‘I was not voting before, now I am’: gen Z voters on what they think of Kamala Harris

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

These seem to be the very people that Trump does not want to vote. The anti harris rhetoric will not win them any votes. Rather it will drive people to Harris. Educated people just want an alternative to Trump and his dumb rhetoric.

These seem to be the very people that Trump does not want to vote. The anti harris rhetoric will not win them any votes. Rather it will drive people to Harris. Educated people just want an alternative to Trump and his dumb rhetoric.

She's less popular among young voters than even Joe was.

LOL

1721835999341.png

Did you cut and paste your post about Hillary from 2016?
You are flailing. Come on, nobody said Hillary Clinton had natural Obama-like charisma.

And in 2016, there were plenty of young people saying "Sure, I don't like Trump, but I just don't care for Hillary Clinton, so I can't vote for her". There's nobody saying that about Harris.

Harris is going to beat the holy shit out of Trump!

trump epstein 4.55.gif

Taint...

Trump is a garbage human being...but he is better than a filthy, commie dem.

ar 15 forum mod.jpg

You are flailing. Come on, nobody said Hillary Clinton had natural Obama-like charisma.

And in 2016, there were plenty of young people saying "Sure, I don't like Trump, but I just don't care for Hillary Clinton, so I can't vote for her". There's nobody saying that about Harris.
I am.

It might be a little too early to say Tommy, but she has definitely brought back some energy to the party.

Right now it's looking like JD has become Trump's loose cannon that needs to be chained down. Trump is at least trying to stuff a sock in that one before he exaggerates Trump's agenda to his own standards.

It might be a little too early to say Tommy, but she has definitely brought back some energy to the party.

Right now it's looking like JD has become Trump's loose cannon that needs to be chained down. Trump is at least trying to stuff a sock in that one before he exaggerates Trump's agenda to his own standards.
I think so. Trump has had a free hand for too long. It does look like everyone has been regenerated, The threat of a trump return was bad enough but it looked like it was a self fullfiling prophesy.
Has he still got a bandage on his ear to remind us he got shot ?

Forum List

Back