I Was Right All Along! Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay or Transgender

A man being attracted to another man to the point of wanting to have sex with him is NOT a normal attraction. Does it happen? Yes!! But it ain't normal or typical.

Dear Leo123
I'd say you have the right as an individual to believe as you do.
But nobody on either side, with either beliefs that homosexuality is natural unnatural or could be either way,
has the right to abuse GOVT to impose a bias in policy either one way or the other.

That's fine to have your own beliefs, which I believe govt and public policy should respect and not punish.
(as in the cases of bakers and florists being penalized and sued for refusing to provide services for same sex weddings.)

However, when these beliefs THREATEN discrimination against people of
LGBT beliefs, orientation and identity, THAT's what's causing this backlash
and going too far by wanting to recognize LGBT as a protected class.

What I believe will help stop this threat of infringement and discrimination
is AGREEING to recognize and respect BELIEFS of both sides
and AGREE NOT TO PUSH BIASED AGENDA THROUGH GOVT.

As long as we agree to quit pushing beliefs into Govt and Public Policy,
whatever we want to believe or reject as individuals is within our rights and freedoms.

Just not pushing this into public policy where it violates the beliefs of others!

Sex is not a belief it is a fact. What you call yourself is a belief. A hetero does not have to believe they are sexually something they are not. Much healthier. Radical, activist homosexuals have tried to push their beliefs onto the public via government schools and courts in order to pressure society into acceptance that they are sexually normal.
Radical, activist HETEROSEXUALS have tried to push their beliefs onto the public via government schools and courts in order to pressure society into acceptance that they are sexually normal for a long time now, Homosexuals trying to claim normalcy is just an attempt to achieve a balance in society.

Oh goodie...another one pulls up that old story.

Let me tell you two things.

1. Those bakeries did NOT have wedding cakes on their menu to begin with...so they were being asked to bake something they don't do...period...for anyone.

2. Those bakeries were in Michigan which DOES NOT protect sexual orientation in its PA laws. Therefore, even if those muslim bakers DID provide wedding cakes normally and refused a gay couple...it's NOT against business law in MICHIGAN.

You're welcome.

The funniest thing about the video is how it starts off with the same old "aren't you gays lucky we don't throw you off roof tops like they do in muslim countries in the Middle East" schtick.

You're still an utter coward.
Nothing but name calling now? Not even any kind of rebuttal?

No, the no rebuttal is you and your made up words and phrases you use because you think they make you look smart (news flash, they don't). You continue to cry about the baker, but he has won twice already and you just keep harassing him. Maybe you better learn something. Intentionally targeting a particular business to attempt to bankrupt them is harassment. Religious objections are valid no matter how much you cry. It is not discrimination. When the baker wins again, he should sue those two into bankruptcy.

"your made up words and phrases you use because you think they make you look smart"

Hmmmm...where to start.

1. Words and phrases make up written communication, dear.

2. Newsflash, we know how CRCs (con-servative republican christians) hate smarts.

3. I heard your excuses all before...in the 60s...during Jim Crow.

Where to destroy you again.
1) Real words and phrases make up communication. Not your fake words and made up labels that apparently only you gays understand.
2)Since Sassy, Sue, I, and most other posters here are smarter than you, we know why you hate our side so much.
3) Since I never lived in the South, nor was I here during the Jim Crow era, your excuses are just that. Excuses. Thus they are dismissed.
That's 3 strikes. You're out.
Golly gee....posting to say how much smarter you are and how you've destroyed someone. :71: Some very convincing stuff right there, dear boy. :71:

No XXY or XYY? What about Jesus? XX but identified as a male.

:cuckoo:
Klinefelter syndrome for starters.

Syndromes are not normal.
And....? They still exist. As do Intersex people. Intersex - Wikipedia

Not the point bodecea. For instance Down's Syndrome is not normal or typical in human beings. The fact that it exists does not make it normal it is a deviation FROM normal. That doesn't mean that we should not tolerate and try to help those so afflicted but we are NOT obliged to call it normal.
Moving goalposts now, are we? You said there were only two sexes...male and female. Not true...it's simply not that...................simple.

