I was right about the false two party paradigm. They did it to you AGAIN!!!

By all means vote for a third-party. Or stay home and pick your toes. The results are the same.
so you're on the lesser of the two evils bandwagon? :eusa_doh:
That's correct. In a two-party system that is reality. We live in a two-party system, and I live in reality.
as low as you set your sights you must hardly ever be disappointed :thup:
There is no hope for this country unless we can figure out a way around the 2-puppet party system. Alternative voting systems are needed. Also random checks of ballot counts. I dont trust computer counted ballots.

you vote for either major party & you're a dupe PERIOD!!!

Sneak Attack Congress Slips Controversial Measures into Spending Bill - NBC News
The second measure Congress snuck into the spending the bill will be more galling to some, because it amounts to a pay raise for the two unpopular political parties: It raises the $32,400 maximum that donors could give the Democratic National Committee or Republican National Committee to a whopping $324,000 per year, gutting what's left of the McCain-Feingold campaign-finance law. The Washington Post says this was inserted on page 1,599 of a 1,603-page bill (!!!). These two measures -- and probably more like them -- will become law because they were jammed into a must-pass spending bill to keep the government open. Remember all the grumbling about transparency? All the grumbling about gigantic bills that many members of Congress never read? Given that, what happened last night was mind blowing.

You Republicrats must feel pretty foolish about now :redface:
I have NEVER EVER heard you mock both parties. EVER

Why suddenly pretend you're something you're not?

all kinds of good things? Its $1.1 TRILLION you useful idiot!!!
Dottie calling someone a useful idiot.....

di-YQIO.gif

By all means vote for a third-party. Or stay home and pick your toes. The results are the same.
so you're on the lesser of the two evils bandwagon? :eusa_doh:IOW's voting for one side of the same coin like its going to make a diff? :doubt:

They just voted themselves 10X the amt of money they were previously allowed to receive (safe-seats anyone?) AND rolled back the limitations placed upon the banksters that were put in place in 2008.

Open your eyes!!! :disbelief:
like you have yours open?.....until you vote than its Democrats all the way....fucking phony....

Sneak Attack Congress Slips Controversial Measures into Spending Bill - NBC News
The second measure Congress snuck into the spending the bill will be more galling to some, because it amounts to a pay raise for the two unpopular political parties: It raises the $32,400 maximum that donors could give the Democratic National Committee or Republican National Committee to a whopping $324,000 per year, gutting what's left of the McCain-Feingold campaign-finance law. The Washington Post says this was inserted on page 1,599 of a 1,603-page bill (!!!). These two measures -- and probably more like them -- will become law because they were jammed into a must-pass spending bill to keep the government open. Remember all the grumbling about transparency? All the grumbling about gigantic bills that many members of Congress never read? Given that, what happened last night was mind blowing.

I have NEVER EVER heard you mock both parties. EVER

Why suddenly pretend you're something you're not?
its called being a PHONY.......

First of all the Republicans from the election are not in office but you are correct in that Republicans currently in congress that voted for this should be hard for Republican voters to be happy with.

Secondly and most important, The Senate and President are Dem... and something tells me you feel no shame in your parties betrayal.

I don't vote Republican or Dem because I'm not a mindless idiot.

^ that

they merely take turns working for the REAL OWNERS of the country.

Oh? And who are the REAL OWNERS, dog cum?

Wait for it

Wait for it

Wait for it

DA JOOOOOZZZZZZ

hair-on-fire.jpg
the people who have laws written expressly for them shit stain.

Thanks for agreeing to the dangers of limitless Government powers... easily and always corrupted, even worse after Obama was elected funny enough, maybe you should start a thread on Obama and how he sold out the country.

No, it's not the same you moronic muppet. At the end of the day you voted for this mess and I did not... That makes YOU the mother fucking problem, call it the stupidity of the American voter if you like.... =D

so you're on the lesser of the two evils bandwagon? :eusa_doh:IOW's voting for one side of the same coin like its going to make a diff? :doubt:

They just voted themselves 10X the amt of money they were previously allowed to receive (safe-seats anyone?) AND rolled back the limitations placed upon the banksters that were put in place in 2008.

I'm sorry, are you bitching about Dems here? I'm somewhat lost, seeing that Dems own the Senate and the President who could on his own veto this I think it's fair to say Dems failed at a much larger extent than Reps here. Out of the times the bill could have been shot down Reps failed once, Dems failed twice. Or you could say Reps failed one and a half times (by not putting up a fight in the Senate) and Dems failed two and a half time (by not putting up a fight in the house.)

So what's your take on this? Because you seem to reallllly be focused on Reps here, the party that has the minority of power.

so you're on the lesser of the two evils bandwagon? :eusa_doh:
That's correct. In a two-party system that is reality. We live in a two-party system, and I live in reality.
as low as you set your sights you must hardly ever be disappointed :thup:

Really all AssOnFire is saying is "it's different when he votes for the problems." And that low life excuse is why he spends his whole day attacking the minority party in power, Republicans.

So what's your take on this? Because you seem to reallllly be focused on Reps here, the party that has the minority of power.

The take on the procedural vote (not a vote on the bill but what pretty much assures that it will be voted on and probably passed) ... Differs on how you want to look at it.

Since the bill if passed keeps the government running ... And no Democrats in the House voted for the procedure change to assure the bill gets voted on and probably passed ... Then it is safe to say ...

Wait For It

... All the Democrats in the House voted to shut the government down.

Last edited:

Taxpayer money paying for both Party's National Conventions has been stopped. The raising of the limit individuals can give to the National Committees is so that they can pay for their National Conventions with their own money instead of taxpayer's money. Now, that's what I heard on Fox this morning. If it's true it's a good thing. I've always said that Political Parties should pay for their own conventions and primary elections.

I'm sorry, are you bitching about Dems here? I'm somewhat lost, seeing that Dems own the Senate and the President who could on his own veto this I think it's fair to say Dems failed at a much larger extent than Reps here. Out of the times the bill could have been shot down Reps failed once, Dems failed twice. Or you could say Reps failed one and a half times (by not putting up a fight in the Senate) and Dems failed two and a half time (by not putting up a fight in the house.)

I said BOTH parties shit stain. :talktothehand: Read a thread before you insult someone Scooter :thup: Avorysuds

I said BOTH parties shit stain. :talktothehand: Read a thread before you insult someone Scooter :thup: Avorysuds
lol like you do right.....geezus....

How does it feel knowing that you are voting for & paying those puppet's salaries to funnel money to the top. Rubes :lol:

Forum List

Back