I wash my hands of the GOP

.....more votes than your messiah.
Yes, she ran a popularity contest instead of for president. You're just chanting now....

The popular term is woodshedding....

You're just ignorant enough to keep coming back for more.

That she is more popular than Trump is a given.

But not even I thought she was going to get MILLIONS, MILLIONS and I mean MILLIONS more votes than your messiah.
You're just chanting and your chants are only meaningful to you.

Yet here you are responding.....

MILLIONS!!!!
Here you are, chanting. Ding dong, your witch is dead.

Yes, she ran a popularity contest instead of for president. You're just chanting now....

But not even I thought she was going to get MILLIONS, MILLIONS and I mean MILLIONS more votes than your messiah.

Millions of illegal alien votes.

Zero proof exists for your hyperbole. The only thing we know for sure is that HRC got MILLIONS more votes than your messiah.
You're just chanting. You need prayer beads?

Not as bad as you need kneepads for your messiah.

MILLIONS!!!!

Zero proof exists for your hyperbole. The only thing we know for sure is that HRC got MILLIONS more votes than your messiah.

Illegal votes.

MILLIONS!!!!
Your witch was burned at the stake and you are chanting at her smoldering feet.
"OMG OMG ....millions of votes....millions..."

LOL

Illegal votes.

Zero proof exists for your hyperbole. The only thing we know for sure is that HRC got MILLIONS more votes than your messiah

MILLIONS!!!!

LOL

But not even I thought she was going to get MILLIONS, MILLIONS and I mean MILLIONS more votes than your messiah

MILLIONS!!!!

LOL

But not even I thought she was going to get MILLIONS, MILLIONS and I mean MILLIONS more votes than your messiah
Ding dong, your witch is dead. Chanting can't bring her back.

Sorry, I just want this to be said... As of now, I officially wash my hands of the GOP and anything that comes from the GOP in the next election cycle. IF Trump wins the GOP nomination and can somehow be elected president, I wash my hands of any policy or action he may take as president. I want this ON RECORD so that whenever things go tits up, I can show you where I rejected this man from the start and never wanted him to be the president. He does not represent me or the Conservative movement.

Why do I mention this? Because I already know what is going to come down should Trump win.... The Left will collectively attack everything he does, questionable or unquestionable, as being "far right" ...the fault of "the tea party" and "ultra-conservatives" and we'll be kicked in the balls repeatedly and held accountable. I want it KNOWN that this Constitutional Conservative is NOT associated with Donald Trump or any of his policies.
Thursday, April 26, 2016..... Recorded for posterity!

Now, to my fellow Trumpophile colleagues on the GOP side... With all due respect, I will refrain from getting down in the mud and wallowing around in personal insults with you. I am henceforth going to treat you in the same manner as liberal lefties who insist on trolling and harassing, personally insulting and denigrating, as opposed to discussing the issues on merit. You will be dispatched and your arguments summarily dismissed.

I personally think you are going to have that moment come in the 'glorious coming Trump reign' as president, when you realize what a Y-uge disastrous mistake you've made. Where that light-bulb goes off and you say... OMG, I can't believe I fell for this guy! When this all happens... I want everyone to know, I tried my best to tell you.... and he doesn't represent Constitutional Conservatives or the things we stand for. He will be WORSE than a Mitt Romney or John McCain could ever have dreamed of being. And every single bit of it will be laid at the feet of "The Conservative Right" by the radicals on the left. Here and now... I am NOT associated with this!

Wonder how the bath went?
How's your butthurt coming along?

Since HRC got millions more votes than your messiah...you tell me.
Yeah, about that; we don't count the votes from illegals...remember?

Still singing that sad tune are you? Pretty pathetic
Hey bud...we have our president, the house and the senate...we have nothing to be "sad" about. There is one giant party of loons whom are desperate, sad and pathetic though. They just can't come to grips with the fact that their nut-job free for all has ended....HAHAHAHAHAHA

Since HRC got millions more votes than your messiah...you tell me.

Millions more in California, which didn't even pretend to have honest elections..

Cut out 8 million illegal alien votes from the Peoples Republic and Trump had a greater popular vote, as if that has anything to do with anything...

Facts are not your friend....much like the rest of the world. Hillary got more votes than Donald. Shove that up your ass

Facts are not your friend....much like the rest of the world. Hillary got more votes than Donald. Shove that up your ass

With 8 million votes from illegals in California, why should anyone care?
8 million illegal votes.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Only the truly brain-dead could think more than half the voters in California were cast by illegals.

Even funnier ... the lunatic above thinks 8 million illegals voted but not one single one was caught.

Forum List

Back