I Will Never Forget or Forgive

She sympathized with an invaded and hurt people.
America is half a world from Vietnam, a country that never posed any threat to America, so you should never have been anywhere near the place.

Bullshit! The truth is that she sided with those who were doing the invading and brutally murdering women and children. We were there trying to protect them.

By using agent orange to burn down their rice paddys, forests and villages?

AO doesn't burn and we dumped it on ourselves as much as anybody.

She sympathized with an invaded and hurt people.
America is half a world from Vietnam, a country that never posed any threat to America, so you should never have been anywhere near the place.

Bullshit! The truth is that she sided with those who were doing the invading and brutally murdering women and children. We were there trying to protect them.

Agent orange protected the women and children from being brutally murdered, remember? We should spray it here periodically as a preventative measure. This would help the women and children and more importantly it would help the profit margins of Dow and Monsanto.

Agent orange protected the women and children from being brutally murdered, remember? We should spray it here periodically as a preventative measure. This would help the women and children and more importantly it would help the profit margins of Dow and Monsanto.

No, it was used in an effort to make it more difficult ambush our and ARVN troops.

I'll bet you believe Vietnam Vets returning home were spit on by war protesters?

I was beaten up, spit on, called baby killer by a bunch of college kids on a bus between Oklahoma City and Dallas Texas in December 1965. my crime was traveling in uniform. I never went to Vietnam, mine was three Med. Cruises and a Caribbean Cruise. And don't tell me how you would have kicked their asses either, They were mostly bigger than me and were rehearsing for their main act in Dallas. I hadn't slept for two days and was caught completely by surprise and off guard.

I would gladly pull the gallows lever to drop the Bitch into eternal hell.

Not nearly enough were shot at Kent State. That was a riot, not a demonstration.

And if you don't agree with me, well fuck you, I'd pull the lever on you too!

If Republicans don't want to fund Obamacare, let them fund Veteran care
and VA reforms as their contribution to health care, and qualification for exemption!

I'm sure they'd much rather pay for Veterans than pay insurance mandates or fines.

The republicans are spitting on our returning troops today by denying them treatment and benefits. No difference.

Lol, that is such a ridiculous lie, you fucking bitch.

Expanded veterans benefits bill fails over GOP's budget-busting objections - Washington Times (A right wing site)

Democrats’ plans to expand education and health benefits for veterans died in the Senate on Thursday after Republicans blocked the bill for not having a funding source and thus busting the budget all sides agreed to just two months ago.

Sen. Bernard Sanders, Vermont independent and chairman of the Veterans Affairs Committee, vowed to try again later. But without finding substantial spending cuts elsewhere, it’s unclear he’ll have any better luck.

“I don’t know why we have a Congress, why we pass laws that say we’re only going to spend so much money and then we waltz in a few weeks later and spend billions more than we agreed to and, oh, we’ll just waive the budget we just passed,” said Sen. Jeff Sessions of Alabama, who led the Republican resistance.

Two Republicans did vote with 54 Democrats, but that left them still four votes shy of the 60 needed to waive the budget and advance the bill.

I made it big so you'll see it, feeble brained toe licker. Now, kindly go fuck yourself.

Thanks to all those here who served America as a Veteran in the Military.

Even if I could put into words the deep passions felt by the Vietnamese people,
not only about the War and the destruction and betrayal among their own countrymen,
but the boundless gratitude and respect for the American troops and people,

I don't think I could do them justice.

The bitterness and outrage toward anyone or anything that even appears to downplay,
sympathize or tolerate the Communist government cannot even be brought up in public
without digging into old wounds and stirring the most painful vitriole.

Hats off, along with my heart and prayers, to all Veterans and their families and survivors.

I cannot begin to speak about how deeply the Vietnamese feel; I prefer to focus on the depth of their loyalty and thanks for what Americans and Veterans gave on their behalf.

Please take this to heart, and let all other enmity and resentment be supplanted.

