🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I went Christmas shopping this year

And I'm clearly not talking to someone who is either able or willing to admit the damaging effects of US policy, such as abortion on demand, to what is called Birth Dearth.

America is exterminating their own flesh and blood in favor of letting strangers come into their country to work for them.

And when I blame the democrat party, I say that tongue in cheek with the knowledge that the GOP is either infiltrated with Left wing traitors, like McConnel, McCain, Romney, etc., or they are so outnumbered or become corrupt that they cannot make any difference.
Dumbass, you can't force people to have children they don't want just because you think it would be good for economy.

Of all the pro-life arguments I've heard this is by far the most bizarre. We may as well force people into labor, it would be no less cruel and unusual.

Last edited:
Yes, we have Republican back stabbers too, but that doesn't change the fact that immigration reform simply means letting more of them in. That's why we elected Donald Trump for President. He promised to do what he could to keep more out.
I know of no proponent of the long-needed immigration reform, of either party, that defines it as "letting more of them in."

The American electorate dumped the Trump at its first opportunity, his keeping his vow to build a "big beautiful wall" and making Mexico pay for it notwithstanding.

I know of no proponent of the long-needed immigration reform, of either party, that defines it as "letting more of them in."

The American electorate dumped the Trump at its first opportunity, his keeping his vow to build a "big beautiful wall" and making Mexico pay for it notwithstanding.

If it were a normal election Trump would still be our President today and we wouldn't be facing half our strife. Remember that President Trump increased his voter turnout by 7 million more voters than his first election.

You're not the first person to argue this "immigration reform" nonsense, so I'm going to ask you what I've asked your ilk: If immigration reform does not mean more open borders, what does it mean? What is wrong with our immigration system now that needs reform?

If it were a normal election Trump would still be our President today and we wouldn't be facing half our strife.,,
Delusional. The election, the most secure in the nation's history - as Trump's own cybersecurity election czar affirmed - saw the Loser booted out at the American electorate's first opportunity. That he couldn't handle it is unfortunate.

Immigration is essential to America's progress. It always has been. The system need reform.

Delusional. The election, the most secure in the nation's history - as Trump's own cybersecurity election czar affirmed - saw the Loser booted out at the American electorate's first opportunity. That he couldn't handle it is unfortunate.

Immigration is essential to America's progress. It always has been. The system need reform.

Dodge noted. But one more time just for shits and giggles: what is wrong with our immigration system now that it needs reforms, and what are those reforms?

Sucks to be you. Our stores are full of merchandise and employees.

The line a Kohls was 30 people long and all 8 registers were open and it only took about 5 min to get through the line.
And people aren't going there because they're poorer now. Isn't Democrats installing a potato pedophile for president great? :D

Da fuq is a "Kohls"? Do they make faucets?

Your ideologically-driven alienation from scientific reality that is acknowledged by all advanced nations is noted.
That's nice, shill for motherfuckers that want to enslave you. You fucking dumbass!

Your ideologically-driven alienation from scientific reality that is acknowledged by all advanced nations is noted.

Plenty of scientists (not earning a paycheck through any government) say it's bullshit as well. Let me explain something to you:

Our government (mostly Democrats) have been trying to get more and more control over the people as time went on. To some degree, they've been pretty successful. It's the one advantage about being older. You remember when the people in this country had much more liberty than today. But the two things stopping Democrats from total control of the people are healthcare and energy. If they could get total control over those two vestiges, they will indeed have total control over all of us.

In our system of government, our military cannot march into hospitals and energy producers and simply take over no matter how strong their leadership is. So how can they take over? Make the people beg them to take over these things.

This is done financially and through fear mongering. Make healthcare unaffordable and convince people that we are ending the world with our use of fossil fuels. Or as AOC once said, we only have ten years left before the end of the world. If they can convince enough people, they will beg the Democrats to save our existence.

So now you know (as the late Paul Harvey used to say) the rest of the story. This pollution, global warming, climate change started decades and decades ago, and in spite of the trillions we put into combating these things, the environmental kooks are more pissed off today than they were 50 years ago.

Plenty of scientists (not earning a paycheck through any government) say it's bullshit as well. Let me explain something to you:

Our government (mostly Democrats) have been trying to get more and more control over the people as time went on. To some degree, they've been pretty successful. It's the one advantage about being older. You remember when the people in this country had much more liberty than today. But the two things stopping Democrats from total control of the people are healthcare and energy. If they could get total control over those two vestiges, they will indeed have total control over all of us.

In our system of government, our military cannot march into hospitals and energy producers and simply take over no matter how strong their leadership is. So how can they take over? Make the people beg them to take over these things.

This is done financially and through fear mongering. Make healthcare unaffordable and convince people that we are ending the world with our use of fossil fuels. Or as AOC once said, we only have ten years left before the end of the world. If they can convince enough people, they will beg the Democrats to save our existence.

So now you know (as the late Paul Harvey used to say) the rest of the story. This pollution, global warming, climate change started decades and decades ago, and in spite of the trillions we put into combating these things, the environmental kooks are more pissed off today than they were 50 years ago.
For Christmas time, "The Rest of the Story" on "It's a Wonderful Life".

I used to hear Paul Harvey on the radio @ 6-something every AM.

He had a short little thing every morning, but it was good!

Last edited:
And people aren't going there because they're poorer now. Isn't Democrats installing a potato pedophile for president great? :D

Da fuq is a "Kohls"? Do they make faucets?

Sorry your life is sucking.

Perhaps you should do something to better your situation instead of relying on the government to do it for you.

The beaches on the east coast of the United States were all supposed to be gone by now. There are areas where there are issues. Most are barrier islands or overbuilt areas with no regard to the ocean. And they keep building on them. With many of the people doing it Progs.

Forum List

Back