🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I went Christmas shopping this year

And this is why the powers that be started calling it Climate Change instead of Global Warming. Low IQ folks like yourself thought that meant it would never get cold again, ever.

Let me ask you...do you think the climate changes or is it a static thing?

No, the powers that be started calling it climate change because the climate inconveniently stopped warming. So they had to come up with a new name for the sheep, like you.

Then, when that didn't work, they changed it again to "GLOBAL CLIMATE DISRUPTION", and when that too didn't work they changed it back to climate change. Mainly because it was simpler, and allowed them to claim ANY WEATHER is climate change.

Here's the deal.

The climate ALWAYS changes. Always has, always will. The progressive left is trying to regulate peoples lives, and return the middle class to serfdom via removal of Rights under the auspices of combating climate change.

Thus, they have claimed that mankind is having an effect on climate so that they have a reason to push through these anti freedom programs.

The problem is there is ZERO empirical data to support the claim.

And, to further complicate your moronic life, if the claim is that climate change will cause both global warming AND global cooling, that renders the "theory" untestable. Untestable theories go by a different name.

PSEUDO SCIENCE!

You should be familiar with that. Based on your inane posts you are no doubt a huge fan of palm reading.

The climate ALWAYS changes. Always has, always will.

Good job, you finally got something correct! I will mark this on the calendar.

The progressive left is trying to regulate peoples lives, and return the middle class to serfdom via removal of Rights under the auspices of combating climate change.

True, they do this indeed.

And, to further complicate your moronic life, if the claim is that climate change will cause both global warming AND global cooling, that renders the "theory" untestable. Untestable theories go by a different name.

They are not claiming that it will cause both global warming AND global cooling, they say that it will cause extreme weather events.

And since you are so wrong about my views on the changing climate let me direct you to a few post of mine on the topic.

And this is why the powers that be started calling it Climate Change instead of Global Warming. Low IQ folks like yourself thought that meant it would never get cold again, ever.

Let me ask you...do you think the climate changes or is it a static thing?

Of course the climate changes. It's been changing since God made the place. The climate actually moves in cycles; nothing we can really put our finger on since the cycles take thousands of years, but it does move in cycles.

That's not really the question. The real question is does man have the ability to change the climate beyond God's will, and to that I say the answer is no. We simply don't posses that ability no matter what we do.

Of course the climate changes. It's been changing since God made the place. The climate actually moves in cycles; nothing we can really put our finger on since the cycles take thousands of years, but it does move in cycles.

That's not really the question. The real question is does man have the ability to change the climate beyond God's will, and to that I say the answer is no. We simply don't posses that ability no matter what we do.

Perhaps it is God's will that we impact the climate.

Good job, you finally got something correct! I will mark this on the calendar.

True, they do this indeed.

They are not claiming that it will cause both global warming AND global cooling, they say that it will cause extreme weather events.

And since you are so wrong about my views on the changing climate let me direct you to a few post of mine on the topic.

No, I am spot on about your "views". You are just like gipper, a so called "independent" who is anything but.

Perhaps it is God's will that we impact the climate.

Well I look at it this way: God created this planet for us humans. He also created all the wonderful resources for us to use. Prior to petro products, we cut down trees and burned wood to cook and heat our homes. The Amish and Quakers still live that way today. Imagine all the pollution if we all did that. But we found these great products God gave us and used them to our advantage as I believe was his plan all along. Not only are they more powerful, but they actually burn cleaner than wood or coal.

I also believe this planet has a cleaning mechanism we haven't even begun to understand yet. Think of the centuries of this world with forest fires and volcano waste that filled this place. How did all that disappear? Hell, it seems like California has forest fires nearly all year long!

So I do believe it's God's will for us to use what he gave us to advance ourselves.

Forum List

Back