I would think its what sex you are attracted to the most? I mean...I like guys. I like they have parts that fit in places designed for that part. But some folks find other ways to make those parts fit in areas not designed for that part. In essence....its whomever you are attracted to..at a young age or even later in life. Just my opinion. And..I find nothing wrong with that. I like long hair on guys. Bald guys don't do anything for me. Or short guys. Or really skinny guys. I like beefed up long haired tatted manly men, lol. Even at a young age when my hormones kicked in. Never was attracted to a female in a sexual way and personally, for me, I find it gross to even think about it. Again..thats MY preference. Who is to say who should be attracted to whom?

A man being attracted to another man to the point of wanting to have sex with him is NOT a normal attraction. Does it happen? Yes!! But it ain't normal or typical.
It's not typical....but it exists...in about 5% of the population.

What makes it all so very confusing to us heterosexuals is.....

Male is born. Wants to be female. Attracted to males. Becomes woman in body. He is still homosexual regardless of body change. And...he loses pleasure from the surgery...so what was the purpose for that surgery? Mind climax???

Female born. Wants to be male. Attracted to females. Same story.

WHY??? What is it up there in their heads that makes them think this way then act on it?

Societal conditioning, dysfunctional family, being molested by a same sex person early in sexual development, family homosexuals, probably more. Yet, we'll never know until these radical loons stop trying to normalize an abnormal human condition.
So...which one of those explain Dick Cheney's daughter...Phyllis Schlafly's son...Alan Keyes' daughter?

As I've surmised for years. Nobody is born gay. John's Hopkins Research has vindicated me. No! Weak minded people let themselves be seduced by Satan and then become his disciples living out perverted dangerous homosexual lifestyles putting young kids lives in danger, especially when same sex married couples adopt them for their sexual pleasure. Homosexuality is not inate, it is learned. Science has spoken! Now President Trump should sign an executive order making it mandatory for gays to have conversion therapy so they can return to normal and find God.

Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay Or Transgender
Whom we deem as attractive is not a learned experience. I've known who attracted me since I was 12 years old, High School Cheerleaders and Gymnasts. The problem is as I've grown older I haven't changed in whom I am attracted to. So I'm single and lonely because there aren't a lot of females 40 years old or older who still look like High School Cheerleaders. I'm not attracted to women my own age. And it isn't something I learned, it is what it is.

Can't blame a gay for being gay just as long as they don't flaunt it and ruin the aesthetics.

I've said before I petted a cat and got a hardon. I did not fuck that cat. I have a brain and it controls what I do not my genetically programmed instincts.

PA laws are in place for a good reason. If a person does not want to do business, then they don't need to establish one.

You obviously are a control freak. Nobody needs to "keep their shit to themselves" and nobody is expecting "other people to the adjust or adapt to it" except in the normal course of business. I don't even know how anyone would "keep their shit to themselves," anyway. Somehow, I do not think that you keep your shit to yourself. I think that you walk around freely in society. Yet you are issuing demands of others.

Get over the notion that you own the country or the world. You don't. You always have the option of leaving.

In this situation, the person isn't being denied service because of who they are, but because of their political ideology. They believe in the political idea of Gay Marriage, and the vendor disagrees with that.

Seems very similar to the situation in the Far Left, Deep Blue seat of the Confederacy, Virginia, when Sarah Sanders was denied service at the Red Hen because of her conservatism.
In over 30 states, sexual orientation is included in PA laws......it's not political. But it is amusing to see you try to slide sexual orientation into a little political box of your own making. Would being straight be political to you also?

First, the right-wingers floated the idea that any sexual orientation other than heterosexuality is a "religion." Now, the claim is that it is a "political ideology." If something doesn't work, I guess it's "try, try, again." I can say that my identifying as a heterosexual has nothing whatsoever to do with politics. It has to do with never having the same reaction to a woman that I have had toward (some) men. If it has been any different I would say so.Another off-the-wall theory bites the dust.

