there," including Pakistan, Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia. They're not on the list.
I'm not afraid of them, Mike; they can live in my neighborhood, rent my spare bedroom, work with me, whatever they want. If I see anyone mumbling under their breath about blowing up the government (we're more likely to have ultra right militia doing that around here) I know just who to call. I realize what your point is; I just think the ban is poorly reasoned and won't work in itself. The only thing that may improve things is the promise of investigating how to improve vetting/stop attacks by people already here.

You know his family are Registered Democrats, right?
The Dem party is a hotbed of racism and is still tied to the KKK.
Never forget that.

And Lefty never gave a phuck about all the Christians Obama let get slaughtered in the ME.
That doesn't benefit their political agendas. They don't give a shit about anyone unless it provides them some kind of 'press' they can use to forward their unAmerican agendas.

So? btw, hasn't Trump BANNED Christians from getting out of those terrible ME countries and coming to the US?

Which ones were from Iraq or Iran?

You people must be some super intelligent, super rich mother phuckers.
I'm guessing you hired your own intelligence agencies to seek better quality, more accurate data than what the Commander In Chief is privy to?
One whom is not afraid to think would assume that maybe, just maybe there is known intelligence that leads the shot-callers to believe that countries X pose a greater threat right now.....could that make any sense in that little tiny mind of yours?

Forum List

Back