I wanted to wait,

Buy Trump. Millions of Chinese are depending on you!

I'm here to help BOTH sides take these issues more seriously and address the concerns of rational people. But when all the "opposition" can do is obfuscate and laugh off slightly fractured misstatements, they are gonna be the same irrelevant clowns as the Pelosi/Reid/Waters contingency. And they will DOOM the Dem party to historical irrelevance by enjoying the "protest" a little too much.

America NEEDS a leaner, more competent govt in order to be altruistic and accountable. I don't CARE how we get there. Don't be in denial.

LOL. You noticed that too, eh? Maybe he should have a sign on his desk that says "The buck stops over there!"

Funny how every post I see from you has you siding with Democrats and you get so bent out of shape when I call you a Democrat ...
That's because you are insane and have a bad case of confirmation bias.

So posts where you take the Democrat side are "confirmation bias" that you're always on the side of Democrats. Gotcha. Buy a dictionary, Holmes ...
Try seeing a shrink before you hurt yourself or someone else, Kaz.

Democrats aren't easy to agree with, they're such lunatics. Yet you find it remarkably easy ...
Truth is easy to agree with for the intelligent and sane. Morons and lunatics are unable to see truth. They only see what they want to see.

Funny how every post I see from you has you siding with Democrats and you get so bent out of shape when I call you a Democrat ...
That's because you are insane and have a bad case of confirmation bias.

So posts where you take the Democrat side are "confirmation bias" that you're always on the side of Democrats. Gotcha. Buy a dictionary, Holmes ...
Try seeing a shrink before you hurt yourself or someone else, Kaz.

Democrats aren't easy to agree with, they're such lunatics. Yet you find it remarkably easy ...
Truth is easy to agree with for the intelligent and sane. Morons and lunatics are unable to see truth. They only see what they want to see.

Yes, liberalism is truth, as mentioned by every other leftist ...

I'm here to help BOTH sides take these issues more seriously and address the concerns of rational people. But when all the "opposition" can do is obfuscate and laugh off slightly fractured misstatements, they are gonna be the same irrelevant clowns as the Pelosi/Reid/Waters contingency. And they will DOOM the Dem party to historical irrelevance by enjoying the "protest" a little too much.

America NEEDS a leaner, more competent govt in order to be altruistic and accountable. I don't CARE how we get there. Don't be in denial.
Agreed about partisan obfuscation and ridicule. It helps explain why both parties have shrunk and the ranks of Independents have grown.

And not one from any of those seven countries.
Because...you know....attacks can only come from nations which have previously attacked you.

I'm going to go out on a limb here G-String and say that President Trump might just have access to National Security reports that you do not. That they are using those reports to target the places that stand to reason are the biggest current threats to us. That attacks from 16 years ago involving people who have since been killed aren't really something to still focus on.

But of course - that would require common sense G-String. And that's not exactly you're strong point.

Walmart didn't cancel Ivanka's shoe line.

FACT !

~snort~

Walmart didn't cancel Ivanka's shoe line.

FACT !

~snort~
Correct. Lots of retailers still carry her products.

So, Who Still Sells Ivanka Trump Products?
..As a private company, the Ivanka Trump brand does not release revenue data — but Nordstrom representatives point to dwindling sales as grounds for dropping the line. “Each year we cut about 10% [of brands] and refresh our assortment with about the same amount," according to a statement provided to the Washington Post. "In this case, based on the brand’s performance we’ve decided not to buy it for this season.”

As of this writing, the #GrabYourWallet hashtag has been tweeted more than 250,000 times, according to Coulter's metrics. The movement's website, which is a massive spreadsheet of all the companies that stock Trump family products, has seen up to 350,000 visitors a day, she says......

Forum List

Back