I know gay people who don't make their sexuality political and I know gay people who absolutely do. If you're going to sue someone because they won't bake you a wedding cake, you just made it political.

Play political games, "win" political prizes.

I don't think that this matter is in any way "political." However, you apparently define the cake-baker's stance as "political."
Which means that pulls the rug right out from under the religious freedom defense.

The anti-LGBTQ people always push a fundie "Christian" take on this, like they are struggling to "save" the "immortal souls" of LGBTQs. But they do nothing to "save" themselves from all sorts of "sins" that will lead them to be dismissed by the Almighty. Do they honestly think, according to their own narrative, that somebody like trump is going to go to Heaven. How about these guys who have premarital sex and extramarital sex? Hell bound?

The anti-LGBTQ people always push a fundie "Christian" take on this, like they are struggling to "save" the "immortal souls" of LGBTQs. But they do nothing to "save" themselves from all sorts of "sins" that will lead them to be dismissed by the Almighty. Do they honestly think, according to their own narrative, that somebody like trump is going to go to Heaven. How about these guys who have premarital sex and extramarital sex? Hell bound?
The "deeply felt faith" excuse is just that...an excuse. And if nothing else, the fundie support of donnie has made that abundantly clear.

What makes it all so very confusing to us heterosexuals is.....

Male is born. Wants to be female. Attracted to males. Becomes woman in body. He is still homosexual regardless of body change. And...he loses pleasure from the surgery...so what was the purpose for that surgery? Mind climax???

Female born. Wants to be male. Attracted to females. Same story.

WHY??? What is it up there in their heads that makes them think this way then act on it?

Societal conditioning, dysfunctional family, being molested by a same sex person early in sexual development, family homosexuals, probably more. Yet, we'll never know until these radical loons stop trying to normalize an abnormal human condition.
So...which one of those explain Dick Cheney's daughter...Phyllis Schlafly's son...Alan Keyes' daughter?

I dunno do you? Must have been something that made them that way. Look, I'm not saying that homosexuals are bad people. I'm saying it's not normal yet radical activists are trying to make it so. Lots of homosexuals disagree with their own radical element and just want to be left alone to enjoy their lives instead of trying to up-end the very biological fact that brought them into this world.

See I have breasts like women do. My man breasts are not milk producers and no matter how emotionally invested I am that they are or should be, they factually are not.

Last edited:
In the end, this discussion is irrelevant. If you are heterosexual, live heterosexual. If you are LGBTQ, live LGBTQ. Who cares what the neighbors do? Frankly, I have to side with the LGBTQs on this, as they have not interfered with anything heterosexuals do, and it has been the heterosexuals (not all of us, please!), who want to interfere with the personal decisions of LGBTQs. There is no reasonable point to this interference.

Again, homosexuality is not a prevalent condition. That makes a homosexual person an outlier. Outliers are typically marginalized in any natural group of living animals. Humans are no exception. It's how the outlier handles their particular aberration that matters (excepting being physically attacked). Trying to deny nature and science is a sure loser.

As I've surmised for years. Nobody is born gay. John's Hopkins Research has vindicated me. No! Weak minded people let themselves be seduced by Satan and then become his disciples living out perverted dangerous homosexual lifestyles putting young kids lives in danger, especially when same sex married couples adopt them for their sexual pleasure. Homosexuality is not inate, it is learned. Science has spoken! Now President Trump should sign an executive order making it mandatory for gays to have conversion therapy so they can return to normal and find God.

Johns Hopkins Research: No Evidence People Are Born Gay Or Transgender
Whom we deem as attractive is not a learned experience. I've known who attracted me since I was 12 years old, High School Cheerleaders and Gymnasts. The problem is as I've grown older I haven't changed in whom I am attracted to. So I'm single and lonely because there aren't a lot of females 40 years old or older who still look like High School Cheerleaders. I'm not attracted to women my own age. And it isn't something I learned, it is what it is.

Can't blame a gay for being gay just as long as they don't flaunt it and ruin the aesthetics.

I've said before I petted a cat and got a hardon. I did not fuck that cat. I have a brain and it controls what I do not my genetically programmed instincts.

