'I will destroy leftism in America': DeSantis makes confident 2024 prediction

Try again.

"This a verifiable list of things which have occurred or are taking place during the presidency of Joe Biden."

And they were taking place under the presidency of Donald Trump

and they were taking place under the presidency of Obama

Yes, that is what I said.

First off the Census was completed under Trump not Biden and as your own link points out it is required by the Constitution to count everyone

You might be able to disprove one or two things on the entire list, if you try really hard. :laughing0301:

Problem is, he see's an entity like Disney as leftism to be destroyed. I'm thinking he's going to fail at convincing the country of that.
I don't believe he wants to destroy Disney. He wants to see them become the family-friendly company that it's meant to be. He wants them to stop grooming little kids and start focusing on cartoons and fun rides instead of the "rainbow" ideology. That's a good thing.

I don't believe he wants to destroy Disney. He wants to see them become a family-friendly company that it's meant to be. He wants them to stop grooming little kids and start focusing on cartoons and fun rides instead of the "rainbow" ideology. That's a good thing.

He lies about Disney and then claims he's the solution. Idiotic lies. He's created a problem where none exists. God, you're dumb.

I don't believe he wants to destroy Disney. He wants to see them become a family-friendly company that it's meant to be.

Millions upon millions of families attend the Disney properties every year.

He wants them to stop grooming little kids and start focusing on cartoons and fun rides instead of the "rainbow" ideology. That's a good thing.

Sorry, the country is not going to buy your boogeymen.

He lies about Disney and then claims he's the solution. Idiotic lies. He's created a problem where none exists. God, you're dumb.
What did he lie about? Since I'm sure you won't answer, see ya and have a nice day.

Specifically what "lies" did he tell about Disney?

Seems to me that Disney lied about Florida..

"State House District 45 Representative Carolina Amesty also took to the podium to share her opinions and concerns. She greeted the audience with a proclamation to “let it be known, in this great nation, here, in the free state of Florida, it is ‘We the People,’ not ‘woke’ corporations.”

She went on to make the following comment regarding Disney’s leadership and recent business practices:

We all love Disney; however, you cannot indoctrinate our childrens [sic]. Instead, they have turned Disney into this corporate PR arm of a small group of extremists who want to indoctrinate our children with radical gender ideologies that have no basis in science, common sense, or basic human decency. They have pushed far-left narratives and lies about our great state and now they think that the rules don’t apply to them.
Carolina Amesty

Disney Quietly Fires Back at DeSantis' Press Conference Claims, Takeover of the Reedy Creek Improvement District - WDW News Today

Millions upon millions of families attend the Disney properties every year.

Sorry, the country is not going to buy your boogeymen.
More families would be attending Disney if it wasn't so focused on child grooming. Much of the country already "buys" the fact that Disney has taken a turn for the worse.

More families would be attending Disney if it wasn't so focused on child grooming. Much of the country already "buys" the fact that Disney has taken a turn for the worse.

Sorry, that's not going to play for DeSantis.

b

US oil production doubled during the Obama administration, stupid.

Without Obama's help, of course. It was only because of the private sector developing new fracking techniques and drilling on private land. Obama was against fracking.

Obama Fracking Rule Is Struck Down by Court (Published 2016)

“Oil production did go up through the Obama Administration’s tenure, but it had everything to do with price and the technological breakthroughs that were made by the industry,” Tom Kloza, an oil industry analyst and a founder of the Oil Price Information Service, told us via email. “The Arab Spring led to a long period where global crude prices, particularly for light sweet crude, were quite high — $80-$110 bbl generally — and that was plenty of incentive to find crude via more sophisticated (and for some time) expensive fracking techniques.”

Obama's Misleading Oil Boast - FactCheck.org

It does in my book. But if Americans are happy with filth, pedophilia, and child grooming, then you're probably right.

You seemed to be OK with a serial cheater, that bragged on sexually assaulting women. That would walk in on women changing and brag on that.

I'm not thinking anyone is going to take you seriously.

You seemed to be OK with a serial cheater, that bragged on sexually assaulting women. That would walk in on women changing and brag on that.

I'm not thinking anyone is going to take you seriously.
Nice deflection!! Kudos.

I was mostly okay with Trump based on his willingness to stand against China and to force Europe to help pay for NATO. I was happy with the idea of a secure southern border. I like the idea of becoming an energy independent country. His dealings with women were NOTHING compared to Biden's groping and sniffing and kissing little kids.

Forum List

Back