The Buddhist monk Thich Nhat Hanh was nominated by Dr. King Jr. for a Nobel Peace Prize for his work to help Veterans heal of the wounds of war
in his gentle spirit of compassion and understanding. I pray for all of us here to receive that same spirit of wisdom, compassion and charity in all things we do,
great or small, that can transform the world from inside out.

Forgiveness heals the spirit of life that hate kills in us. Forgiveness does not condone wrongs, justify or make them right. The wrongs are still as wrong, and injustice remains in history. But forgiveness allows the souls of our soldiers and nation to receive peace, so we can work together to correct and prevent problems from escalating and repeating in the future. With each war, the world seems to intervene sooner, with more organized charitable support; so we are making progress in our collective humanity, and one day we will intervene in place of going to war at all.

For the Vietnamese people who want to see a greater legacy come from this tragic War, they want to share with all people the freedoms and blessings given to them by God's grace through America's generosity and heroism. They would not want anyone to carry the pain and suffering of the past, but to celebrate the greatness of their nation in peace and unity.

May all memories of this and other Wars be uplifted in our hearts and minds, that we take courage in striving to bring out the very best in ourselves and each other, and forgive the very worst.

May we all be better people for the sacrifices and mistakes made in the past, and may we all contribute our best to building a better future and society we can all be proud of.

Thanks again to everyone here!

Last edited:
The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot. The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat. In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison, the "Hanoi Hilton."

Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJ's, he was ordered to describe for a visiting American "peace activist" the "lenient and humane treatment" he'd received. He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and was dragged away. During the subsequent beating, he fell forward onto the camp commandant 's feet, which sent that officer berserk.

In 1978, the Air Force Colonel still suffered from double vision (which permanently ended his flying career) from the commandant's frenzied application of a wooden baton.

From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4E's). He spent 6 years in the "Hanoi Hilton". . . the first three of which his family only knew he was "missing in action." His wife lived on faith that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned-up, fed and clothed routine in preparation for a "peace delegation" visit.

They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they were alive and still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his Social Security number on it, in the palm of his hand. When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: "Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?" and "Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?" Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper.

She took them all without missing a beat. . . At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed him all the little pieces of paper...

Three men died from the subsequent beatings. Colonel Carrigan was almost number four but he survived, which is the only reason we know of her actions that day.
I can understand your POV, JimBowie, and yes, bad things happen in a war to the bravest and best. I had the mixed blessing of growing up in a strict military family, and once I said something critical to my mother about one of the nation's enemies in WWII, and she said something I will never forget.

She said that yes, horrible things happen that don't deserve repeating in a war, but when the fighting determines a winner and loser, we are done with hostilities. The only way we can do that is to forget everything and start anew and maintain a caring and forgiveness to former enemies. Let's not repeat the mistakes of the past that brought us to a point of war.

I thought it over, and realized how right she was. The war is over. It's time to put it in the past. It's especially hard to forgive an Aaron Burr as well, but we just do.

The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot. The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat. In 1968, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison, the "Hanoi Hilton."

Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJ's, he was ordered to describe for a visiting American "peace activist" the "lenient and humane treatment" he'd received. He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and was dragged away. During the subsequent beating, he fell forward onto the camp commandant 's feet, which sent that officer berserk.

In 1978, the Air Force Colonel still suffered from double vision (which permanently ended his flying career) from the commandant's frenzied application of a wooden baton.

From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4E's). He spent 6 years in the "Hanoi Hilton". . . the first three of which his family only knew he was "missing in action." His wife lived on faith that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned-up, fed and clothed routine in preparation for a "peace delegation" visit.

They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they were alive and still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his Social Security number on it, in the palm of his hand. When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: "Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?" and "Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?" Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper.

She took them all without missing a beat. . . At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed him all the little pieces of paper...

Three men died from the subsequent beatings. Colonel Carrigan was almost number four but he survived, which is the only reason we know of her actions that day.
I can understand your POV, JimBowie, and yes, bad things happen in a war to the bravest and best. I had the mixed blessing of growing up in a strict military family, and once I said something critical to my mother about one of the nation's enemies in WWII, and she said something I will never forget.

