I was considering voting for Gary Johnson as an alternative to.....

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
..... the two caricatures of themselves (hiLIARy & Trump) UNTIL I heard him say he is for 'free' trade as opposed to 'fair' trade.

"free" trade is a job killer/a Republican darling. "Fair" trade at least gives American workers a fighting chance.

Whar say you?

He's solid Clinton.Johnson is in the bag for Hillary. And btw all I've ever heard Trump say is that he was for fair trade. Now being up here with a lot of union buds with really good analysis on how NAFTA has sort of screwed them all (most interesting) I'm not getting these deals let alone the Pacific one.

Whoa!

..... the two caricatures of themselves (hiLIARy & Trump) UNTIL I heard him say he is for 'free' trade as opposed to 'fair' trade.

"free" trade is a job killer/a Republican darling. "Fair" trade at least gives American workers a fighting chance.

Whar say you?
how much of hillaries baggage are you carrying?....

Oh and apparently there is a new deal that the EU is desperate for Trudeau to sign but all my buds are saying it is a complete disaster. And hey just because I'm conservative doesn't mean I don't listen to the real people. The workers not the union bosses.

Whar say you?
What is fair trade?

Whar say you?

I say you are making too big a deal over one issue. Trade is one place where I disagree with Johnson. But I don't expect candidates to be perfect matches for my views. Is that one issue really so damn important that supporting one of the two mainstream morons is an overall better option?

Free trade.. Free market.. real capitalism... Trump's 39% tariff idea will just raise prices by at least 39%. Meaningful competition increases better products & services, thus increasing consumers.. resulting in increasing of businesses & jobs. However, FORCING American companies to do business only within America only provides competition within itself. Resulting in higher prices and limited competition. The competition should be extended world wide. What's wrong with me ordering cheaper products from the Phillipines (just throwing a country out there), so that I can make a better profit here and provide a less expensive product for Americans as an option? Government should not be in the business of owning businesses in that way. Government's job is to be the guardian of our rights.

Free trade.. Free market.. real capitalism... Trump's 39% tariff idea will just raise prices by at least 39%. Meaningful competition increases better products & services, thus increasing consumers.. resulting in increasing of businesses & jobs. However, FORCING American companies to do business only within America only provides competition within itself. Resulting in higher prices and limited competition. The competition should be extended world wide. What's wrong with me ordering cheaper products from the Phillipines (just throwing a country out there), so that I can make a better profit here and provide a less expensive product for Americans as an option? Government should not be in the business of owning businesses in that way. Government's job is to be the guardian of our rights.
NEWSFLASH!!! "consumers" have to have jobs in order to consume

Going-up against countries that pay sweat shop wages and zero benefits is a clear lose-lose situation for Americans w/HS educations or less

You DO realize this?

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum List

Back