You have raised a good point. Unfortunately, our tastes don't change. I'm older now, but my perceptions have not changed and I am not particularly attracted to men my own age. I'm no where near 21 any more, but I recently came across an actor (not personally, tv) who was in his early 20's when I saw him, and he definitely started my (elder) engines. Had I met him under circumstances that included our being around the same age, I never would have let him out of bed.

It's one of the things that sucks about aging. It's something that we all have to live with. He is in his late 30s, and not the great, svelte, athletic, and lithe model/actor beauty he once was (although still very attractive), but he recently was reported to remark that age does this. Now he has to fight in the gym to prevent those love-handles from appearing, since he's still an actor with a rising career and has to take at least his shirt off occasionally for the cameras, but he loves donuts. It happens to all of us.

Good luck in finding someone who floats your boat.

You have raised a good point. Unfortunately, our tastes don't change. I'm older now, but my perceptions have not changed and I am not particularly attracted to men my own age. I'm no where near 21 any more, but I recently came across an actor (not personally, tv) who was in his early 20's when I saw him, and he definitely started my (elder) engines. Had I met him under circumstances that included our being around the same age, I never would have let him out of bed.

It's one of the things that sucks about aging. It's something that we all have to live with. He is in his late 30s, and not the great, svelte, athletic, and lithe model/actor beauty he once was (although still very attractive), but he recently was reported to remark that age does this. Now he has to fight in the gym to prevent those love-handles from appearing, since he's still an actor with a rising career and has to take at least his shirt off occasionally for the cameras, but he loves donuts. It happens to all of us.

OK Lysistrata.....Who is he? :worthless:

In the end, this discussion is irrelevant. If you are heterosexual, live heterosexual. If you are LGBTQ, live LGBTQ. Who cares what the neighbors do? Frankly, I have to side with the LGBTQs on this, as they have not interfered with anything heterosexuals do, and it has been the heterosexuals (not all of us, please!), who want to interfere with the personal decisions of LGBTQs. There is no reasonable point to this interference.

Again, homosexuality is not a prevalent condition. That makes a homosexual person an outlier. Outliers are typically marginalized in any natural group of living animals. Humans are no exception. It's how the outlier handles their particular aberration that matters (excepting being physically attacked). Trying to deny nature and science is a sure loser.

But exactly what is the importance of this to you personally? Don't you have your own life to live? What is the connection between what LGBTQs do and your own life? Haven't you gotten what you wanted in your heterosexual existence? Why would it make you feel better if there were no LGBTQ people?

robert kazinsky - Google Search:

I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, as we used to say.

Absolutely gorgeous, and a really good actor, too, who has handled many weird scripts, due to the fact that his first real major role in a British serial drama was as an unpredictable psycho character who seduced women, got into fights, had temper tantrums, cuddled babies, had nervous breakdowns, was betrayed by the women he loved, and did everything else that the writers threw at him. Aside from being gorgeous, he really, actually, can act. My favorite picture of him was from an episode in which his character tricked his roommate, for whom he cooked a meal and then tricked him into thinking that they were eating a beloved dog. When the roommate ran out of the room to barf, the camera caught a wonder still of him, grinning, with spaghetti dangling out of his mouth.

Oh, I admitted too much. But remember that I'm straight, and enjoy the pictures.

Last edited:

But exactly what is the importance of this to you personally? Don't you have your own life to live? What is the connection between what LGBTQs do and your own life? Haven't you gotten what you wanted in your heterosexual existence? Why would it make you feel better if there were no LGBTQ people?

You missed my point because you wished to miss it I guess. I am not against LGBTQ I couldn't care less really. The discussion is about whether or not it should be considered the same as heterosexuality.....it is not. Because of nature and science. Homosexuality is not a typical human sexual choice. It doesn't mean those folks are any less human than anyone else. They are just different. Can we at least agree on that?

robert kazinsky - Google Search:

I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers, as we used to say.

LOL!!! That guy looks like me!! :banana:

Forum List

Back