She said that yes, horrible things happen that don't deserve repeating in a war, but when the fighting determines a winner and loser, we are done with hostilities. The only way we can do that is to forget everything and start anew and maintain a caring and forgiveness to former enemies. Let's not repeat the mistakes of the past that brought us to a point of war.

I thought it over, and realized how right she was. The war is over. It's time to put it in the past. It's especially hard to forgive an Aaron Burr as well, but we just do.

Good response. I am not saying YOU cant forgive, I am saying I cant. I will never move past it.

I remember how she was such a popular star back then and how she made it so 'cool' to attack our troops in the media, insult them and dismiss their sacrifices. And the libtards of our day, you cannot understand them without understanding that Jane Fonda helped to form their current mish-mash of self contradictory half baked ideas on American governance and foreign policy.

She wasn't the author of this idiotic bilge she spawned in the minds of so many, but she was the tool that got so many to accept it as valid.

And to this day libtards advance their own in Hollyweird so they can continue to use them to mislead their fellow idiots.

I hate the bitch. I really sincerely could not care less if she was burning in hell. If I saw her on the side of the road burning in fire I would pull over and say, "This baby killer doesn't give a shit about traitors like you; burn bitch" then I would get in my care and drive away, and maybe call 911.

Good response. I am not saying YOU cant forgive, I am saying I cant. I will never move past it.

I remember how she was such a popular star back then and how she made it so 'cool' to attack our troops in the media, insult them and dismiss their sacrifices. And the libtards of our day, you cannot understand them without understanding that Jane Fonda helped to form their current mish-mash of self contradictory half baked ideas on American governance and foreign policy.

She wasn't the author of this idiotic bilge she spawned in the minds of so many, but she was the tool that got so many to accept it as valid.

And to this day libtards advance their own in Hollyweird so they can continue to use them to mislead their fellow idiots.

I hate the bitch. I really sincerely could not care less if she was burning in hell. If I saw her on the side of the road burning in fire I would pull over and say, "This baby killer doesn't give a shit about traitors like you; burn bitch" then I would get in my care and drive away, and maybe call 911.

I can forgive people who fought for their country, right or wrong. I can even forgive a traitor to her country if she regrets and apologizes for her actions. Jane has apologized, but only when the cameras were rolling and when called on it, she seems to be oblivious to the pain the vets suffered. IE, she's not really sorry and I doubt she ever will be sorry. That's what I can't forgive. Again, I think the only reason she got away with it is because of her father.

I appreciate your honesty about your feelings, and I was quite angry too, everytime I heard another vet's story following the Fonda summit with NV leaders. I couldn't see the protesters POV, either, but I know it was shared by many Americans and cut across every age bracket amongst people over the age of accountability.

I've also seen bitter Viet Nam vets in wheelchairs who gave up everything they had--their futures, their fellow servicemen's day-to-day camaraderie, and future security for a life made less pleasant by the John Kerrys of glib and unpleasant speech about events they never had any part of, but were blamed by the militant anti-war organization that closed ranks against all the soldiers who gave everything they had, now press targets for character assassination. :(

The trouble with both sides shooting each other's feet endlessly, is that everybody concerned grows shorter, but the problems associated with failure to stand one's ground is that a real enemy has access to more kills than those who successfully thwart killers with agendas.

War lives on in the broken hearted. I hate to see people break our veterans' hearts. My mother lived through world war II when she was young. She got mad when she thought about how war took America's best men and killed them. But the man she married came home with a drawer full of honors, metals, and certificates for bravery under fire. She stood by him her whole life, good and bad.

Will we have a future war fought because we elected men to defend us who are certain the worst thing you can do is fight, which includes fighting back. I just don't know what will come of this appeasement business. Appeasement was used to destroy Troy.

This never happened either, she should have been charged with treason.

Hanoi_Jane.jpg

For what?

Taking a picture?

Criticizing US actions in Vietnam?

That's not treason.

Colluding with the enemy and selling them weapons..IS TREASON.

Like Reagan did.
like Obama is doing

I appreciate your honesty about your feelings, and I was quite angry too, everytime I heard another vet's story following the Fonda summit with NV leaders. I couldn't see the protesters POV, either, but I know it was shared by many Americans and cut across every age bracket amongst people over the age of accountability.

