🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I went Christmas shopping this year

Here in our stupid shit Dem run liberal zone, many businesses are boarded up. First the dumb assess defunded the police. Then they decided not to enforce the law. Criminals are either not arrested at all, if the police even bother to show up or they are let go immediately and they are out stealing shit again within hours.

It's mayhem here. It became so dangerous for stores to remain open they closed them down. Mobs of homeless lawless scumbags everywhere. Trash, piss and shit. Everything is covered in graffiti. They will cut the catalytic converter off your vehicle in the shopping parking lots in broad daylight. Smash your windows and steal whatever isn't bolted down. Of the stores still open they had to hire ARMED guards who stand out in front of the stores like it's a war zone. MURDERS are at an all time high.

This city was once voted the most livable city in the U.S.A. now it's a Dem run shithole.

Here in our stupid shit Dem run liberal zone, many businesses are boarded up. First the dumb assess defunded the police. Then they decided not to enforce the law. Criminals are either not arrested at all, if the police even bother to show up or they are let go immediately and they are out stealing shit again within hours.

It's mayhem here. It became so dangerous for stores to remain open they closed them down. Mobs of homeless lawless scumbags everywhere. Trash, piss and shit. Everything is covered in graffiti. They will cut the catalytic converter off your vehicle in the shopping parking lots in broad daylight. Smash your windows and steal whatever isn't bolted down. Of the stores still open they had to hire ARMED guards who stand out in front of the stores like it's a war zone. MURDERS are at an all time high.

This city was once voted the most livable city in the U.S.A. now it's a Dem run shithole.
What city is this?

I gave up on shopping in stores. I love Amazon. I don't care how rich Bezos gets, or how underpaid his workers are. :)

Here we have little choice. The blacks moved in and closed all the good stored down. I don't feel like going to the other side of town to shop, but when I'm there anyway, I love shopping like I used to over here. Looking at the products in person, reading the labels, seeing what the quality is and where it's made.........

If I can't park my car....I will not go shopping

As simple as that....I can't stand going round and round the block for one hour trying to find a parking.

I can't stand it. I won't do it.

That's one thing, but now all the good parking spaces are reserved for everybody but the average customer. Bad enough they had 10 handicapped parking spots for people that will go in the store and walk a half mile up and down the isles. But now they reserve the good spots for Door Dash, Uber, Lyft and companies like that. F-them. If that's their business, let them get out of the car and shop like everybody else. Then these stores wonder why they are losing revenue to online services.

No, people can make their own observations.

I even visited a bank a few months ago. I drove to the window, put my money in the little tube thingy, and sent it to be deposited.

Then I waited............................and waited....................................................................and waited................................................................................and saw no one

Then I started to get nervous. Where they closed? The little green light was on. So after about 5 minutes I swung the car around and went into the bank with another big line. I yelled at the one employee there saying I had put my money in the tube thingy, and she apologized for the delay cuz she was the only person running the bank

Then the guy at the end of the line said, "Yea, hard to find good help these days"
I had the longest wait ever at a bank the other day, too. It could drive people to start the under-the mattress thing.

I had the longest wait ever at a bank the other day, too. It could drive people to start the under-the mattress thing.

Every time I take my 87 year old mother to the bank, she has to go in and I wait forever or we have to use the drive-thru with the same thing. I'm trying to get her to get an ATM card but no dice. Once these old people get set in their ways, it's like trying to get a drunk to stop drinking. Her bank has an ATM line and a drive-thru in the next line. As we sit there forever, I say "look ma, see how fast that line is going!!!" It doesn't sway her one bit.

Every time I take my 87 year old mother to the bank, she has to go in and I wait forever or we have to use the drive-thru with the same thing. I'm trying to get her to get an ATM card but no dice. Once these old people get set in their ways, it's like trying to get a drunk to stop drinking. Her bank has an ATM line and a drive-thru in the next line. As we sit there forever, I say "look ma, see how fast that line is going!!!" It doesn't sway her one bit.
Uhh.. I'm in your grandma's camp. I ain't using the ATM either. :aargh:

Here we have little choice. The blacks moved in and closed all the good stored down. I don't feel like going to the other side of town to shop, but when I'm there anyway, I love shopping like I used to over here. Looking at the products in person, reading the labels, seeing what the quality is and where it's made.........
If they haven't put all the shampoo behind a counter yet , you might be OK where you're at; or try the latin store with slightly inflated prices. :abgg2q.jpg:

East or West side?

That's one thing, but now all the good parking spaces are reserved for everybody but the average customer. Bad enough they had 10 handicapped parking spots for people that will go in the store and walk a half mile up and down the isles. But now they reserve the good spots for Door Dash, Uber, Lyft and companies like that. F-them. If that's their business, let them get out of the car and shop like everybody else. Then these stores wonder why they are losing revenue to online services.
The parking situation at times is painful. There are people who do not have disability placards who have aches and pains and have not played the system as a percentage has done. Many times, the spots are near empty.

Why go out into the public when you can avoid it? As far as having enough employees do something to attract them

The shopping aspect of Christmas is a sham, a scheme. It would be a great thing if everyone didn't shop for Christmas, just once. The shopping aspect goes against the Christmas message.

What did I find? I can tell you what I did not find. I did not find any evidence of millions of jobs created by Joe, can I raise interest rates and taxes tomorrow, Biden.

No, the first two stores I visited no longer exist. They both shut down within the last 3 months, unbeknown to me. Sad.

Then the stores I did enter, had a myriad of check out registers but only one was open with a big, long line winding round the store cuz they only had one person to run it

The shelves where also half empty with next to no selection.

I'm thinking of shopping in Cuba or North Korea next year, I should have better selection

Or I will just sell my soul to the Amazon god Bezos and do all my shopping there like everyone else does, from his massive warehouse that is the size of the state of Texas, with a skeleton crew of employees I'm sure who are underpaid.

You answered your own post. Retail stores are dying because so many people shop online now. Amazon recorded their best ever Black Friday a few weeks ago.

What did I find? I can tell you what I did not find. I did not find any evidence of millions of jobs created by Joe, can I raise interest rates and taxes tomorrow, Biden.

No, the first two stores I visited no longer exist. They both shut down within the last 3 months, unbeknown to me. Sad.

Then the stores I did enter, had a myriad of check out registers but only one was open with a big, long line winding round the store cuz they only had one person to run it

The shelves where also half empty with next to no selection.

I'm thinking of shopping in Cuba or North Korea next year, I should have better selection

Or I will just sell my soul to the Amazon god Bezos and do all my shopping there like everyone else does, from his massive warehouse that is the size of the state of Texas, with a skeleton crew of employees I'm sure who are underpaid.

Sucks to be you. Our stores are full of merchandise and employees.

The line a Kohls was 30 people long and all 8 registers were open and it only took about 5 min to get through the line.

Forum List

Back