🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I went Christmas shopping this year

Scapegoating won't solve the growing crisis.

China should be pressured to assume its considerable share of the responsibility, as should all nations proportionally.

Yeah, right. And the dictators will laugh in your stupid face.

The U.S. economy depends, to a large extent, on immigrant labor, especially at times like these with low unemployment.

Obviously, Congress must face up to the need for comprehensive immigration reform.

Nothing wrong with our immigration. It's worked for decades. What the left means by immigration reform is allowing more of them in. The reason we have limits is so that new immigrants can assimilate into the country instead of them coming here and changing our country like they are now.

The US allows a million people a year to become citizens of this great country. We pass out nearly that many green cards and VISA's every year so that outsiders can share in everything we created. No other country does that.

There are about 6 million Americans who have flat out given up looking for work

Potential reasons are, crappy paying jobs in a crappy economy and increased government assistance.

My experience is a lot of it has to do with dope. Plenty of great jobs around, it's just we can't find Americans to take them. But better paying jobs often require random drug screening. I do agree with you about government bennies though. Dementia increased food stamps to the highest percentage since the program started, and the new updated child tax credit keeps more women at home instead of working.

No, people can make their own observations.

I even visited a bank a few months ago. I drove to the window, put my money in the little tube thingy, and sent it to be deposited.

Then I waited............................and waited....................................................................and waited................................................................................and saw no one

Then I started to get nervous. Where they closed? The little green light was on. So after about 5 minutes I swung the car around and went into the bank with another big line. I yelled at the one employee there saying I had put my money in the tube thingy, and she apologized for the delay cuz she was the only person running the bank

Then the guy at the end of the line said, "Yea, hard to find good help these days"
PROOF OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!!
Lol

Amazon works well for me. They usually have just about anything I want and it arrives quickly. There are times it can be overpriced and times when you can get a really good deal.

I am handicapped with a bad back and hip so walking around a big store is difficult for me. I REFUSE to take pain meds as I have seen too many people addicted to them.

Amazon employees work hard but do get benefits. Many will likely be replaced by robots in the future.

Amazon uses lots of robotics to move stuff around now.

I'm clearly not dealing with someone equiped to do any sort of serious macroeconomic analysis. You don't understand the concept of looking at national data and understanding magnitude of effects, you just have some politically cherrypicked factors in your head and you are sure thats the way things are overall.

LFPR projections dating over 20 years ago are not based on DNC polictics, it has to do objective consideration of facts.

Capturejobsv3.png

Through short and mid term volatility, LFPR today is actually right about where it was projected to be in 2002 - 62%. Which means those estimates have correctly islolated primary long term factors in Labor Force Participation.
And I'm clearly not talking to someone who is either able or willing to admit the damaging effects of US policy, such as abortion on demand, to what is called Birth Dearth.

America is exterminating their own flesh and blood in favor of letting strangers come into their country to work for them.

And when I blame the democrat party, I say that tongue in cheek with the knowledge that the GOP is either infiltrated with Left wing traitors, like McConnel, McCain, Romney, etc., or they are so outnumbered or become corrupt that they cannot make any difference.

Gotcha, haven't been to Macedonia or Twinsburg in about 15 years other than to drive by on the highway. Didn't know that they had gotten that crowded.

Everybody is moving there, that's why. And again with stores closed up in other areas, people on the east side generally flock there.

My nephew lives there and renting a townhouse. His rent when he took it last year was $1,750 a month. They are raising it to $2,000 a month this contract. If my nephew were to leave, they'd have no problem renting it out to somebody else. He has a Masters degree and makes great money at his job, but not nearly enough to buy his own house in that area which he wants to stay in. His mother and friends he grew up with all moved there and he doesn't want far to drive when he has a few drinks.

Amazon uses lots of robotics to move stuff around now.

When I was working I made deliveries to their new warehouses here on several occasions. It's an amazing operation to see with all the robotics and things in the place. All their places are huge. They have like over 150 docks.

Nothing wrong with our immigration. It's worked for decades. What the left means by immigration reform is allowing more of them in. The reason we have limits is so that new immigrants can assimilate into the country instead of them coming here and changing our country like they are now.

The US allows a million people a year to become citizens of this great country. We pass out nearly that many green cards and VISA's every year so that outsiders can share in everything we created. No other country does that.
The dire need of comprehensive immigration reform has long been acknowledged by both political parties.

The dire need of comprehensive immigration reform has long been acknowledged by both political parties.

Yes, we have Republican back stabbers too, but that doesn't change the fact that immigration reform simply means letting more of them in. That's why we elected Donald Trump for President. He promised to do what he could to keep more out.

No CHRISTX shopping?

Why?
Yes!
ChristX likes it when you Xmas shop.
He depends upon it!
He likes it best when you MAX out all your credit cards and basically spend the next year paying it all off.

It's what the season is really all about.

Since you know....MOST biblical historians agree that Jesus the historical figure was actually "probably" born sometime in March.

Forum List

Back