I Will NOT Vote For Donald Trump If He Is The Nominee !

well we are glad to know that. hell write in Bozo the clown. that's what I write in if I was forced to vote for Hillary

Will you join with all the other who say they will leave the country when he is elected?

I can't help but laugh when the establishment loving neocons say stuff like that. Yeah, go move to Canada where they have single payer healthcare, or one of the many other countries that have long since passed us in efforts to help their citizenry.

There is no way in hell that I would ever vote for Donald the Chump.

If you thought we were living in a plutocracy now, put Chump in the WH and watch how fast he sells this country out to the corporations and the rich.

Will you join with all the other who say they will leave the country when he is elected?

I can't help but laugh when the establishment loving neocons say stuff like that. Yeah, go move to Canada where they have single payer healthcare, or one of the many other countries that have long since passed us in efforts to help their citizenry.
------------------------------------------ just a comment on an observation . Heck all you people must be on your last legs with your constant concern for healthcare . Whats the sense , you must all live in the Doctors office . -------------- just a comment on my observation !!

If you thought we were living in a plutocracy now, put Chump in the WH and watch how fast he sells this country out to the corporations and the rich.
If the Donald was the corporatist you claim him to be he would have been MUCH wealthier by now.

Dude, the end of the line is back there.
image.jpeg

No one is forcing you to stay here. Have a nice trip.

what? are you a helpless human being or something? it's not the Governments MONEY you wish for helping the helpless citizens. it's the taxpayers. does that bother you to live off their backs, your children's backs, grandchildren, great grandchildren, etc?

So, you are really saying that when Trump is elected, nothing will change?

what? are you a helpless human being or something? it's not the Governments MONEY you wish for helping the helpless citizens. it's the taxpayers. does that bother you to live off their backs, your children's backs, grandchildren, great grandchildren, etc?

Once you send in your taxes to the government, it is no longer your money, it is the governments.

The reason we elect people to represent us in Congress? So that the government will use our money wisely, based on the decisions of those in Congress.

So, you are really saying that when Trump is elected, nothing will change?

Actually, I'm saying it will get worse.

I'm glad Trump puts the fear in people, they don't know how to act, similar to a sore loser whining about what they could've done to win but is delusional.

bQKZMJr.png.jpg

Forum List

Back