🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I went Christmas shopping this year

Go outside in just a pair of swimtrunks and stay there for an hour or so; Then you might figure it out.

I like all seasons. I love being in shorts and flip flops, but I also love winter and the cold. I lived in place with two basic seasons and it is boring as hell.

The only real downfall is lack of golfing time

Plenty of scientists (not earning a paycheck through any government) say it's bullshit as well. Let me explain something to you:

Our government (mostly Democrats) have been trying to get more and more control over the people as time went on. To some degree, they've been pretty successful. It's the one advantage about being older. You remember when the people in this country had much more liberty than today. But the two things stopping Democrats from total control of the people are healthcare and energy. If they could get total control over those two vestiges, they will indeed have total control over all of us.

In our system of government, our military cannot march into hospitals and energy producers and simply take over no matter how strong their leadership is. So how can they take over? Make the people beg them to take over these things.

This is done financially and through fear mongering. Make healthcare unaffordable and convince people that we are ending the world with our use of fossil fuels. Or as AOC once said, we only have ten years left before the end of the world. If they can convince enough people, they will beg the Democrats to save our existence.

So now you know (as the late Paul Harvey used to say) the rest of the story. This pollution, global warming, climate change started decades and decades ago, and in spite of the trillions we put into combating these things, the environmental kooks are more pissed off today than they were 50 years ago.
Your paranoidal. ideologically-driven rejection of reality is not shared by the overwhelming consensus of climatologists, nor by nearly every nation on earth. The accruing empirical data continues to affirm the science.

Last time I checked, Iran, Eritrea, Yemen, and South Sudan had adhered to your denial by not signing the Paris Accord.

Your paranoidal. ideologically-driven rejection of reality is not shared by the overwhelming consensus of climatologists, nor by nearly every nation on earth. The accruing empirical data continues to affirm the science.

Last time I checked, Iran, Eritrea, Yemen, and South Sudan had adhered to your denial by not signing the Paris Accord.

Pot, meet kettle. There is no empirical data (look up what that means) that supports your claims.

ALL CLIMATE CLAIMS ARE IDEOLOGICALLY DRIVEN.

Not one of the predictions has ever come true.

YOU, are the anti science deniers.

The beaches on the east coast of the United States were all supposed to be gone by now.
Citation missing. Who told you such a thing? When?

Meanwhile, the reality unfolds:

Hurricanes are intensifying due to warming oceans, "with the impact already being seen throughout the state." Florida has experienced "above-normal hurricane activity for seven consecutive years."...
Rising temperatures also damage Florida's coral reefs, and the state could lose $55 billion in reef tourism money by 2100. And with the second-longest coastline of all American states, Florida is especially vulnerable to rising sea levels. Tidal flooding from sea level rise has already cost Miami-Dade county $500 million in lost real-estate value, according to a report from the United Nations' Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Levels are rising at a rate of one inch every three years in Florida...
A task force of experts from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and NASA forecast that coastal flooding in Florida will increase rapidly over the next 30 years. By 2050, the sea level is predicted to rise by up to 18 inches. Cities like Port Canaveral, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater might see levels rise by up to a foot over the next two decades. Dr. Harold Wanless, a geologist and professor at the University of Miami, told CBS News that his research indicates that 60 percent of Miami-Dade county will be submerged by 2060. Some scientists are worried the lower third of Florida will be submerged by the end of this century..
Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 7.27.34 AM.png

Pot, meet kettle. There is no empirical data (look up what that means) that supports your claims.

ALL CLIMATE CLAIMS ARE IDEOLOGICALLY DRIVEN.

Not one of the predictions has ever come true.

YOU, are the anti science deniers.
I disagree, a lot of climate claims are financially motivated.

That's one thing, but now all the good parking spaces are reserved for everybody but the average customer. Bad enough they had 10 handicapped parking spots for people that will go in the store and walk a half mile up and down the isles. But now they reserve the good spots for Door Dash, Uber, Lyft and companies like that. F-them. If that's their business, let them get out of the car and shop like everybody else. Then these stores wonder why they are losing revenue to online services.

Just park there. Un;ess it's handicapped parking, it's not enforceable.