I've also seen bitter Viet Nam vets in wheelchairs who gave up everything they had--their futures, their fellow servicemen's day-to-day camaraderie, and future security for a life made less pleasant by the John Kerrys of glib and unpleasant speech about events they never had any part of, but were blamed by the militant anti-war organization that closed ranks against all the soldiers who gave everything they had, now press targets for character assassination. :(

The trouble with both sides shooting each other's feet endlessly, is that everybody concerned grows shorter, but the problems associated with failure to stand one's ground is that a real enemy has access to more kills than those who successfully thwart killers with agendas.

War lives on in the broken hearted. I hate to see people break our veterans' hearts. My mother lived through world war II when she was young. She got mad when she thought about how war took America's best men and killed them. But the man she married came home with a drawer full of honors, metals, and certificates for bravery under fire. She stood by him her whole life, good and bad.

Will we have a future war fought because we elected men to defend us who are certain the worst thing you can do is fight, which includes fighting back. I just don't know what will come of this appeasement business. Appeasement was used to destroy Troy.

It's been established -- long before this thread started -- that the entire story in the OP is a made up crock. It's been shot down before and was shot down again here. So what Blowie is saying is he can never forget something that never happened in the first place.

And he's really pissed at that guy in Nigeria who promised him a million bucks by e-mail too.

I'll bet you believe Vietnam Vets returning home were spit on by war protesters?

I'll tell you what you little piss ant, I KNOW they were spit on. When I arrived at Oakland in 1969 on Emergency Leave, those cocksuckers were spitting at every man in uniform as we left the Tarmac for the inside of the terminal. Thank GOD they were behind a fence or I would have PERSONALLY beat as many of them as I could get my hands on to death.

Worthless communist pieces of shit. And don't EVER let me run into Jane Fonda. I will spit in that bitches eye.

Keep your goddamned mouth shut about things that you don't have a clue about.

Last edited:

Talk about broken hearted, the real losers in all this were the pro-democracy South Vietnamese who made the mistake of relying on us. They have lost their freedoms, seen their families ripped apart, executions, mass imprisonments, etc.

An entire nation was enslaved because of a clique of leftwing Democrats who were simply flexing their political muscles to humiliate a weak President.

Those are the real broken hearted, and a shame this country will never out live as long as South Vietnam is still under communist rule.

It's been established -- long before this thread started -- that the entire story in the OP is a made up crock. It's been shot down before and was shot down again here. So what Blowie is saying is he can never forget something that never happened in the first place.

And he's really pissed at that guy in Nigeria who promised him a million bucks by e-mail too.

Fonda still went to the enemy and made propaganda photos and videos for them. She spoke out for the enemy and condemned our soldiers. How can anyone true American support her?

Fonda still went to the enemy and made propaganda photos and videos for them. She spoke out for the enemy and condemned our soldiers. How can anyone true American support her?

I don't know if that's true or not but it's not the point. The point is the OP is claiming to "never forget" that which does not exist. And he has yet to concede that he's running on a fabrication. Until he does, his credibility is nonexistent.

Lot of this going around lately -- "just because somebody made it up doesn't mean it isn't true". Actually, yeah it does mean that. Until we get past that point of ignorance, we go nowhere.

Last edited:
She sympathized with the enemy, and should forever be viewed as a war traitor.

We were not in a declared war....that's why protests were NOT illegal, were NOT treason.

Protesting was one thing, she went over to the enemy and gave them aid and comfort.
You obviously are not old enough to understand the difference.

How do you feel about Snowden and those who support him? How do you feel about those who praise Putin and put down Obama? Are you consistent or a hack? Fair question, consider it.

I wonder how many in the Middle East will never forgive our country for the events at Abu Ghraib and the torture and prisoner abuse there?

How do you feel about Snowden and those who support him? How do you feel about those who praise Putin and put down Obama?

I wonder how many in the Middle East will never forgive our country for the events at Abu Ghraib and the torture and prisoner abuse there?

Forum List

Back