I Will NOT Vote For Donald Trump If He Is The Nominee !

adult.jpg

Are you with me?

I'd never vote for Hillary, she is worse than Trump could ever think of being.
And for reasons I don't understand your reasoning is that I would jump ship and vote for Hillary? You don't know me. And you're posting of another comment of mine in your signature spot doubly shows your misinterpretations of my statements.

Are you with me?

I'd never vote for Hillary, she is worse than Trump could ever think of being.
And for reasons I don't understand your reasoning is that I would jump ship and vote for Hillary? You don't know me. And you're posting of another comment of mine in your signature spot doubly shows your misinterpretations of my statements.

I never said you would vote for Hillary. As far as "your" quote in my signature, that is the complete quote, no editing, no adding or taking from it. If you don't like it, you should not have posted it.

There is no way in hell that I would ever vote for Donald the Chump.

If you thought we were living in a plutocracy now, put Chump in the WH and watch how fast he sells this country out to the corporations and the rich.
His judicial appointments alone would be a disaster, and are one of many, many good reasons to not vote for Trump.

To be fair to Trump, of course, the same is true for Cruz and Rubio.

In the thread that my extra quote you posted was where it was posted. The Donald was saying that the Twin Towers were targeted because of Bush. I thought I would throw the same logic back at him. But since you prefer to follow me more than him...thanks!

In the thread that my extra quote you posted was where it was posted. The Donald was saying that the Twin Towers were targeted because of Bush. I thought I would throw the same logic back at him. But since you prefer to follow me more than him...thanks!

Whatever asshole! You never clarified when given the chance, you said what you said, you wished an attack on America, you are scum!

And I will NEVER vote for Ted cruz!!! NEVER CRUZ. Free trade loving, American job killing peiece of human filth.

Whatever asshole! You never clarified when given the chance, you said what you said, you wished an attack on America, you are scum!
You're a true dope and your personal attacks show nothing more than your true character and I.Q.

You're a true dope and your personal attacks show nothing more than your true character and I.Q.

Not personal, you attacked first wanting death to Americans, sorry you can't take responsibility for your words. You are a sad piece of work.

If you don't like it, then don't post it. Wait that would require an IQ.

Are you with me?
what are my choices again?

I live in Alabama, I can sanctimoniously vote for Gary Johnson and not have to worry about the Hildebeast getting any electoral votes, but if I lived in any swing state that mattered, I would vote for Trump if he is the republican nominee

We have to win the White House, I KNOW I will hate what Hilldawg does, with Trump, at least he is saying some of the right things...

images

many of us will vote against Hillary being she is gonna allow others to start a nuclear war

Are you with me?
what are my choices again?

I live in Alabama, I can sanctimoniously vote for Gary Johnson and not have to worry about the Hildebeast getting any electoral votes, but if I lived in any swing state that mattered, I would vote for Trump if he is the republican nominee

We have to win the White House, I KNOW I will hate what Hilldawg does, with Trump, at least he is saying some of the right things...

images

I agree, Trump isn't a first choice, nor anywhere near my top choice, but a far better answer than Hillary.

Why would anybody expect Trump to denounce Duke. It's Trumps job to make sure a Republican doesn't get the White House.

Will you join with all the other who say they will leave the country when he is elected?

I can't help but laugh when the establishment loving neocons say stuff like that. Yeah, go move to Canada where they have single payer healthcare, or one of the many other countries that have long since passed us in efforts to help their citizenry.

Single payer health care would not be too bad if it were not run by the likes of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi. If they control it, you can guarantee it will be screwed up and screw us. Other countries might have a decent system but few are as corrupt as the US Congress.

Will you join with all the other who say they will leave the country when he is elected?

I can't help but laugh when the establishment loving neocons say stuff like that. Yeah, go move to Canada where they have single payer healthcare, or one of the many other countries that have long since passed us in efforts to help their citizenry.
------------------------------------------ just a comment on an observation . Heck all you people must be on your last legs with your constant concern for healthcare . Whats the sense , you must all live in the Doctors office . -------------- just a comment on my observation !!
Have been to hospital lately. You need health insurance.
Just had 3 day stay in hospital, ( just test) was $69,000 .
Now back on topic GO TRUMP,BUILD THE WALL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel that if I were to vote for Donald Trump for president I would be doing my country a disservice. I feel that voting Democrat would make me a turncoat and I feel the same about Hillary. I can only hope that there is a higher power that will look out for America than the beliefs conveyed by the candidates.

------------------------------------------ just a comment on an observation . Heck all you people must be on your last legs with your constant concern for healthcare . Whats the sense , you must all live in the Doctors office . -------------- just a comment on my observation !!
Have been to hospital lately. You need health insurance.
Just had 3 day stay in hospital, ( just test) was $69,000 .
Now back on topic GO TRUMP,BUILD THE WALL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
----------------------------------------- the way it has always worked was that that $69,000.00 bill was the problem for the guy that ran up the bill Mr. Shangles !!

Forum List

Back