They were smart, our President is dumb. Man can't control climate. Never could and never will. The climate has been changing since God made the place, and only he controls what goes on on this planet.

Climate change is a bottomless money pit. All the dollars in the US........ the world could never fill it. And even if they could, envirokooks would still never be happy.

I like all seasons. I love being in shorts and flip flops, but I also love winter and the cold. I lived in place with two basic seasons and it is boring as hell.

The only real downfall is lack of golfing time

Well come on up. It's now -4 degrees here with the wind blowing at 23 mph. Ya gotta love global warming.

Citation missing. Who told you such a thing? When?

Meanwhile, the reality unfolds:

Hurricanes are intensifying due to warming oceans, "with the impact already being seen throughout the state." Florida has experienced "above-normal hurricane activity for seven consecutive years."...
Rising temperatures also damage Florida's coral reefs, and the state could lose $55 billion in reef tourism money by 2100. And with the second-longest coastline of all American states, Florida is especially vulnerable to rising sea levels. Tidal flooding from sea level rise has already cost Miami-Dade county $500 million in lost real-estate value, according to a report from the United Nations' Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Levels are rising at a rate of one inch every three years in Florida...
A task force of experts from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and NASA forecast that coastal flooding in Florida will increase rapidly over the next 30 years. By 2050, the sea level is predicted to rise by up to 18 inches. Cities like Port Canaveral, St. Petersburg, and Clearwater might see levels rise by up to a foot over the next two decades. Dr. Harold Wanless, a geologist and professor at the University of Miami, told CBS News that his research indicates that 60 percent of Miami-Dade county will be submerged by 2060. Some scientists are worried the lower third of Florida will be submerged by the end of this century..

None of the claims you posted are factual. The losses due to hurricanes has not been because they are more powerful, it is because more people are building in those areas and inflation.

If Hurricane Camille were to make landfall today, the damages would be orders of magnitude greater than any hurricane over the last 50 years.

Your claim is an outright lie.

That's a good thing....I can't imagine the poor taste you have in selecting a gift for someone else....Or, since you don't have family or friends that want you around, do you just buy something for your cat?

He doesn't have a cat. Cats are good judges of people. No cat would have anything to do with moonie.

He's too much of a loser.

None of the claims you posted are factual. The losses due to hurricanes has not been because they are more powerful, it is because more people are building in those areas and inflation.

If Hurricane Camille were to make landfall today, the damages would be orders of magnitude greater than any hurricane over the last 50 years.

You appear to be driven by ideological zealotry.

In matters of climatology, I trust climatologists and their analysis of data over ideologues and their spouting their dogma.

In actual fact, it is the pushers of the AGW fraud that are ideologically driven.

They have no science to support their positions at all.

It's no longer science. It long since became a cult.

And note: the two strongest hurricanes to hit the United States were not recent. The contrary: the record was set more than 80 years ago! (1935 Labor Day hurricane, both wind speed and barometric pressure) #2 was Camille, in 1969.

Well come on up. It's now -4 degrees here with the wind blowing at 23 mph. Ya gotta love global warming.

We have made it up to zero with a "feels like" of -14.

And yes, climate change will bring about extremes in both directions, nobody ever said otherwise.

You appear to be driven by ideological zealotry.

In matters of climatology, I trust climatologists and their analysis of data over ideologues and their spouting their dogma.

The only people pushing non scientific claims, are the zealots known as "climatologists" who have been caught lying more often than Trump ever did.

Who's every single prediction has failed to materialize, and who have abandoned the scientific method in pursuit of their religious beliefs.

We have made it up to zero with a "feels like" of -14.

And yes, climate change will bring about extremes in both directions, nobody ever said otherwise.

Oh, now that's rich. If it's too hot it's global warming. If it's too cold it's global warming. So when isn't it global warming?

Oh, now that's rich. If it's too hot it's global warming. If it's too cold it's global warming. So when isn't it global warming?

And this is why the powers that be started calling it Climate Change instead of Global Warming. Low IQ folks like yourself thought that meant it would never get cold again, ever.

Let me ask you...do you think the climate changes or is it a static thing?

Forum List

Back